A thread in the marketplace where a player was listing items that no longer drop to sell to "collectors" got me thinking. What is the point of collecting if you have no way to show what you've collected? What if you had a place to show off your stuff?

Here is what I'm thinking, you buy a house with platinum and it is binded to your account in the same way stash box/respecs are binded to your account so they are accessible by any character on your account. Your house would be an instance that you host when you enter it. Hosted house instances would not appear on the game screen and would not be joinable unless via invite. There could be a few different layouts of house to choose from ranging in different levels of platinum like low priced small house, medium priced house, and high priced baller pad. The house could maybe even have a stashbox person in it for convenience.

Now what can you do in your house? By furniture and decorations for starting at like 1 platinum each. You could buy shelves and then maybe set items on them and when players in the house click on the item it says what it is. With the upcoming inclusion of guilds members could be invited to a house to hang out with fellow guild members and get ready to stage events. Or pretty much just whatever.

Anyway I thought it'd be a cool inclusion if possible.