Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New ARENA PRO PVP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

New arena pvp is the place for pro only , they fight and show the best strategy fight pure and same gear. This arena will born PRO PVPer.., without elite ring n egg only plat ring is most fair fighting :: why not why i must scare coz pro is pro without elite ring or egg is still pro in evry arena. So .. Please support this idea !!! ~_~

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

But what about the pvp'ers who can't afford plat rings?
    And those who can't afford good gear?

I think the "FULL NAKED PRO PVP ARENA" would be a solution.

No ring.
    No egg.
    No gear.
    No vanities.
    Nothing that would show you had dedication for pl.
    Just PRO pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yahh thiss is gud 2. Pure at all...
    Only setting ur build and techniquel how to play ur character in arena pro pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Are you guys ignoring me? This idea will not work unless boosting is fixed.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Here's some things you that might help you in game.

If you want no elite rings or eggs do twink pvp. Maybe some lvl 50, 55, 56, 61. Problem solved.

Additionally, if you are playing a friendly game (no trash talking no egos) and are playing against a 'real pro' most 'real pros' I know will take it off if you ask them too. But the minute you start running you mouth, forget it.

Your third option is to play locked rooms with your friends and set the rules for your game.

There is no need to expect STS to recode and make new maps for something you can easily already do in game.

Ppl should stop trying to prove they are 'pro' and enjoy the game. The egos and attitudes in the game is what's killing it. Not the use of rings and eggs.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    Here's some things you that might help you in game.

If you want no elite rings or eggs do twink pvp. Maybe some lvl 50, 55, 56, 61. Problem solved.

Additionally, if you are playing a friendly game (no trash talking no egos) and are playing against a 'real pro' most 'real pros' I know will take it off if you ask them too. But the minute you start running you mouth, forget it.

Your third option is to play locked rooms with your friends and set the rules for your game.

There is no need to expect STS to recode and make new maps for something you can easily already do in game.

Ppl should stop trying to prove they are 'pro' and enjoy the game. The egos and attitudes in the game is what's killing it. Not the use of rings and eggs.
    Sssshhhh, voice of reason! You're killing all the drama!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

People with grammar issues who cry about pvp are hilarious! xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exactly the rules is like twink pvp..
    I said NOT DELETE EXISTING ARENA , but MAKE NEW ARENA The rules are as below level 60 (twink pvp) no elite ring no egg.
    DO NOT BE AFRAID because the old arena still there.
    I know this is problem for a NUB PLAYER who has always admitted he was PRO , because they would be embarrassed if it accepts the challenge to fight in the NEW ARENA PRO PVP and eventually LOST.
    NUB PLAYER who always HIDE behind the ELITE ring and EGG, but lost a fight in the NEW ARENA PRO PVP.

Cmon all i need more command and support
    Thanks..!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rakka View Post
    Exactly the rules is like twink pvp..
    I said NOT DELETE EXISTING ARENA , but MAKE NEW ARENA The rules are as below level 60 (twink pvp) no elite ring no egg.
    DO NOT BE AFRAID because the old arena still there.
    I know this is problem for a NUB PLAYER who has always admitted he was PRO , because they would be embarrassed if it accepts the challenge to fight in the NEW ARENA PRO PVP and eventually LOST.
    NUB PLAYER who always HIDE behind the ELITE ring and EGG, but lost a fight in the NEW ARENA PRO PVP.

Cmon all i need more command and support
    Thanks..!!!
    Now your just raging about other people having eggs and 3pcs.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Lmao just cap 77 and quit crying about ring lol. There are pros like cloak who don't use ring or egg. Why don't you try to complain less and play without ring. And, yusosrs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

From a business standpoint, it is not wise for STS to do this. It is expensive to this for the 3 ppl who want it and are to lazy to create their own game or twink.

I would be disappointed if STS wasted their resources on this when other things are needed more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you do not mind then Agree , added to the new arena Pro pvp . And we can see the game is getting crowded and exciting.
    If a new arena is made then this will be a challenge for elite ring / egg player, if they are still good /pro in the new arena.
    Prove your greatness in this new arena Pro PvP, Real Pro or Real Nub (^^)

U must know i have elite ring but I support this idea to materialize because I see a lot of great new players quit . They are always disturbed by the old players who have always relied on the power of the elite ring/ egg . The fight is not fair. I am sure the player that has the elite ring/ eggs will not dare to enter a new arena pro pvp. If lost they will definitely embarrassed during this turns out they were stupid/nub.

The TrutH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

if people dont have plat its not fair to use the plat rings either so I would say no rings at all
    also not everyone can afford savage,swift,fiery, or lustrous sets so it should be like only cyber sets, since everyone can just do quest to get
    also stats from your face would be deactivated while in the PROPROPRO MASTER ARENA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Rakka

All you and your comments do is put old players down. You are clueless to how old players feel. U obviously didn't read my first comment. I would appreciate it if you stopped trying to insult players you don't even know.

At this point, I'm not even sure you're just not looking for attention.

I suggest you get happy with yourself and stop trying to prove you are better than you are. If you were as good as you think you would not need this thread.

If you constantly feel like you have something to prove you obviously aren't enjoying the game. Learn to enjoy it as it is and if you really need to try to prove yourself make a locked game and have them come.

There is no reason at all STS needs to implement this. The players are able to create this environment themselves. It is not something STS should waste money on. There is no return of investment on it. It would be better to work on pvp balance or new vanities to generate money. Not create something that already exists.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

LoL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    Rakka

All you and your comments do is put old players down. You are clueless to how old players feel. U obviously didn't read my first comment. I would appreciate it if you stopped trying to insult players you don't even know.

At this point, I'm not even sure you're just not looking for attention.

I suggest you get happy with yourself and stop trying to prove you are better than you are. If you were as good as you think you would not need this thread.

If you constantly feel like you have something to prove you obviously aren't enjoying the game. Learn to enjoy it as it is and if you really need to try to prove yourself make a locked game and have them come.

There is no reason at all STS needs to implement this. The players are able to create this environment themselves. It is not something STS should waste money on. There is no return of investment on it. It would be better to work on pvp balance or new vanities to generate money. Not create something that already exists.

I dont mean to make old player down.
    Ok ..!! Peace..!!
    Let's forget about the differences of old and new players.

Arena is made for players who have a pure fighting ability, for anyone who is convinced by his greatness can enter this arena.
    Because this arena arena called pro pvper, Where all players can only use the additional ring plate. Each player who likes to pvp would have been easier to have a ring plate.
    This enought fair we know this is true.
    Black is black and white is white where the same right we know.
    Every battle is won or lost will get a point, this point can be seen all the players. Can not hide.
    Hopefully this idea gets sympathy from the developer and can be fulfilled as soon as possible.

REMEMBER...
    HELP NUB IS GUD KARMA
    Thank you all
    GBU

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rakka View Post
    I dont mean to make old player down.
    Ok ..!! Peace..!!
    Let's forget about the differences of old and new players.

Arena is made for players who have a pure fighting ability, for anyone who is convinced by his greatness can enter this arena.
    Because this arena arena called pro pvper, Where all players can only use the additional ring plate. Each player who likes to pvp would have been easier to have a ring plate.
    This enought fair we know this is true.
    Black is black and white is white where the same right we know.
    Every battle is won or lost will get a point, this point can be seen all the players. Can not hide.
    Hopefully this idea gets sympathy from the developer and can be fulfilled as soon as possible.

REMEMBER...
    HELP NUB IS GUD KARMA
    Thank you all
    GBU
    what is a ring plate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I know eggs and elite rings and egg can make someone get better stats (i dont have too), but ur thread isnt purpose to balance but its just form of ur jealousy i think

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bearuang For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bearuang View Post
    I know eggs and elite rings and egg can make someone get better stats (i dont have too), but ur thread isnt purpose to balance but its just form of ur jealousy i think
    wise words from someone not jealous
    learn from him