Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: our game slowly dieing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Dying causes of time & few updates, its impact almost everything inside the game..
    Kits on Auc, Energy on Event, Ankh now, Planar drop issued..
    But lets give our feedback and hope soon lil update will released soon time by time to reply what we wants in the game..

Let them consider each of our feedback and we hope respond soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    There's no revenue to be generated. Unless it's mandatory to pay plat per match, then it would become possible. You know how they roll.
    That's their problem... And I'm saying they should fix it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

From a forumer point of view who spent more time posting thread an commenting, it is dying. Things pretty much alive in-game such as new people just playing the game rather than those dictating on how the "game is suppose to be base on their judgement".

People still kill Jarl for locks
    People are still on KM3
    People are still on Arena
    People are still chatting (mostly in guild)
    People still have those random talks
    I see new player still grinding it out at ydra
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

The older players might be bored and quitting but new players still play and AL is alive. 4500 from a locked crate might not hold any value for us but for new players who just joined, it must be enjoyable I bet. I do see people still farming crates, hanging out in towns, playing pvp and farming. However I agree that there isnt much around to farm. Pvp is getting a tad monotonous, I wish a dueling arena was introduced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

The main problem is that they have repeated fatal mistakes.

First they made mythics upgradeable so everyone used the same gear in season 5 as in season 3 (mythic helm) and 4 (mythic body). There is still no replacement for the mythic ring released in season 4.

Then in season 6 they said they were going to use "itemization" and distribute new gear over time. Problem with this is that none of the new gear even came close to the mythics we have been using since season 3/4 (upgrading mythics did not make them new - we never had to farm for the upgraded versions or earn anything to obtain them).

This means we are now in the FIFTH season of using the same helm, and the FOURTH season of using the same armor and ring!!!

Think about it. When there is no improvement in gear quality for 15 levels / a year and a half real time, how can anyone be surprised that there is no economy left and the player base is down to a few hundred players, tops? When level 26/31 gear is still the best at 41, where's the motivation to play?

Allowing plat farming merches to blow the economy to hell by making anything better cost over 100mil - that was the nail in the coffin.
    Last edited by Serancha; 09-23-2014 at 04:01 AM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Suggestion about this put something like NativeX but something that can't be abuse remove elixirs(since plat purchasers are the once to benefit since lock prices gone down to 4500) just like bard quest something like that .. Because there no use on putting respec scroll if you can't earn much on farming in maps with trash drop actually I think sts benefits on NativeX advertising stuffs games etc .. Since trialpay is useless (actually it's the real fraud downloading stuffs that never really work not giving plats ) just need some adjustments for it not to be abused again .. And lastly appearance of a GM or Admin in game are much appreciated I've been in a lot of online games before(lineageII ,ragnarok , tales of talisman , MU ,) it's fun to be with actual mods and gm's in game more concerns from actual players more interaction with us are very much appreciated .. Because not everyone can go here in forums just to be heard from little concerns hope you guys could read this it's been 2 years since I last played with something this big hope to see more of this awesome game like guild wars castle siege etc that would be great !but as day past by more and more of players and friends are losing interest on playing hope you take some more serious actions ..good day everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Nothing fun, farmable item cheaper everyday, mythic not getting lower... just kill end-game non-plat player interest in playing this game.... I play max 1 hour a day now, mostly less.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It´s a normal proc at the end of an MMO game that prices goes completely down for normal legend items, and prices raise for the highenditems. I play MMOs since Diablo 2. The same happens there and in D3 and STS makes this IMHO happens earlier. Last good map for me to farm was the Arena, now it´s mostly a Plat depending game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I've been in a lot of guilds lately but as I see it less people less friends logging in less people trading Merching it's frustrating to see people losing interest on this game .. maybe considering other complains just like my friend's who's in the LB but got ban forever for some few plat offer since our country has few offers they might consider those kind of case not by replying the same email over and over again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Correct it's making people spending more than enjoying the game .. Arena has become plat depending if you are just a typical player and just farm in locks or eggs in maps it hard to go to planar tombs since you would be spending a lot of time , using ankhs and getting trash .. Sad to say but it's sad to see a game with an award for best online mobile game for 2012 and 2013 goes down like this ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hope to hear from them soon ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    There's no revenue to be generated. Unless it's mandatory to pay plat per match, then it would become possible. You know how they roll.
    Unfortunately non plat users are not a priority in this game.. At the end of the day, arcane legends was created for the creators to earn money.. whatever they are doing now they are surely thinking of how to gain profit from players and make the non plat users the audience.. or even more hurting, they make the non plat users benefit from the garbage of plat users.. i dont know how it works but surely, in every update they do, every patch they load, surely, their first priority is to earn money. And for players to enjoy would most certainly be 2nd on their list..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Well, I miss the old PL time when cap is 56. That's the only time I really play endgame and farm for something valuable that 'actually' drop from boss.

Guess we can't turn back the time right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qrowley View Post
    Unfortunately non plat users are not a priority in this game.. At the end of the day, arcane legends was created for the creators to earn money.. whatever they are doing now they are surely thinking of how to gain profit from players and make the non plat users the audience.. or even more hurting, they make the non plat users benefit from the garbage of plat users.. i dont know how it works but surely, in every update they do, every patch they load, surely, their first priority is to earn money. And for players to enjoy would most certainly be 2nd on their list..
    Make the game fun and enjoyable people will spend on the game. Iv not purchased plat for a couple months because their is simply nothing to do with it.
    Open 600-700-800 locked per time and still no decent loot to be had lol@arcanechance
    Farm the arena for deaths gold loss and epics lol@arena.
    Farm events and wait 6months+ to sell your stuff lol@events
    Save up for all the new mythic content ... lol@S3mythics.
    Respec and try out new skills lol@skillsystem.
    Farm elites to kill mobs that are harder than bosses to reroll greens or disconnect and cant rejoin allday lol@elites.
    Post on forums to have your voice heard and opinion counted lol@mods/devs dodging actual meaningful posts that concern the ccommunity.
    Level up? Lol@1year+lvlcap.
    Endgame PVP without arcane ring lol@pvp
    Buy new mythic pets fron stable lol@ripmaweggs
    Merch because nobody else does that.. lol@merching

I love/'d this game and its really quite obvious how to get players playing and ultimately spending again, to me it feels the devs have lost heart and don't care anymore whether about the community or profits they go hand in hand. Player's=Profits.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Idly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Fix-Arena-Loot

Support my thread, it pertains to this.

I agree with a lot of what's being said here, droves of people are quitting because there is no way to earn gold anymore. They royally hosed arena with the loot bring dropped. And yes why are we still wearing gear that is seasons old? Makes no sense at all.

I've invested a lot of time and money into this game and hope they see what's going on. Mostly we log on for the community, not because there is any more hot game action to be had. Sad sad sad. This game is our baby. :/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

As long as plat payers stay, they won't budge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

This thread will be deleted soon I guess
    I created one about this days ago and got deleted-.-
    IGN:Nonplat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Yes this thread will disappear soon, as will more players and eventually the game itself. Wish I could say gf al...
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Ive been playing since day one.

When i first joined the game was exciting even though the cap was only 16 (But it was fun). People cared, people communicated, the devs/mods plaied frequently and they answered our responses. We didnt have even half the fancy stuff as you all do now but the game was way more enjoyable to the whole community. Elites everyone ran once they capped (mfg they were hard as f) & if you farmed efficently you had a shot to make good money ( for back then).

Why? Game was new and exciting as the years go on like most mmorpg if you cant show your old players the value in why to stay than they leave. Game isnt dying in reality just the structure that helped build and support the game is wearing away. They still have new people with cash to spend everyday.

Today, in my eyes i see a degraded game of what i once loved to play with my fiance and I (now my wife). To become rich you have three options really. 1) been oldschool player with discontued items 2) open locks for a chance of riches or 3) farm hours doing locks for weeks straight. You hardly see people running elites because it is not worth it. Just isnt.

I rejoined a week ago and its hard for me to continue to play as i did.

Thanks for reading,
    PvE
    Last edited by PvE; 09-23-2014 at 06:46 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PvE For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

People here can see the problems of the game. We need new gear, but I hope STS doesn't make the mistake of making it available solely via lock crates. This seems to be the only way that the best gear becomes available. I can say right now that I will not spend the real life money required to loot a new mythic set or amulet or ring from locked crates. This game needs to have items added that can be looted through farming. There is nothing to farm right now. How can anyone who doesn't blow hundreds of real life dollars on this game ever compete in end game? It isn't possible!!

STS, please re evaluate the items that are available as drops. Add new gear that is valuable and worthwhile. People need a reason to play and currently there is no reason to pve. PVP is a whole different story. Anyone who goes into an endgame pvp map without good gear gets crushed. How do you get this good gear? You have to spend real money and pop locks. 1/1000 people were able to get this gear through farming and merching but I can tell you those days are long gone. A new player has absolutely no chance of saving enough gold for 50mil worth of items just to be able to pvp.

Itemization was a complete bust. Introducing the best gear of the season in a 3 week long event wasn't the right way to do it. So players had something to do for 3 weeks, now what? Elite maps should have received the best gear, or the new arena. Something that is here to stay. Something that players can do everyday, even when events aren't running. Players are crying for change, let's hope STS hears us.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigboyblue For This Useful Post: