Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Let's Talk About Class Balance!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Sorcerers:
    - Vastly Increased Heal
    - Shield should grant stun immunity & a slight armor buff. I would suggest a 25% armor bonus when utilizing shield.
    - If not willing to grant shield an armor buff, increase the damage that shield can take by 1-2k more damage. Sometimes, all a sorcerer needs is 1-2 more seconds to kill a class. This can provide that easily!
    Warriors:
    - Their skills are fine, they do not need a greater buff.
    - In light of new buffs to rogues or sorcerers, some sort of enhanced survivability buff should be given. I am not suggesting anything TOO powerful, but just enough to keep them competitive.

Rogues:
    - Their skills are also fine, they do not need a buff or a nerf.
    - Pet damage boost should be fixed for this class. It is not granting the damage boost of any pet, making a lot of pet happiness features unable to be used.

These suggestions are suggested under the assumption that most of them will be implemented. Otherwise, the logic ladder falls apart.
    Best idea please sts take a look at this.classes are not meant to be balance at 1vs1 but i do agree mages need buff and here it is as what zeus said and sts pls fix our dmg nerf in dmg % pets we spent lots of golds for arcane pets like hj,sam etc.just be useless their dmg % boost??;(
    Last edited by uunknownn; 09-25-2014 at 07:09 PM.
    rogue(crocodiile)level 23

2. The Following User Says Thank You to uunknownn For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    I disagree, I think all classes should be somewhat balanced in terms of 1v1.

Bulwark's Curse should be replaced with something OTHER than a mage's skill.
    Curse (Damage Reflect) is a Paladin skill. A Paladin is a warrior that can also cast self buff spells. Not exactly sure how it ended up on Sorcs in the first place.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Warriors need to deal way more damage when they crit. Right now, they're sitting ducks and can't damage faster than a rogue can drop packs to heal. In essence rogues are still the deadliest class
    With this, the Warriors can now 1 hit Mages and 1 combo rogues xD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Also take twink Mages in consideration, they are getting destroyed in lvl 1-30 pvp.

Need a better heal, Reflect damage on shield instead of the useless push back skill.

Shield reduced cd by 6 seconds

Curse increased cd by 3 seconds

Aimed shot cd increased by 6 seconds

Give Mages 10% damage and armor boost in pvp

Increase fireball cd by 2 seconds

Buff armor on Mages and Warriors

Love, a Smurf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Mage
    Personally think armor is the problem of this class.
    - Increased heal and new upgrade in stead of +10 mana/Hp heal upgrade. It's too small amount comparing the level now. Maybe be 5% for 6-8 sec would be better.
    - Higher damage absorbtion in shield and new upgrade in stead of pushing in shield like stun immune.
    - Higher damage on main target, which means, for example, not dealing all 5 targets 300 dmg each, but one target gets 400 and other 4 get 250. This might help 1vs1 of this class.
    - Higher crit dmg on thunder would help too. Somehow as and thunder has same 250% crit but so much different output.

Warrior
    If you don't want to give Hp, give dmg. Or more armor and Hp. Not lower both.
    - Even the origin of curse is from warrior, since our mage already have this skill, this class shouldn't have curse Imo. This will kill a class. If bulwark has to have curse, lower it's proc rate. It curses more than mage class atm. Its rate should be as low as maul proc.
    - skills are OK, but if you want this class to be a tank, you should give enough armor and hp to survive from one rogue's attack, not getting 2 shots by them. Maybe it requires better gears(armor and helm) or stats(1str for 1.1 maybe.)

Rogue
    - skills and stat are good atm. Just need to be fixed all glitches.

And ctf should have pet dmg for all class, tdm should have class balance too. Keeping rogue's dmg high enough for pve and reduce it in pvp as ctf is. This would be fair way for both pve and pvp.
    Adding some suggestions.
    Last edited by Excuses; 09-25-2014 at 08:30 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Excuses For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    I've been seeing a lot of talk lately about class balance in Arcane Legends. Mostly about our favorite little blue dudes, the Sorcerers, but I'd love to gauge everyone's response to class balance in general so that I have clear suggestions to send back to the devs.

So! Let's discuss.

Please comment below with your feedback and suggestions on how we might improve class balance. And, let's keep in mind that BALANCE is the key word here. I know that everyone wants to be able to just own everyone in PvP, but that's not what balance is about. Each class should have their own strengths and weaknesses, and not feel either over or under powered.

Also, I know this is a hot topic and people can get fired up over something they are so passionate about. Please keep this discussion friendly, constructive and straight forward. This isn't the place to bash the game, other players or STS. This is the place for discussion about how we can make the game more fun for everyone.

Ready, set go!
    I'm 24x7 to pvP ,
    Talking doesn't matter if u say it's done , u know that ur the only one who can do editing since ur the ADMIN .l.
    If u were a "blue dude" u probably meant sorcs but if u get a sorc with my type of gears u can kill rogues on 1 vs 1 , but u won't survive on 4x4 , plus u can get any items u want , why is it that mages aren't supposed to get buffed ...

AGREED ON THE FACT THAT ALL CLASSES HAVE THEIR OWN WEAKNESSES AND STRENGTHS BUT WHY IS IT THAT SORCS ARE SO EASSSSYYYYYY TO BE KILLED IN PVP AND MASSIVE IN PVE???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Raselph; 09-25-2014 at 09:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

-Make the Arcane Shield stay up until it's broken.
    -Double the H/s after charged Lifegiver is casted.
    -Increase HP returned from Juggernaut (500 -> 750).
    -Increase Feeble duration from Chest Splitter and Axe Throw to three seconds(3).
    -Include panic/terrify in the stun immunity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Mages are perfectly fine when they have a shield, tne problem is rogues break it so easily and without a shield, even a tank can one combo a mage.... A class shouldnt have to rely on a singe skill in order to be balanced in pvp... Either incresse the damage a mages shield can absorb, make it so it cant be broken, or tanken is poor class up...

I also think they require movement impairment invulnerability... They are the only class that doesn't have this. Shield knockback is quite useless so changing this ability to a movement impairment invulnerability would helpvbalance this class extremely. I know alot of people say this game is designed for 5v5 scenarios, but quite frankly, tanks with curse, SnS, arcane shield proc on razorbacks... All other classes are being given mage skills which is destroying the purpose of mages in PVP... Where is mage juggernaut? Lol
    Paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, scissors beat paper right? I thought class balance worked similarly? Tank beats mage, mage beats rogue, rogue beats tank. I mean its a good thing if each class is able to challenge their 'arch-enemy' class, but at the end of the day, a good tank cannot repeatively beat a rogue, but a rogue can do that to a mage. And nowadays, a maxed tank (that knows how to play) will not be beaten by mage. Its just impossible. Recurring theme is mage is under powered.
    There is some good ideas people have put forward, but you can't nerf mages because rogues cry they cant beat a mage... Its supposed to be like that. So far all updates have only benefitted rogues and tanks, and i think mages deserve a buff, especially before the tournament because mages will play a crucial part.
    My other concern is, rogues can break a just casted shield in one combo in TDM quite easily. This puts the mage in a state of pressure until the cd is finished, but a good rogue will kill the mage long before this cd ends. Shield being broken is stupid... Not only do mages have to wait even longer without a shield for their next CD, they are extremely vulnerable.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Killfreeak For This Useful Post:

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey guys, I went ahead and I cleaned up the thread.

We want to hear your feedback, on class balance, but let's please remember to keep things constructive, friendly, and on track. Thank you!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Warriors need to deal way more damage when they crit. Right now, they're sitting ducks and can't damage faster than a rogue can drop packs to heal. In essence rogues are still the deadliest class
    Totally inaccurate, with a decent damage weapon (maul, glaive, claymore) and not bulwark, a tank is capable of critting 1k... The problem isnt how big they crit, but how often. A tank is capable of 20%+ crit depending on how they gear up... It may cost alot but tanks have vb skill which grants crit anyway. If a rogue has 4k hp (max) and i crit 1k on axe and 1k on skyward, i do 2k dmg... Not including damage done by primary and pet, ehich will probably reach almost 3k damage. Rogue>tank is the way it is supposed to be, if a tank can beat a rogue they are very skilled. As a tank i have managed to take a rogue down very quickly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Curse (Damage Reflect) is a Paladin skill. A Paladin is a warrior that can also cast self buff spells. Not exactly sure how it ended up on Sorcs in the first place.
    In Arcane legends Curse is a mage skill. Warriors are head choopin mele king they don't go by cursing people, that's a sorcerer's job! Just my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wyldstorm View Post
    In a class balance discussion, there are a number of questions that, imo, get to the heart of the matter.

• How do we measure PvP class balance?
    • What is the ideal PvP class balance?
    • What is the current PvP class balance?
    • If there is an imbalance what is the best way to achieve the right balance?

Equivalent Exchange

Interwoven in every game, and in reality itself, is the concept of equivalent exchange. It's easy enough to understand. You don't get something for nothing, you gotta pay for it in some way. You have to give something to get something in return, etc. Arcane Legends is no exception. If you want a particular pet for your character you have to pay for it, either through plat, gold, opening locked crates, farming, spending time begging, etc. Getting from level 40 to 41 means working through 10 levels worth of experience.

When considering the ideal PvP class balance it's important to apply equivalent exchange because if you don't you automatically create a situation where one class reaps the benefits that another class should receive. Iow, one class ends up paying for another class' benefits. Balance is a synonym for equivalent exchange.

Measure of Success

PvP is a zero sum game, making it easy to measure overall balance by comparing the kill per death ratio (KDR) of each class. The total number of all kills is always equal to the total number of all deaths. There are other ways to measure PvP success like peer recognition, flags, games won, assisted kills, etc, but that's not where the 'real money' is.

Ideal Balance

If Arcane Legends had only one class it would take 100% of kills and 100% of deaths. If arcane legends had only two classes and they were exactly equal except in name, each class would take 50% of kills and 50% of deaths. Arcane Legends has three classes. If the three classes were exactly equal except in name, each class would take 33.33% of kills and 33.33% of deaths.

Thankfully, the three classes are not equal since that would be boring and pointless. Each class has a strength which it (supposedly) pays for by its weakness.

IMHO, this is what class balance should look like with three classes:

Ideal Class Balance
    Kills Percent Deaths Percent
    Rogue Highest 38.33% Highest 38.33%
    Sorcerer Average 33.33% Average 33.33%
    Warrior Lowest 28.33% Lowest 28.33%

• Class KDR should ALWAYS be 1:1.
    • Equivalent exchange occurs:
      • Rogues pay for 5% more kills with 5% more deaths
      • Sorcerers stay average
      • Warriors pay for 5% fewer deaths with 5% fewer kills

• No more than 10% variance between highest and lowest total number of kills and deaths. Too much variance means PvP becomes boring, unnatural, and prone to excessive dramazzzzz.
    • A better than average KDR actually means something!
    • Individual players are more challenged. They must now use skill, superior gear, better team coordination, etc, rather than rely on inequity.

Not Pretty

Now that we know what class balance should be, what is it actually like right now?

I looked at the CTF and TDM leaderboards earlier today and did ye olde manual data entry into a spreadsheet. First, the raw number of kills:

PvP Leaderboard CTF Kills
    Total Percent
    All 2,979,151 100.00%
    Rogue 1,397,172 46.90%
    Sorcerer 783,541 26.30%
    Warrior 798,438 26.80%

PvP Leaderboard TDM Kills
    Total Percent
    All 1,843,232 100.00%
    Rogue 898,673 48.76%
    Sorcerer 519,434 28.18%
    Warrior 425,125 23.06%

PvP Leaderboard Combined Kills
    Total Percent
    All 4,822,383 100.00%
    Rogue 2,295,845 47.61%
    Sorcerer 1,302,975 27.02%
    Warrior 1,223,563 25.37%

The most remarkable stat is that the top 25 CTF sorcerers actually have fewer kills than the top 25 CTF warriors. o.0
    The second most noteworthy stat is Rogues basically take half of all kills in PvP.

So what IS the the class balance right now?? WELLLL... We don't know the number of deaths for each of the leaderboard players (Hey Devs, how about a quick SQL script and u can post the results here? Plssssss!). I could painstakingly poll in game each player on the leaderboard.... uh, on second thought, no.

However, we can make an educated guess because we know a few facts:
    • The deaths distribution will somewhat reflect the the kills distribution, i.e. because the kills are not balanced deaths are unlikely to be balanced.
    • There is almost uniform agreement from every PvP player that mages receive the most number of deaths.

I think this is the most likely scenario:

Current Class Balance
    Kills Percent Deaths Percent*
    100.00% 100.00%
    Rogue Highest 47.61% Higher 37.00%
    Sorcerer Lower 27.02% Highest 40.00%
    Warrior Lowest 25.37% Lowest 23.00%
    *guestimate

And again:

Ideal Class Balance

The Kicker

Class Imbalance
    Kills %Error Deaths %Error
    Rogue inflated 9.27% deflated 1.33%
    Sorcerer deflated 6.31% inflated 6.67%
    Warrior deflated 2.96% deflated 5.33%
    Assuming assumptions are correct, we now know:

• Rogue kills are inflated by 9.27%
    • Rogue deaths are deflated by 1.33%
    • Sorcerer kills are deflated by 6.31%
    • Sorcerer deaths are inflated by 6.67%
    • Warrior kills are deflated by 2.96%
    • Warrior deaths are deflated by 5.33%

The Road Somewhat Less Traveled

It's really up to STS to investigate this matter further. They have all the information that could truly shed light on the current state of class balance. Individual class KDR should be 1:1 and if it isn't there's an imbalance problem. I'm 99.9% confident that there is a clear anti-mage/pro-rogue/pro-warrior bias in the current class balance scheme.

Everyone has their opinion on how to fix the imbalance, but as Remiem pointed out in chatbox, developers rightly fear the bane of unintended consequences. Looking at the current imbalance scheme it's difficult to tease out exactly which button(s) to press to correct the imbalance. Even if the developers find the right button, pushing it might cause an uproar. Best intentions and all that lol. That being said...

REMEMBER PvP started being awful for Sorcerers when stun immunity was introduced. Pets made it even worse for sorcerers. Then it became clear Rogues did too much damage and Warriors did too little so they were nerfed/buffed. It feels like developers thought the matter had been laid to rest, but now that is much less certain.

My suggestion on how to fix the imbalance? From a PR perspective it's better to buff than to nerf so a sorcerer buff of some kind seems the best option, all things considered.

this!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

end game pvp for me as mage just sucks against those op rogues getting killed one or two shot hopefully u do sumthing and improve ty....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Right now its pretty close to perfect imo! Just a minor fix of shield cooldown or dmg absorbable would balance things out pretty good! I'll just say that I know a lvl.15 mage in the best legendary gear available vs a lvl.15 warrior in the best legendary gear available "both using dovabear" the match favors the warrior cuz their heal is better than mages (so, maybe a buff on mages heal would help as well). And for that same lvl.15 mage to vs a lvl.15 rogue if that mage doesnt use shield consider them dead "fast". Even w/ shield active the rogue has a pretty good shot at taking mage out cuz he/she can 2shot kill mages as long as they have packs to heal from mages most op skill "lightning". Since mage is easiest to kill maybe they should have strongest attack/critical Chance. Rogue balanced in middle and warrior strongest defense. Like I stated in the beginning it is pretty close to being balanced atm and I feel like if a couple if these suggestions were tested that would make things more fair and balanced. In higher lvls if u dont have mythics and arcanes you have "very low" chance at winning pvp. All classes should be able to 1vs and win (even if they dont have arcane). "Just this persons opinion". I look forward to hearing if these are good or bad ideas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wyldstorm View Post
    In a class balance discussion, there are a number of questions that, imo, get to the heart of the matter.

• How do we measure PvP class balance?
    • What is the ideal PvP class balance?
    • What is the current PvP class balance?
    • If there is an imbalance what is the best way to achieve the right balance?

Equivalent Exchange

Interwoven in every game, and in reality itself, is the concept of equivalent exchange. It's easy enough to understand. You don't get something for nothing, you gotta pay for it in some way. You have to give something to get something in return, etc. Arcane Legends is no exception. If you want a particular pet for your character you have to pay for it, either through plat, gold, opening locked crates, farming, spending time begging, etc. Getting from level 40 to 41 means working through 10 levels worth of experience.

When considering the ideal PvP class balance it's important to apply equivalent exchange because if you don't you automatically create a situation where one class reaps the benefits that another class should receive. Iow, one class ends up paying for another class' benefits. Balance is a synonym for equivalent exchange.

Measure of Success

PvP is a zero sum game, making it easy to measure overall balance by comparing the kill per death ratio (KDR) of each class. The total number of all kills is always equal to the total number of all deaths. There are other ways to measure PvP success like peer recognition, flags, games won, assisted kills, etc, but that's not where the 'real money' is.

Ideal Balance

If Arcane Legends had only one class it would take 100% of kills and 100% of deaths. If arcane legends had only two classes and they were exactly equal except in name, each class would take 50% of kills and 50% of deaths. Arcane Legends has three classes. If the three classes were exactly equal except in name, each class would take 33.33% of kills and 33.33% of deaths.

Thankfully, the three classes are not equal since that would be boring and pointless. Each class has a strength which it (supposedly) pays for by its weakness.

IMHO, this is what class balance should look like with three classes:

Ideal Class Balance

• Class KDR should ALWAYS be 1:1.
    • Equivalent exchange occurs:
      • Rogues pay for 5% more kills with 5% more deaths
      • Sorcerers stay average
      • Warriors pay for 5% fewer deaths with 5% fewer kills

• No more than 10% variance between highest and lowest total number of kills and deaths. Too much variance means PvP becomes boring, unnatural, and prone to excessive dramazzzzz.
    • A better than average KDR actually means something!
    • Individual players are more challenged. They must now use skill, superior gear, better team coordination, etc, rather than rely on inequity.

Not Pretty

Now that we know what class balance should be, what is it actually like right now?

I looked at the CTF and TDM leaderboards earlier today and did ye olde manual data entry into a spreadsheet. First, the raw number of kills:

PvP Leaderboard CTF Kills
    Total Percent
    All 2,979,151 100.00%
    Rogue 1,397,172 46.90%
    Sorcerer 783,541 26.30%
    Warrior 798,438 26.80%

PvP Leaderboard TDM Kills
    Total Percent
    All 1,843,232 100.00%
    Rogue 898,673 48.76%
    Sorcerer 519,434 28.18%
    Warrior 425,125 23.06%

PvP Leaderboard Combined Kills
    Total Percent
    All 4,822,383 100.00%
    Rogue 2,295,845 47.61%
    Sorcerer 1,302,975 27.02%
    Warrior 1,223,563 25.37%

The most remarkable stat is that the top 25 CTF sorcerers actually have fewer kills than the top 25 CTF warriors. o.0
    The second most noteworthy stat is Rogues basically take half of all kills in PvP.

So what IS the the class balance right now?? WELLLL... We don't know the number of deaths for each of the leaderboard players (Hey Devs, how about a quick SQL script and u can post the results here? Plssssss!). I could painstakingly poll in game each player on the leaderboard.... uh, on second thought, no.

However, we can make an educated guess because we know a few facts:
    • The deaths distribution will somewhat reflect the the kills distribution, i.e. because the kills are not balanced deaths are unlikely to be balanced.
    • There is almost uniform agreement from every PvP player that mages receive the most number of deaths.

I think this is the most likely scenario:

Current Class Balance
    Kills Percent Deaths Percent*
    100.00% 100.00%
    Rogue Highest 47.61% Higher 37.00%
    Sorcerer Lower 27.02% Highest 40.00%
    Warrior Lowest 25.37% Lowest 23.00%
    *guestimate

And again:

Ideal Class Balance

The Kicker

Class Imbalance
    Kills %Error Deaths %Error
    Rogue inflated 9.27% deflated 1.33%
    Sorcerer deflated 6.31% inflated 6.67%
    Warrior deflated 2.96% deflated 5.33%
    Assuming assumptions are correct, we now know:

• Rogue kills are inflated by 9.27%
    • Rogue deaths are deflated by 1.33%
    • Sorcerer kills are deflated by 6.31%
    • Sorcerer deaths are inflated by 6.67%
    • Warrior kills are deflated by 2.96%
    • Warrior deaths are deflated by 5.33%

The Road Somewhat Less Traveled

It's really up to STS to investigate this matter further. They have all the information that could truly shed light on the current state of class balance. Individual class KDR should be 1:1 and if it isn't there's an imbalance problem. I'm 99.9% confident that there is a clear anti-mage/pro-rogue/pro-warrior bias in the current class balance scheme.

Everyone has their opinion on how to fix the imbalance, but as Remiem pointed out in chatbox, developers rightly fear the bane of unintended consequences. Looking at the current imbalance scheme it's difficult to tease out exactly which button(s) to press to correct the imbalance. Even if the developers find the right button, pushing it might cause an uproar. Best intentions and all that lol. That being said...

REMEMBER PvP started being awful for Sorcerers when stun immunity was introduced. Pets made it even worse for sorcerers. Then it became clear Rogues did too much damage and Warriors did too little so they were nerfed/buffed. It feels like developers thought the matter had been laid to rest, but now that is much less certain.

My suggestion on how to fix the imbalance? From a PR perspective it's better to buff than to nerf so a sorcerer buff of some kind seems the best option, all things considered.
    I think you did an awesome job here! I don't know how accurate the lb is for this though. With people dummy farming and getting thousands of kills this way the current lb is not a good judge of what each class can do IMO. Your ideal class balance chart is amazing though. Great work!

Your logic is sound, and even if the lbs weren't tampered with it would probably be a close match to your current numbers. It would just take the devs really diving in to figure it out.
    Last edited by Raregem; 09-26-2014 at 01:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Hm. I don't know what game you play, but this is AL. Warriors shouldn't have that kind of power.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    Mage shield with lower CD increase invulnerability duration as many mages have suggested this also increase damage absorption so it wont break so easily with rogues high damage one-shot / mage shield knockback should be remove and give reflect damage as per instanthumor suggestion above.

Charge heals gives castor 100% heal and maybe 50% to allies, heals should also come in some sort of armor boost or protection to caster or allies like warrior's horn.

un-nerf ice root in PVP, warrior can pull mage with a skill and they jugg we are dead. Rouges shoot mage 1 hit combo in a distance range we are dead. Why our ice skill can't root in pvp ? Please increase the DOT damage on ice too.

lightning skill - please change the critical % and AOE % (AOE doesnt work on normal map since most mobs have big health point ie, shuyal / tindrin maps) so lightning AOE is useless skill for PVE.

Give Elon Gun charge skill 100% root with longer duration with poison or bleed, Bulwark get 100% curse on charge (why the discrepancy?)

Kershal - overall is not a good weapon anyway just user a nice stats too many flaws doesn't stun and slow dont work. Charge damage does nothing.
    damage reflect lik nordr wolf? lamo mage wil b more op :-) keep going i would like to read all class suggestions and ppls have different thoughts,ideas,etc i luv the game, i like the players but hate the sts :-) hahahaaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

I like playing low level twink pvp is because of the damage and HEALTH ARMOR ratio.
    Unlike endgame or higher level of twinks, lower twinks (below 17) is more fun to me as vs and clashes stays longer. One hit don't KO one good geared toon.
    If my rogue is being hit my other rogues, i can get back heal and fight back and actually win which is very unlikely in endgame. If a rogue hits another rogue in endgame ( non arcane ring) he will die in 2nd combo before acting up.
    Fights are meant to enjoy. ,2-4 secs fights are not enjoyable..

After buffing little blue mages, my suggestion would be buff the health and armor of all class so the damage hp armor ratio stands in a way which can't cause one-two hit KOs in higher level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Class Balance is needed because mages shudnt have to spend 20m on a weapon to beat a warrior wid a normal claymore and a rogue wid an expedition bow..

Suggestions for mage class are:

*SHIELD (The only hope for mages)
    - Replace the displacement wave wid an armor buff 25-30%
    - Decrease the cooldown period
    - Duration of the shield can be increased by 5 seconds instead of 2 seconds

(Out of the ones listed above 2 out of 3 Should be Implemented )

*Mythic gun (41) root chances can be implemented to 25% on normal attack and 40% on charged attack

*The expedition rifle lightning proc can be made to decrease hp of opponent by 20%
    In the legendary category this is the only weapon for mages tht is widely used in PvP and this buff can help mages wid a low budget a great opportunity

*Heal skill can be made to have 50% chance of giving armor buff to the mage of 10%

Implementing these suggestions WILL NOT make mages better than rogues and warriors in PvP but will give us blue smurfs a fighting chance
    BAKLOLZ
    Guild Master of Immaculate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I will just straight up say that mostly the mage class is not AS useful as it could be, without spending an obscene amount of gold....