Thread: Devs help! For some reason I'm not getting kills??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Devs help! For some reason I'm not getting kills??

I do not know why but since yesterday I've been stuck at 1070 kills and I've even done balefort castle runs and my chars lvl 35 and I was solo so there shud be no reason? Please devs I need your help in fixing this so I may continue to recieve kills and I do hope I'm not the only one experincing this problem. Thanks

Lvl 35\ battle archer\name warracher\alterra
    Proud LEGENDS member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have somewhat of the same issue. Im at 2500 kills, and I know I should have more than that.. It takes 800 just to get from 34-35. Not to mention the many many monsters I killed in LE before swamps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous-D View Post
    I do not know why but since yesterday I've been stuck at 1070 kills and I've even done balefort castle runs and my chars lvl 35 and I was solo so there shud be no reason? Please devs I need your help in fixing this so I may continue to recieve kills and I do hope I'm not the only one experincing this problem. Thanks

Lvl 35\ battle archer\name warracher\alterra
    Proud LEGENDS member
    the devs patched the game so u can only get kills off creatures around your level, before the patch there were lvl 30 people running the low campaigns just for kills, some archers have gotten over 30,000 kills doing this before the patch came out.

so now if your lvl 35 you will only recieve kills in ancient swamps.

hope that answers your question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh wow ya that was the problem thanks alot! what I don't understand is why do they just cut it off like that I think you should be able to get kills in the lower dungeons till a certain kill amount let's say 6000-8000 most ppl would be happy with that becuz first of all ancient swamps is pretty damn hard to solo and wen ur raiding with a party of 5 it's even harder to get kills for yourself. But I guess that is the whole concept of working hard at ur char which in turn isn't a bad thing. But I still think setting a certain kill amount for the lower dungeons would be alot better than just cutting it off for all higher lvls

Proud LEGENDS member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also when your in a group and everyone is attacking the same mob the person that hits the mob last gets the "kill count" not the whole group. I think this should be changed so everyone in the group gets the kill if you helped take down the mob.

Vic
    Invictuss : level 35 Enchantress
    Dmode : level 5 Warrior
    Habsown : level 1 Archer
    GO HABS GO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    Also when your in a group and everyone is attacking the same mob the person that hits the mob last gets the "kill count" not the whole group. I think this should be changed so everyone in the group gets the kill if you helped take down the mob.

Vic
    thats an exelent idea, considering that archers almost always get the shot on an ememy as there dps is the highest.

hard for mages to get kills and ever harder for warriors.