Thread: Adjust the exit button on the end page of pvp arenas please :p

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Adjust the exit button on the end page of pvp arenas please :p

scoot it to the left ** scoot it to the left a smidge ** scoot it to the left

i would like to suggest to sts to please relocate the '' exit '' button on the page that pops up when the room has ended .....be it '''ctf''' or ''tdm'''

numerous times have i been in a lengthy pvp battle guild vs guild all out war goin at it for 10 mins to 30 mins or longer who knows...

All of a sudden that page pops up while we all think we are still in battle and you have no choice but to hit the '''exit'' button before you realize that some idiot has flagged and ended the room thus causing us to leave all together vs being able to choose with enough time to re enter right away and not hit the hit button my mishap.

When you using the attk button , and the page quickly appears your still pressing the attk and the exit button is located on the same location as the attk button area thus causing an '''un wanted departure''' in my opinion..

If you feel the same way let us know pls..

Either way i would love to hear back from you on this particular matter , and see how it may or may not have impacted you during your pvp experience.

thanks for reading my post. Enjoy

Co GM / Senior Officer of " Rise Of An Empire ''

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fiftyonecents View Post
    scoot it to the left ** scoot it to the left a smidge ** scoot it to the left

i would like to suggest to sts to please relocate the '' exit '' button on the page that pops up when the room has ended .....be it '''ctf''' or ''tdm'''

numerous times have i been in a lengthy pvp battle guild vs guild all out war goin at it for 10 mins to 30 mins or longer who knows...

All of a sudden that page pops up while we all think we are still in battle and you have no choice but to hit the '''exit'' button before you realize that some idiot has flagged and ended the room thus causing us to leave all together vs being able to choose with enough time to re enter right away and not hit the hit button my mishap.

When you using the attk button , and the page quickly appears your still pressing the attk and the exit button is located on the same location as the attk button area thus causing an '''un wanted departure''' in my opinion..

If you feel the same way let us know pls..

Either way i would love to hear back from you on this particular matter , and see how it may or may not have impacted you during your pvp experience.

thanks for reading my post. Enjoy
    I wonder if anyone knows what this thread about

Co GM / Senior Officer of " Rise Of An Empire ''