Thread: A little chance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default A little chance

Hi! I'm a free newbie player... i got lvl 41 war i just want to ask some advise from any of the game masters of AL regarding on how to cope up with the gaps...in terms of items...i have a lepre and i can buy elixir from gold but does this game for us is all about farming those freaking 4locks "if lucky" in every 30mins of fast runs in brackenridge?? Why make those elite maps extremely hard?come on i do understand you guys have to earn cash by purchasing plats but atleast we non plat users could run those maps in a little bit easier...would those cash players enjoy the game alone?...greatest phone game i ever played yet so sad to see i ended up on grinding locks...drop rate of items superb! :-$

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

join good elite running guilds like
    ELITE RUNNERS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by utpal View Post
    join good elite running guilds like
    ELITE RUNNERS
    Kamine meri guild bhi elitw farm karti hai...
    Aur elite runners sirf tumed runs kartw hai jaan ..

Make ur Blood Elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

elite farming is fun once you get the hang of it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Hey. Actually I am not one of those "masters" who played AL from a lot of time and got all kind of gear and experiences, actually I am a lvl 41 warrior like you, but I recently discovered the answer to the thread you just posted.

Time is the key

This game is not an action game that finishes when you reached maximum level or killed all zombies, this is a MMORPG game that can last years to finish. Actually, people who did all AP's and gear still have things to do. Don't try to get Arcane Ring in 2 weeks, nobody that doesn't spends plat can get it so fast, that's a good thing! When you gonna achieve what you wished you gonna fell the triple of satisfaction than somebody who just opened few Locked Crates and sold arcane goods he found. For example, now abbadon appeared, if you buy him now cheap, wait some time, like 1-3 months you can sell for a lot more! Yes, it takes time, but it's a good way to make money. This is called Merchanting and there are few guides on this forum that can guide you to this art.

Go for it!

Platinum fraud stuff was removed from game recently that made Locked Crates price go down and I personally don't consider it a "decently" way to make gold for an End-Game player anymore. Now you can go to elite maps some of them have got juicy loot if you keep on them. But it won't be easy! Those maps require team working, regular gear, special build and strategy. Ishmeet is an awesome warrior who wrote a guild called "Easiest and efficient way to farm elite Tindrin!!!"
    My opinion is that this is the best guide ever made, I strongly recommend you to read it before adventuring into Dragon Enclave maps.

Friendship is obligatory

Try to make some good friends before starting to run maps and do Merchanting. You will always have them there when you need some tips or help, and they will always have you with them for help and tips, best way to make friends it's to join a guild, but choose well, maybe not any Guild can hit your expectances.

You can also farm easy elite maps like Rooks Nest for malisons eggs etc... Plat is not needed to get what you want! Just work hard, play hard, work hard play hard, tatatatatratatatra lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amadorbibidor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Unless you have lots money in real life to spend it is difficult and requires A LOT of patience and determination to achieve a large sum of cash. Your efforts are always rewarded. Spend enough time and you shall receive, also buy plat if you don't want to invest time
    Mm Check Out My New Site SoulCentral.Com.Eu.Interwebz.Mos [:] Crafting Beef Jerky And Elite Harvesters Since |2008|. <> RTLALATEOTV (ARamSong!)http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RamASong