Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Default PL PvP

For everyone who thinks they are pro, or better than someone else ->

No one is good at PL pvp. The win/loss rate is mostly about luck, rest are from items, which increase someones luck.
    PvP in this game is based on POSSIBILITIES. Crit% Hit% Sun% Dodge% and so on.
    To actually see who is good at this game, STS should remove all percentages from PvP and allow us to build more health and armor. Also adding stuns and silences too so it would not be just dps fight. Crit% could actually stay because every class has very high crit%.

As bear now: Im gonna snare you in my massive stacking hit% debuff for rest of your life so you wont hurt me if you dont dodge and get away.
    As bird now: Im just going to spam all my skills on you and hope at least some of them hit you and I dodge all your debuffs.

^Thats basically all luck of dodges and hits.

After STS fixes this problem: You need fast fingers and a strategy to take down your opponent based on his skills and class. You know all hits are quaranteed and only stopping thing is his armor which has 100% success rate unlike dodges.
    As bear: Im just gonna trick this bird in my 1 second stun so I can get close and hit my cripple and after that all my abilities and hope I have enough armor and health to keep me alive until he dies.
    As bird: I would repulse him and make him waste that stun and then root him in place for enough time to shoot my full combo because bear is stronger in close combat.
    Mages should have more combos for massive bonus damages if those combos are used. Im not gonna give an example about mage because honestly, I have no idea how mage works because I never played that class.

Also, birds blind could be turned into silence type thing so opponent can move and autoattack but not use his skills. OR it would be actual blind and target wont see anything because his screen would have turned black or grey but he could still move and use skills, but he has no idea where he is going or is he going to hit those skills anywhere.

Fox could be something between mage, with many combos for bonus damage but still uses heavy armor like bear, but with less health and stats.
    Rhino would have lowest damage of all and mostly trust in autoattacks and and one damage skill and stun in charge. Rest all armor and heal.

Regens are messed up in this game so maximum should be like 10 or 15 h/s so autoattacks would actually matter too and rhinos massive hammers would actually hit big chunck of opponents health by every hit. Still less than any class obiously due to consentration on maximum survivability.

Currently as bird you know when bear hits his debuffs and dodges your blinds and stuff, you know you are in trouble, if you dont have massive luck (what all pros sometimes have, and that makes them evern more pro)

Everyone who cries here about this thread and says im just someone who has never been good in pvp and so on and so on can just stop writing his comment right now. Those are not needed here at all.

Comment what do you think about this concept and should sts take this and give it a try
    Last edited by Seoratrek; 09-22-2014 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language