Big question for me, should I stay and still play pocket legends? I absolutely love Pocket Legends but now some more stuff is being thrown at me. I am doing a TON of school work preparing for high school. Especially in my math class, (attempting to be 2 years accelerated in math). Life has hit, the game is slower for me, and now I'm falling behind. So why am I thinking of leaving? Here is a few reasons.
-Price drops... My 300k Mega Blaster is down to 60k, I don't even own a death, hate, or whatever item
-So many new players... It seems every game there is some asking, "What are good archer skills?" or a Mage who just doesn't revive.
-Quests are becoming more important... Quest are becoming a big thing. To be honest, I hate it! I don't want to kill Keeper hundreds of times! Boring! I'd rather switch things up
-Rushing Nerfed... It has driven me to the point of no return, clearing is SO BORING!!! Bears are becoming less and less useful. Everyone wants the mages for revive, the archers for DPS, and only one bear... And half the bears don't know how to pull a boss
-Friends are gone... So many people are leaving! It's like a loose a friend everyday! Some are super close but others are just a few on the 1000+ friends I have.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??? I might as well give 1.7 a try because the playing field is leveled but everyone is going to have full hate and I will get booted. Twink PvP is a ball but time consuming.

P.S. Watch the n00bs start begging for my items. The funny thing is they probably don't even read this! xD