Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: <| Warmonger |> looking for 5v5 guild war

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

So much drama at this lvl lol
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

10 vs I win. 8/2 gf sort of catlov
    [SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Blindness View Post
    well well, who gives an eff if one of you lag or what. even 2 of our line up isnt officer. antidose is recs, iaid is a new member. so you saying that basically warmonger rely on some certain players only? make sense now thats why you always run, even the match wasnt even start yet. lol.

Villian guild should rethink this LOL comment. The rogue Antidose is YOUR Best Rogue by far in your entire guild... And laid is easy your second BEST mage. LMAO you need to do some demoting then, when recruiter/member are WAY better than any of your Officer... I wouldn't stand by this lol comment.

Simply lol!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HotttSauce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HotttSauce View Post
    Villian guild should rethink this LOL comment. The rogue Antidose is YOUR Best Rogue by far in your entire guild... And laid is easy your second BEST mage. LMAO you need to do some demoting then, when recruiter/member are WAY better than any of your Officer... I wouldn't stand by this lol comment.

Simply lol!
    Who the duck do you think you are to telling us promote/demoting our guildies? Antidose is a good friend of mine so as laid, doesnt mean they find easy way to get into officer. everyone that joined Villain get treated equally, its not 100% about skills, but also attitude just sayin. Oh wait, make sense now why warmonger always rage kicks their member, loose once then kick others, lol sweet. you wanna lol much? then go ahead, like we care uh? youre guild is strong AT FORUM, but not at BATTLEFIELD. Oh yeah, calling yall an Forum Guild instead of PVP Guild might suit yall anyway. Cheers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Who the duck do you think you are to telling us promote/demoting our guildies? Antidose is a good friend of mine so as laid, doesnt mean they find easy way to get into officer. everyone that joined Villain get treated equally, its not 100% about skills, but also attitude just sayin. Oh wait, make sense now why warmonger always rage kicks their member, loose once then kick others, lol sweet. you wanna lol much? then go ahead, like we care uh? youre guild is strong AT FORUM, but not at BATTLEFIELD. Oh yeah, calling yall an Forum Guild instead of PVP Guild might suit yall anyway. Cheers!
    Hmmmm I don't see that VIDEO that your guild was Supposed to post after clash with warmonger yesterday in Ctf? OH WAIT... I know Y becuz your guild villian GOT OWNED... Don't post, comment or anything else until we see that video from CTF Even 5v5 match. We all know your guild got WRECKED, LOLblindness sure is blind when it comes to posting the NUmerous LOSES your guild takes daily, If your guild is SO good at pvp & warmonger is not.. post the CTF video then..oh & Antidose did say HE WAS RECORDING the Clash... If that video isn't posted "Like Antidose posted a entire page in forums claiming he would", you & that guild should NEVER comment on pvp again. Lmao I see you have such a SHORT TERM memory...

Post the video from the CTF clash yesterday or make no more comments concerning pvp. Anything you say w/o 1st showing that spanking will be irrelevant & pointless to support your LOLblind pvp post. OH & P.S stop preventing warmonger from flagging in CTF or u all not leaving the room so we can see the final score, C'mon according to Blindpvper vill is good at pvp game, but the way they act after a fight not leaving, preventing flagging to show score doesn't seem that way.. <-- Seems like what the LOSERS of a clash do.

If no video, lol wonder y... Where's all those screenshot of yesterdays CTF clash you love to post SO much lolblind? Oh wait I doubt He even took a Screenshot of that CTF clash IWarmongerI vs Vill.. Back up your words..IF vill is so good post the video or Screenshot.. plz don't say "Oh this time we didn't take a SS".. that would be a fail response & prove what you post & say abt vill pvp is ALL SIMPLY LOL
    Last edited by HotttSauce; 10-09-2014 at 10:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Hmmmm I don't see that VIDEO that your guild was Supposed to post after clash with warmonger yesterday in Ctf? OH WAIT... I know Y becuz your guild villian GOT OWNED... Don't post, comment or anything else until we see that video from CTF Even 5v5 match. We all know your guild got WRECKED, LOLblindness sure is blind when it comes to posting the NUmerous LOSES your guild takes daily, If your guild is SO good at pvp & warmonger is not.. post the CTF video then..oh & Antidose did say HE WAS RECORDING the Clash... If that video isn't posted "Like Antidose posted a entire page in forums claiming he would", you & that guild should NEVER comment on pvp again. Lmao I see you have such a SHORT TERM memory...

Post the video from the CTF clash yesterday or make no more comments concerning pvp. Anything you say w/o 1st showing that spanking will be irrelevant & pointless to support your LOLblind pvp post. OH & P.S stop preventing warmonger from flagging in CTF or u all not leaving the room so we can see the final score, C'mon according to Blindpvper vill is good at pvp game, but the way they act after a fight not leaving, preventing flagging to show score doesn't seem that way.. <-- Seems like what the LOSERS of a clash do.

If no video, lol wonder y... Where's all those screenshot of yesterdays CTF clash you love to post SO much lolblind? Oh wait I doubt He even took a Screenshot of that CTF clash IWarmongerI vs Vill.. Back up your words..IF vill is so good post the video or Screenshot.. plz don't say "Oh this time we didn't take a SS".. that would be a fail response & prove what you post & say abt vill pvp is ALL SIMPLY LOL
    good for you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Here's a proof of ur weak guild. Stealing packs
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Villain got farm again... Yummy bbq vilchicken pancakes...
    2 tank 1 rogue on each team... Both team all have samael n same level...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Man Blind u Getting Owned here.

Do You need a block.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Actually antidose did post it. Just saying maybe u should actually check before making claims

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Actually antidose did post it. Just saying maybe u should actually check before making claims
    No he ain't. Where! I can't find it... Btw. Who are u nub?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lol gf villain

See you in game!!!!
    [SIGPIC]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hugso View Post
    No he ain't. Where! I can't find it... Btw. Who are u nub?
    Search jayca$h youtube arcane legends then go to his channel u will find it there. Btw. Who are u nub? Im somebody laughing at the drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Search jayca$h youtube arcane legends then go to his channel u will find it there. Btw. Who are u nub? Im somebody laughing at the drama
    Who are u noob? lol. Ain't have time to look for u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hahaha...villain dnt really accpt their defeat most of the time...there s a saying..no matter how u explain to a pea minded person stil no bright mind ideas comes out...so useless talking to a person wd closd mind like blind..blind eat ur chunky pride..

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hugso View Post
    Who are u noob? lol. Ain't have time to look for u
    Who are u noob? No need to look for me im right here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Who are u noob? No need to look for me im right here.
    LOL! Where? I can't see u... Mayb a smile would help... <===

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

very funny warmonger, lose the game and wants to win here in chat lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by laawliiet View Post
    very funny warmonger, lose the game and wants to win here in chat lmao

This 1 just end lol. Villain guild is weak!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lol you really are stupid. If you checked my youtube channel and not forums you forum monster you would have seen the video. The only reason i didnt post it on forums is because STS said i was making to many people look bad and i was calling them out so they deleted my thread
    Lvl 23 God- [Svper]- <Pros>