Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends MOBA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lightbulb Arcane Legends MOBA - Heroes of Arlor

Hello,
    I'm just asking if Spacetime can make MOBA game of AL (Heroes of Arlor...) ?
    I think players will love it!

I think that best MOBA for tablets/mobiles is now Order & Chaos, but this game often falls/freeze/take enormous amounts of CPU... so I think that AL MOBA - Heroes of Arlor would have many downloads, likes... because many players prefers MOBAs before MMO-RPG (me too) and Spacetime Studios' games are great, doesn't fall/freeze... are playable also on computer and most of devices can run them! Please Spacetime, make this game and players will love it!

Overview:
    - Characters (there would be 2 groups - Heroes and Evils, but I think it's bad to make bad and good characters so there could be just Characters)
    - characters in game will be easy to make, because STS can create characters from AL MMO - characters: bosses in maps, quest heroes... and then also new characters
    Example 1: Gustav (the Guardian of Arlor - or something like that) - Mage (kind of character),
    [IMG]
    http://arcanelegends.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Save-The-Aqueducts-Elderman-Gustav1.jpg[/IMG]
    Abilities: (example, no details about mana cost, damage...) 1. Arcane lights - creates five enchanted lights over Gustav; when enemy touch a light, the light deals a little DPS to that enemy (enemies touching lights) ; lights are always moving how Gustav is moving; Duration of ability: 5 seconds; ability also grants some additional armor; ability Cool-Down: 10 sec. 2. Deeds weather - Gustav makes a cloud above enemy (only characters) ; when this enemy character deal damage to Gustav or whole his team, the cloud will start raining which will deal a little damage and it will slow down this enemy character and all other enemies near this enemy; when this enemy kill Gustav's teammate, the cloud will strike thunder to enemy effected by ability and the thunder deals a lot of damage; Duration: 10 sec. ; Cool-Down: 15 sec. 3. Rainbow day - Gustav make a rainbow, which will heal and rage Gustav and all his allies in a long range; Duration: 12 sec. ; C-D: 18 sec. 4. ULTIMATE ABILITY: Water blast - Gustav makes a flood (like in AL story begin - in-game tutorial) ; the flood deals big damage to all enemies in front of Gustav; when the flood bump to enemies they'll be pushed away by a long distance; no Duration; C-D: 60 sec. Passive: Nice weather - when Gustav is effected by any effect - this effect duration is reduced by a half of time, Skins: (coming soon descriptions)
    Example 2: Captain Rutger (the Halfblood warrior) - Tank, Abilities: 1. Sword slash - Rutger slashes his sword and push enemy target to left side for a short distance and deals a little more damage than his basic attack; no Duration; C-D: 4 sec. 2. Shiny armour - Rutger's armour (Armour of the Watch) will start shining; Rutger and all nearby allies get buffs for damage, armor and health regen; Duration: 8 sec. ; C-D: 14 sec. 3. Sword round - Rutger slashes his sword around himself; deals medium damage to all nearby enemies; Duration: 3 sec. ; C-D: 10 sec. 4. ULTIMATE ABILITY: Trio-Captians - Rutger makes two clons of him; clons are always doing everything as Rutger (abilities, attacks) , they are moving their own way, but always near Rutger; clons have also max. health, DPS, ... same as Rutger; Duration: 15 sec. ; C-D: 65 sec. Passive: if you aren't attacking anyone, using abilities... Rutger defend himself with his shield (he also do this if you are moving) , Skins: 1. Betrayed Rutger

- Maps-Modes:
    Crypts of Kraag-Capture the flag (same as in AL) : players-3v3, no turrets, minions...
    Trulle Forest-Team Deathmatch (like in AL, but bigger area, more trolls, more obstacles): players-3v3
    Nordr Icefield-(like in other MOBAs, for example: League of Legends - two bases with nexus (here can be diamonds...) , turrets, jungles with monsters (wolfs, glacial monsters from Nordr...), minions (people from Tavern...) : players-5v5
    Dragon Enclave Island-(also like in other MOBAs, base hearths (diamonds...) , turrets, monsters (dragons), minions (Tavern people...)) : players-5v5
    and more then
    - Guilds
    - Game rooms

If you are interested (Spacetime staff) please reply!

Thanks for reading!

(I'll add more soon)
    Last edited by Arcane CUBOX; 10-20-2014 at 09:48 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcane CUBOX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

+1

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

*shifty eyes*
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    *shifty eyes*
    D:!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Such a wide open market for mobile MOBA (x platform) , StS would be smart to go that route for sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

I hate mobas. But if it attracts people to play the al mmo too then its a +1 for me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Yeah but look at how popular Dota and LoL got...

It's HUGE $$$$ and again since none have been super successful mobile StS can totally dominate. I bet they do it right...

I will for sure try it out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

+1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

+1,

MOBAs are what had me quitting AL for some time. It would solve the large imbalance in RPG games. Unless the Champions are just too OP and too expensive to buy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for support guys!
    I think that in app stores for mobiles/tablets are only 3 or 4 MOBAs. The best moba for mobile is Heroes of Order & Chaos, but this game often falls/freeze/take enormous amounts of CPU... so I think that AL MOBA - Heroes of Arlor would have many downloads, likes... because many players prefers MOBAs before MMO-RPG (me too) and Spacetime Studios' games are great, doesn't fall/freeze... are playable also on computer and most of devices can run them! Please Spacetime, make this game and players will love it!

(how I saw, you are interested in my idea so I'll write more things about Heroes of Arlor)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Cool idea, +1. Imo, AL's engine is currently the best one at the mobile market, also, AL has enough character templates to create heroes. Also, only skill and hard work will make you a winner, not the number of lockeds popped. Also, less severe guild dramas. And yeah, mages won't talk about balance anymore, they will be too busy with wards and babysitting a carry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    *shifty eyes*
    Wait....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Yeah great idea. Heroes of Order & Chaos always crashes or freezes. Maybe STS will solve this. I bet you will make $$$$$$$$$$$ in a week.
    EAT YA VEGGIES OR ELSSSEEEE!
    Here are my toons
    Ramramlord Lvl 69, Angrylord Lvl 20, Bustalord Lvl 15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

If it is indeed a MOBA, i really hope it will run well on my poor-person's-device. So do me proud STS!

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

agreed lol! +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

+1
    i would be in that arena all day!!!!
    really nice idea.
    Lol almost had me quit but i hated how it slowed down my computer so it was back to al which got me all engaged once i saw Halloween teaser.

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks

I added a Characters overview, please comment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Added maps...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

keep adding on cause im loving it

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks!

I'm sorry, but I don't know WTH happened with this thread and all the text was deleted, I don't know how...

Please if anybody know how to get it back, please reply.