Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How to Own PvP as a Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Ehmmmm... until today there was luxury for rogues and warriors... So you as warrior should then say "rogue`s class had luxury" not "other classes", because the mages never got anything in this game, NEVER except a crap arcane staff and a nerfed myth gun... warriors had ONE YEAR A GLITCHED OVERPOWERED ARCANE MAUL, i have to LMAO again while writing this because it so ridiculous! (i mean the arcane staff and nerf of myth gun)...

Mages complain about arcane staff for month for not being an arcane weapon at all... they did no major changes, only a small alibi change on charging time... WOOOOOOOOW !!!
    Nobody complains about myth gun but it gets nerfed after some weeks...
    Warriors complain about bulwark and they just get the next totally OP weapon, after the OP arcane maul ruled it for a year and even the glaive/bonesaw was really decent....

So all that from my point of view uneven/unfair, call it what ever you want, things made me quit the game. I also have a warrior and owned every mage i met at tdm only with magma of will, myth armor/helmet/ring doom and scorch as pet. I had around 4 grand gems total with that gear and even the full myth/arcane mages with arcane pets where nearly chanceless...
    So my semi geared warrior with a bulwark would DESTROY my good geared mage with singe in a vs without any doubt, although my main char is the mage and i played it for 1 and a half year, beeing #4 on tdm leaderboard. lol !
    Dude, Bulwark before buff was ZERO, a TOTAL FAILURE, probably the biggest item failure in AL, EVER! Completely USELESS both in pve and pvp. You can't forget it's a level 41 MYHIC WEAPON ffs -.-

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    Dude, Bulwark before buff was ZERO, a TOTAL FAILURE, probably the biggest item failure in AL, EVER! Completely USELESS both in pve and pvp. You can't forget it's a level 41 MYHIC WEAPON ffs -.-
    Well...arcane maul was a by far bigger failure and that for a whole year! The biggest item failure for sure is/was arcane mage weapon - without any doubt!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Well...arcane maul was a by far bigger failure and that for a whole year! The biggest item failure for sure is/was arcane mage weapon - without any doubt!
    arcane maul was a failure?? O.O huh? (irony i guess lol) whatever...

arcane staff was good before new gun, not so op like maul of course, but was pretty decent..you cant even compare it with the 1st Bulwark..NOT EVEN CLOSE man... Bulwark was worthy of 2-3 million when came out..staff is still around 18-20 million perfect (if i'm not wrong)! So...
    Last edited by Pedgon; 10-08-2014 at 05:59 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

10/09 Update: bullwark nerf. I anticipate Bullwark prices drop by 5m... Now THERES a way to stimulate the economy!
    Boy...you toads sure have some pull with sts. (rolls eyes).
    Last edited by Samaeldavisjr; 10-09-2014 at 04:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samaeldavisjr View Post
    you toads sure have some pull with sts. (rolls eyes).

Being squishy and easily killed since forever and getting an arcane weapon that is basically a candy apple with cute stats sure proves your point. Saying STS favors sorc class is like saying meat is favored by vegans.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samaeldavisjr View Post
    10/09 Update: bullwark nerf. I anticipate Bullwark prices drop by 5m... Now THERES a way to stimulate the economy!
    Boy...you toads sure have some pull with sts. (rolls eyes).
    10/08 Bullwark prices 17.5m-20.9m
    10/09 Bullwark prices 13m

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    I don't care if a weapon is balanced or if one is OP. All I care is giving a class another class' skill. How would you like it if mages ran around with juggernaut?
    Would it make much of a difference? A 20% reduction in damage won't save you from a 1 hit or 1 combo kill from even a expedition bow rogue. LOL @ mages.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    arcane maul was a failure?? O.O huh? (irony i guess lol) whatever...
    No irony there... 3 attack skills with Skyward and/or Axe stun + glitched maul proc stun + samael AA`s terrify was GG because maul was a 3rd stun, while it shouldnt, FOR A YEAR !!! Why do you think warriors owned the pvp for month that hard? Why do you think maul was also by far the best weapon for clashs? YES because of a glitched stun and YES 2 or 3 warriors did add 2 or 3 stuns without considering stun immunity! So enemies where permastunned which means they were dead without a chance to do anything!!!
    YOU, THE WARRIORs HAD THAT WEAPON NOT THE MAGES WE HAD THE ARCANE STAFF WITH A JOKE PROC !!!

Perhaps the update didnt get your attention when maul was fixed on 24th of september!

2014-09-24 Content Update (159018)
    Warrior Arcane Weapon Maul of Ollerus' Stun debuff now obeys PvP stun immunity rules.
    Arcane staff with glitched maul proc would have owned the battlefield for mages like the maul did for warriors, again, FOR A WHOOOOLLEEEE YEEAAARRRRRR and i want to see you when the staff was the gamechanger and after that was fixed, the mages get vengeful blood on L41 myth gun with just charging it and no cooldown! What would have been your emotions ? Think about it! Also think about 1on1 with this in mind, the mages would have destroyed the tanks and none of the warriors had complained about this on forums? Kidding me? HAHAHA!!!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 10-10-2014 at 07:56 AM.