Thread: Just for fun pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Just for fun pvp

I would like to suggest a new kind of pvp. It would be for the players that do pvp just to have fun and not so much to get aps and having a good kdr. It would be a whole separate mode of pvp where each person can chose any class, level, gear, pet etc. This new mode would also let people use the loot they know they would never be able to get because its too expensive, even though there would be no aps or kills awarded. It would all be for fun!

My thoughts for this new mode of pvp would have no kdr or aps so people don't just go there and farm kills. It would be all about having fun and being able to see which players really have skills. This would also let people try out gear and pets before they buy it in order to test to see if they like it or not. Also, they can test each class to see if they would like to be them, instead of wasting time leveling and buying gear only to figure out they don't like that class. In addition, new builds can be tried for free for this mode only so people don't have to keep spending plats until they find a build they like.

I know lots of the good people get falsely accused alot for only being good because they have better gear. This mode would be able to prove to people who actually knows what they are doing and who doesn't. This way there can be no complaints about gear being unbalanced and everything would be fair. Normal pvp and timed runs would still be motivation for people to get the good gear in order to get aps and be on the leaderboard.

Anyway, thats a suggestion I would like to make. Would love to hear others thoughts on this. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Hey WoundedWarrior!

I definetly think your idea could get implemented, but some people could abuse that pvp just to try new gear, i just recommend a more equilibrated PvP. What i mean with this?

If you go on Google Play Store and then you search in the "Games" section the word "PvP" Arcane Legends is one of the firsts to appear. A lot of people downloaded Arcane Legends to PvP. They maybe reached lvl 10 then they went to the PvP arena with their epic gear hoping to find a room full of people like them and thinked it gonna be an equilibrated place where it mostly depends on strategy because all players have similar gear. Yes, a dream, what they really found there were some lvl 10 twinks with samaels and best gear able to one hit them, and they saw they have no chance in there. Game was forgotten or even uninstalled. PvP is only made for arcane users or super rich people and normal players have no chance there. If you haven't got everything you can have and grand gems don't dare to enter PvP. This kill farmers gonna hunt you till you get bored. PvP is ridiculous in AL. Classes are not equilibrated because little rogues that maybe weight 40kg swap a bow and hit a 100kg warrior with big muscles that looks very strong and makes him fall to the ground crying like a kid. A warrior swaps a massive 1 ton hammer and hits a rogue in his head shaking the ground like an earthquake, the rogue only lost 5% of his total HP. Yeah, super logic.

A magma gear user with lvl 41 can't go PvP. A mythic bow rogue gonna one-hit him Instanly. I won't tell everything bad I saw there because I will look like a crying kid, what I gonna do is to tell you they could stop twinking so new players can enjoy PvP too and make private PVP rooms where people can choose with who they fight, not a completey random room. I mean it's like "challange something with the same measure than you" don't go for conquerer geared people you little arcane users lmao. Arcane guys with arcane guys and beginners with begginers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amadorbibidor View Post
    Hey WoundedWarrior!

I definetly think your idea could get implemented, but some people could abuse that pvp just to try new gear, i just recommend a more equilibrated PvP. What i mean with this?

If you go on Google Play Store and then you search in the "Games" section the word "PvP" Arcane Legends is one of the firsts to appear. A lot of people downloaded Arcane Legends to PvP. They maybe reached lvl 10 then they went to the PvP arena with their epic gear hoping to find a room full of people like them and thinked it gonna be an equilibrated place where it mostly depends on strategy because all players have similar gear. Yes, a dream, what they really found there were some lvl 10 twinks with samaels and best gear able to one hit them, and they saw they have no chance in there. Game was forgotten or even uninstalled. PvP is only made for arcane users or super rich people and normal players have no chance there. If you haven't got everything you can have and grand gems don't dare to enter PvP. This kill farmers gonna hunt you till you get bored. PvP is ridiculous in AL. Classes are not equilibrated because little rogues that maybe weight 40kg swap a bow and hit a 100kg warrior with big muscles that looks very strong and makes him fall to the ground crying like a kid. A warrior swaps a massive 1 ton hammer and hits a rogue in his head shaking the ground like an earthquake, the rogue only lost 5% of his total HP. Yeah, super logic.

A magma gear user with lvl 41 can't go PvP. A mythic bow rogue gonna one-hit him Instanly. I won't tell everything bad I saw there because I will look like a crying kid, what I gonna do is to tell you they could stop twinking so new players can enjoy PvP too and make private PVP rooms where people can choose with who they fight, not a completey random room. I mean it's like "challange something with the same measure than you" don't go for conquerer geared people you little arcane users lmao. Arcane guys with arcane guys and beginners with begginers.
    Bro, Don't Forget even a arcane shard ring,mythic bow, arcane pet user (Rogue) also die in one hit from mage fire,curse,lightning hits where rogues couldn't release from the stun locks, u hav to understand go no heal in vs Mage kill rogue, Rogue kill warrior, warrior kill mage, its called circle actually pvp desighned for 5/5 in ctf/ and 4/4 in tdm not in vs, so enjoy the game, in end level game 300m gears and pet user also die 1hit, if u want to stay and enjoy the fight play twinks lvl 13/16/18 if u r a warrior, 21 to 28 rogue area, mage can rock all brackets if thy have gud gears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyja Tonyjaa View Post
    Bro, Don't Forget even a arcane shard ring,mythic bow, arcane pet user (Rogue) also die in one hit from mage fire,curse,lightning hits where rogues couldn't release from the stun locks, u hav to understand go no heal in vs Mage kill rogue, Rogue kill warrior, warrior kill mage, its called circle actually pvp desighned for 5/5 in ctf/ and 4/4 in tdm not in vs, so enjoy the game, in end level game 300m gears and pet user also die 1hit, if u want to stay and enjoy the fight play twinks lvl 13/16/18 if u r a warrior, 21 to 28 rogue area, mage can rock all brackets if thy have gud gears
    There is no stun lock. We get 1 stun every 7 secs. Only till recently the only class to be able to fully stunlock is maul warriors. We are also the ONLY class to not have a stunblocking skill (as in razor or jugg)

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆