Thread: Additional CS Improvements?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Additional CS Improvements?

So I apologize in advance if someone had already suggested this idea, I purely thought about it and thought I should at least post it as a suggestion and hear any feedback or constructive criticism.

I would like to implement an addition to the CS; In a way where someone may both Sell/Buy/ as well as post the amount they want to pay( wanted item ect.). I know we can sort of do this on the forums, but I think i'd be more efficient if it was implemented in the game; due to a portion of people who don't have accounts on the forums or don't even know the forums exist. Now to get into the suggestion.

Posting a Wanted ad. / Offers System Breakdown
    For example: I would like to buy 120 locks for about 360k.
    I would pay the fees such as the fees when posting a for sale ad in the CS. (12h, 1D, 3D).
    The CS would then take my 360k and hold it; another person searching the wanted ads has the 120 locks and would like to trade their 120 locks for the 360k and would then accept the deal. As the person who listed the Wanting of 120 locks; goes to the CS could go to the completed tab under the "my sales" would then complete the order and collect the locks.

Searching/Listing/Finding Tab
    I know one main thing people will be worried about is spam offers/ Low balling / - So in a sense of restricting how many offers someone may post is up to STS, for example though: You are aloud to have up to 250 auction slots, to increase your slots you can purchase w/ plat or story coins. The Wanted/Trade would in a sense work the same way starting w/ being able to post 1 ad and being able to cap for example at having 5 Max ads. ( Increasing your Wanted/Trade slot by paying in plat or story token ect.).

As far as the actual searching you would search an item, lets say "Leprechaun Pendant".
    ( This would work as the CS already does with the acceding prices /descending prices / random new listings.)

Then I would choose if I'm looking to buy or listing.

Looking to buy: Ex. " Leprechaun Pendant - 175k" - I post this this under Wanted, CS would take my 175k and the other person whom wants to accepts the deal for trading their lepre for 175k would complete the order as explained above.

Selling item: Ex. " 5 x Leprechaun Pendant - 875k" - I have 5 Lepres that i would like to sell in bulk for 875k, the CS would take my 5 x Lepres and wait until someone would wanna buy the 5 x Lepres for the listed price of 875k; just as the CS already works.

CS Trading Tab
    I know trading existing in AL, but offering CS Trading would help with a gold sink( listing items and paying in gold) as well as help the players make trades without necessarily meeting each other/waiting for other player to go online(Ex. posting on the forums and trying to configure meet up). / or even finding someone who would make that trade. As for this I am talking about ITEM for ITEM not ITEM for GOLD.

It would work - as Normal searching would work: looking for item wanted.
    Ex. I want 5 Blood Gems. I search on the "Trade" tab for blood gems, and see if any of the posted ads are a reasonable trade. I find one 5 x blood gems for 5 glacial. When I click the big green "purchase" button as when buying something in the CS, a little window would pop up as like trading and make sure you have the amount you are trading for. (Now all of this is very confusing so I'll try to break it down along with this picture bellow.

Name:  IMG_0213.PNG
Views: 67
Size:  523.2 KB

Just for Example I'll use this picture. So when making the trade " as above 5 x blood for 5x glacial.
    The left side will show the offer you want so 5x Blood . and the left side will show the amount you have to complete the offer ("Glacial gem 4/5")
    This will help with making sure that before you complete the offer you have enough of the item to trade and therefore complete it. ( Preventing scamming ect. )

This is just a crazy idea, I did not proffered or correct any spelling errors, so I apologize if this idea is really hard to grasp or if it doesn't make any bit of sense.
    But if you sort of understand, I'd like some feedback or any additional comments about it. I have not worked out the kinks of where or how it could go wrong; or how much listing prices would be for ads or trading , or if CS trading is just a bad idea period therefore leading to more problems. But you know thanks for reading this is like one of my first posts ever so go easy thanks again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dvylon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

So, you would like a place to have trades inside the CS to widen the scope and availability of trades ?

If so, great idea

+1

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aslanx For This Useful Post: