Thread: What just happens....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Default What just happens....

:/ what to say ,
    I feel so awkward in my life in AL
    I feel like I'm an idiot to spend my money to gamble, playing for yrs in this game I never got a SINGLE ARCANE
    I've spent more than 100k+ plat so many lockeds I've opened. Still nothin... Why is it the NEW PLAYERS are getting all ARCANES and mythics?
    My friend laozuteba was a newbie and he opened a couple of lockeds , probably less than 50, and he got ker'shal, singe egg, myth vili set, and now ....he's a Midas touch ...and me? ...a guy who's an old player who knows whatever sts does...have u experienced when u open 1k+ lockeds if ur old player u get nothing?
    All newbies have become Midas touch in seconds,minutes,days and what do the old players get? What's the use when u give sts the reward of gold what u should/MUST get?
    Sts only u guys know how to solve this problem discuss and find solutions for ur own game this is all I can say
    Last edited by Raselph; 09-05-2014 at 11:41 PM. Reason: U MUST KNOW

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Actually, not All new players..

I joined AL during lvl41 cap
    Ive opened a few locks before (a few on test server) i only got 6k gold out of each box

People say its by Luck...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I feel you bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Can't blame you about feeling that way. I don't open locks since I know I have no shot and now that elites are desolate, there really isn't many ways a farmer can make gold in this economy.

Lock farming and Nordr egg hunting should not be more profitable than elite. Elite was the way F2P players made money.. Not everyone can become a successful merch.

So what's left? Popping locks and farming jarl/km3... To be honest, the only large gold income I have are some discontinued vanity sets, and that's about it.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    Can't blame you about feeling that way. I don't open locks since I know I have no shot and now that elites are desolate, there really isn't many ways a farmer can make gold in this economy.

Lock farming and Nordr egg hunting should not be more profitable than elite. Elite was the way F2P players made money.. Not everyone can become a successful merch.

So what's left? Popping locks and farming jarl/km3... To be honest, the only large gold income I have are some discontinued vanity sets, and that's about it.
    My largest income comes from elite tindrin.
    lock farming for me is dead yet im almost thinking of going back to it since elites give me nothing these days
    maybe planar well help me out

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

This is why AL shouldn't be based on gambling. They get people to get crap from locks, then those people quit. Soon enough, sts is going to regret P2W.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah i guess the new players or newbies get mythic and arcane if they opened 50 crates or locked crates. But it is just unfair for the ppl that played the game for long time and they never get any arcane or mythic well sometimes they do but often no, and when ppl said that its just luck that matters but no, well pvp players opened locks coz they know they are gonna get something valuable and expensive so that they can sell the things or use it or open it like arcane eggs or mythic. And about the arcane ring its kinda hard to get so some pplz just sell the things they will need to craft arcane ring so im thinking if they can make the dragkin tooth double on normal and elites.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

That's why I came up with idea of dividing mythics and arcanes into pieces, so your friend would get 1-2 pieces, and you 50 (luck would have less influence on your loot because fluctuations would be less).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

hmmmm
    none of the sts guys have even tried to shut or ban me cuz of this thread...what a surprise from sts