Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: HUGE Halloween Event Coming Soon to Arcane Legends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jiph View Post
    Wasn't Frankenstein mentality disabled or something he needs a brain
    Rofl! Click your heels together 3 times and the brain appears like magic!

Sighs ... miss the pure carefree fun of seasons 1 thru 4 (gosh those were good times) and Tarlok was the most enjoyable of the events because it was open to all players to participate with no stifling energy kits limiting the fun of the actual event. Yes, they have to make money off this game but it would be nice if it were spent on better content for events which actually promoted community fun & togetherness instead of forcing us all to brace ourselves for the (all to familiar now) gold depleting monotonous runs to defeat the same 4 bosses over and over and over and over.... and over again!

How about a new level cap after ... what is it ... 7 months now? Meh! That will probably be thrown at us as soon as players have emptied their gold reservoirs (if you have any left after that last event) on revamped Halloween gear, vanities and energy kits. When this upcoming Halloween event was annouced as being 'Huge' I guess I was expecting to look forward to something truly spectacular. Instead, we shall receive items and vanities that have been recolored ... yay!

On a positive note, being able to buy the mythic pet with tokens is very rewarding and much more convenient for all those players who have not yet been able to afford a mythic pet thus far although the amount of gold spent on all the runs to obtain the 1100 tokens needed for the pet will still result in owning mythic at an exorbitant price. Ofc, this will depend on the amount of tokens received per run but I am just guessing here.

Anywhoooooooooooooo, hope everyone enjoys the ride this Halloween

(thanks for listening to this lady's humble opinion coupled with a hint of exasperation)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Players are the ones that requested the last year vanities to come back. If they came back identical to last year's merchers will rage, so they got recoloured.
    I am 100% sure you can get grimm farming kits and using your free energy balls so this is practically a free Grimm for everyone. Even the poor dude that started yesterday can have a chance at a mythic pet right away (the servers will overheat).

I don't know but....honestly this my fifth mmorpg and all the events i have played throughout: Cabal, Metin2, Runescape, Wow, 4story had a sort of monotony in them. Even normal games are repititive except games for playstations and xbox ecc those that have a story line that starts from pointA> pointZ.

The only way i see to break this monotone cycle in a event is transforming the event in a 1 week quest that starts from point A -> Z but that will require lots of time and resources to create.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Players are the ones that requested the last year vanities to come back. If they came back identical to last year's merchers will rage, so they got recoloured.
    I am 100% sure you can get grimm farming kits and using your free energy balls so this is practically a free Grimm for everyone. Even the poor dude that started yesterday can have a chance at a mythic pet right away (the servers will overheat).

I don't know but....honestly this my fifth mmorpg and all the events i have played throughout: Cabal, Metin2, Runescape, Wow, 4story had a sort of monotony in them. Even normal games are repititive except games for playstations and xbox ecc those that have a story line that starts from pointA> pointZ.

The only way i see to break this monotone cycle in a event is transforming the event in a 1 week quest that starts from point A -> Z but that will require lots of time and resources to create.

Not a bad idea but I believe we did have an extended quest throughout an event before which involved completing the same bunch of quests each day (another repetitive cycle) in order to obtain an Event banner after the last designated day had been completed and all quests turned in but I cannot recall if it was last Halloween or last Christmas...maybe both (not sure).

And, Ughhhhh to fashion repeating itself but I guess that's how its been throughout history of the world, let alone a game! Style always comes back around to bite us in the rear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Ah yes something like that.

I am talkin about quests that like dunno give you a new complex mission everyday that takes dunno 1hr to complete and just to give people something to do for the rest of the day 4 new bosses to be spammed. dunno.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

There is 1 thing i dont really like...the new gems :/ maybe they are coole in game but now they dont seem that waw or am i wrong?and thx for grym egg whit tokens am going to play so hard for the new pet from gold reward and for grym thx for the hard work guys am really seeing forward to winter event
    ---->Diimitrii (mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diimitrii View Post
    There is 1 thing i dont really like...the new gems :/ maybe they are coole in game but now they dont seem that waw or am i wrong?and thx for grym egg whit tokens am going to play so hard for the new pet from gold reward and for grym thx for the hard work guys am really seeing forward to winter event
    ---->Diimitrii (mage)
    What token for gyrm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ryuba View Post
    What token for gyrm?
    Pretty sure he meant to say tokens for a 'grimm' egg, not for a Gyrm egg that looks like a little orange frog hopping around!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dohflamingo View Post
    Instead of the purple grim vanity it would be awesome if we had a grayish\black version of it like the one below , it would look more suited for Halloween too.

Attachment 106683
    This is exactly my thought

I really like the new recolor ing but this one is just so much cooler

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kickazzrogue View Post
    Just cuz the new gear endgamers got wasnt better doesnt mean you didnt get something new and 90% of the weapons you just named are a months to a year old thats my point the gap is to long and 10 rings was a exaggerated example and you complain about mythics arcanes being so expensive when your the ones who built and control the market for such items yous are just killing yourselves blame whoever decided to set a 100mil plus price for a arcane ring and the variety of weapons twinks have are mostly ugly leftover crate weapons that have been around forever it would be nice to have something designed for twinks not what came out a crate since the cap was pretty much 21 i havent seen a decent weapon or armor look everyone hides it under a vanity but mythics and arcanes look sick everytime. theres a lack of design on twink weapons and a lack of it being available for us period alls im saying is the main focus seems to be endgame endgame endgame what about everyone else seeing as how im reaching the 1000 dollar mark on money spent on this game i should be able to voice my opion and why does it always seem that endgamers can ask for this and that but as soon as a low lvl asks for something hes shot down like we have no rights to ask for stuff if you dont want me asking and complain dont do so your selves yous cried about singe fixed cried about bulwark fixed cried about sns fixed i could go on and on so dont tell me to keep my mouth shut
    Punctuation marks, please. I have literally bypassed your comments because they're not readable. Try to breathe as you're typing, as if you're saying the words out loud.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Classychic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

At least you guys on AL get something .... While DL hides under dust ... We on DL don't even get a teaser of what's upcoming ... *sigh*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post

I to have tried multiple mmorpgs and I have played metin2 before transfer when I lost my 65 account ): 4story I got banned last chaos and more. They all have events for special Holliday's like Halloween Christmas valentines and I have played wow to my brother has over 10 lvl 95 and was the top rated death knight in PvP. Aniders. So yes it may crash the market for a while for Grimm but this happens normally in all games. Stuff needs to come back sometimes adventually to let the new players have a chance at these old items like let's say steel spy armor for rogue or steel commando vanity. This is a good event for new players if you don't like it you don't have to play it

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

But the most important question right now is .....

"When is the start of the event"

Arlor- Expedition Camp, Traveller's Outpost
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

ya seriously..im waiting like hell, my school will start in a week man....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Hha yes sry for the miss understanding :s

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice job STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    This is a good event for new players if you don't like it you don't have to play it

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    sure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

21 already, and no update for event news...anyway ty for hallowen event sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

So who's ready for Christmas event? ^-^

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Madxnoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madxnoob View Post
    So who's ready for Christmas event? ^-^
    always rdy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Nightmare before Christmas is the new combined holiday and Halloween event. Sorry about the delay. Tombs postponed until 2015.