Thread: Some new ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Default Some new ideas

Hey guys I've thought of some new ideas and would like to share with you!

1. A search engine located throughout AL where you could customize your character with any gear set up so you are familiar to what your final stats will look like before you spend money to buy the actual gears! Eg. You have your character naked. You enter the search engine and "equip" whatever you like and your final stats are shown on the screen. You are able to search anything from a common rarity smelly helm to an arcane rarity rendtails ring (idk the full name xD)

2. A friend suggested an expansion to the cs system where extra details on where the item can be looted. Eg. Grassweave Cap of Savvy Level 4 - Brackenridge area or Storm Sword of Potency level 8 - No longer lootable/Discontinued.

3. This idea was inspired by WoW - the Transmogrification system (or however it is spelled)! What I suggest would be if we owned a item (the items must be owned!). We could then put this item into the vanity slot where it would become stat less whilst in the vanity slot however its stats would return once retrieved out of it. This would let us show off our forerunners, heraldics, criers even common items whilst retaining the stats of our true sets. I think this privilege would cost a few plats to appeal to sts' delights.

Hope you all like them
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I believe there is a program already available to accomplish just what you are describing , but not powered by sts but, by an individual who was inspired by AL and wanting to know just the same information such as you ( AND ME ! ..LOL )

not sure why this isn't catchin on, doesn't have to be linked to the game honestly ...could be another downloadable app for free and we can spend time there researching equipments and such ( gem variations if possible ??? )

anyhow

I BELIEVE THIS NOT TO BE IMPLEMENTED FOR THE SAKE OF THE AMOUNT OF SKILLS THIS WOULD REDUCE THIS GAME DOWN TO......

MEANING...

THIS WOULD BE MAKING THE GAME A TAD BIT TOO EASY ......ITS KIND OF '''TRIAL AND ERROR'' IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR TO BE ABLE TO DESCRIBE THIS SET UP AS FAR AS GEAR STATS ARE CONCERNED.

NICE THREAD MAN

+1

Co GM / Senior Officer of " Rise Of An Empire ''

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fiftyonecents View Post
    I believe there is a program already available to accomplish just what you are describing , but not powered by sts but, by an individual who was inspired by AL and wanting to know just the same information such as you ( AND ME ! ..LOL )

not sure why this isn't catchin on, doesn't have to be linked to the game honestly ...could be another downloadable app for free and we can spend time there researching equipments and such ( gem variations if possible ??? )

anyhow

I BELIEVE THIS NOT TO BE IMPLEMENTED FOR THE SAKE OF THE AMOUNT OF SKILLS THIS WOULD REDUCE THIS GAME DOWN TO......

MEANING...

THIS WOULD BE MAKING THE GAME A TAD BIT TOO EASY ......ITS KIND OF '''TRIAL AND ERROR'' IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR TO BE ABLE TO DESCRIBE THIS SET UP AS FAR AS GEAR STATS ARE CONCERNED.

NICE THREAD MAN

+1
    That program hasnt been updated in over a year...

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord