Quote Originally Posted by XxPureBeastxX View Post
Best/Favorite Twink Players
Hey guys since everyone is posting their best/favorite twink players on Player vs Player discussion. I'm going to do it too.
Remember! No Particular Order!
Great twinks: Raidonn, Carluess, Razorwing, Hydb(can be very nice, can be very mean), Mikachuu, Launan, Distribute(annoys me), Principles(annoys me), Occurring(rush buddy), Blunttoker(he's a beast), Dragonseeker, Cordayh, Joshua(Idk what twink he has now), Lewismc, Vanhellsings, Xwarork, Dragonseeker, Ramiro, Babygorilla, Calmeasuwant(Quitted :/), Ultimatshadex(Haven't seen him), Burninglamp(Haven't seen him), Arithmetic(Haven't seen him), Deathplague -.-, Koolops -.-, Foampositez -.-, Mastergundam(forgot his twink), Warned, Rushmaster, Enik, Eman(Always rush for fun), Queentwink, Delicaterose, Magnify(Seldom online), Opvader(Stole my cookie D, Bionicgrampa(Annoying at times), Realization, Axtrology, Hoboe, Monstapvp, Doobysnacks(I forgot his twink name), Areene, Ethic, Quanobo, Xorr, [NAVYSEAL](his the best person who farms me none stop cuz I suck so much),Tapeworms and the rest of the honkers.

I think that's about it!
Tell me if I missed out any marvelous people and I'll add them in! ;D
Anyone who isn't in the twink community, feel free to come join us and have some fun and unique pvping! Trust me, twink is the thing
I thot I would help u out ;D