Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2014-10-09 Content Update (160332)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    The Bulwark is a PvE oriented, honestly I don't get why people are fussing about not being able to use a tanking weapon in PvP. No one complained about the Pavise being a tanking weapon! Fact, the Bulwark is just as strong in PvE. There is no difference to its ability....just PvP so...why the fuss?
    So you are saying that only rogues and mages deserve a weapon that is both pve and pvp?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Whatever they do, itll make 50% players happy and the other 50% sad. Its a no win situation. All i ask for is consistency and that they stick to their guns. Make a decision with it right at thebeginning and stick with it. The population will have to adapt. Now, you cant buy anything that costs a lot for fear its going to backfire. Thank goodness i didnt buy singe or bulweak. I wouldve wasted the gold it took so long for me to get.

For those out there crying about the fate of mages: create rogue toons. They are the most powerful and by far look the best. Warriors are really boring. Just my opinion, i have 41 in all three classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When u release the bulwark it was a fail weak useless weapon ... We wait long time almost 2 months for the buff.. Weve been happy for a short time because pvp got a balance and now nerf again useless again .. Its not about bulwark its time to buff the mages and put our bulwarks on good condition lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Robinzzzz View Post
    is there any refund for who buy bulwark > bulweak before iS nerf? XD
    B} 18M
    S} 13M

BULWARK >> BULWEAK

I wish they will refund . But its impossible.

And i have to ask the guy who cry and start thread about bulwark to nerf? (No name)
    Why dont you tell that earlier during test server? What are you doing that time?
    Well i know u have the rights to voice ur opinion. The problem here is sts. It seems that they dont know what they're doing of course they know price of bulk is too overprice on that time why they make bulwark a useless weapon again. We expected bulwark will nerf but not expecting it to be a thrash weapon again. Now how's those guys who bought 17m up and now cheap price. Well sts reply on pvp thread about bulwark. We hope thats the last update of bulwark sp that we can avoid waisting money. Sorry sts i really hate what happen. We lost a lots of golds.

Thanks anyway. Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gensin View Post
    Who spends 18M for PvE? LMAO.

To do elite? bleh
    To farm? bleh

To do timed run even tho your a tank? bleeeh

Honestly id rather use magma than bulwark in pve magma gives a lot of dmg than bulk why should i use a low dps items in elite? Curse of bulwark in elite map is useless too. Why should i spend 18m for pve lmao. 600k is enough magma assault

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Another comment if sts release a pve weapon. What are suppose to do of tanker now? Running elite and pve only? In that way we will let rouges and mages playing and enjoying pvp while tanker is running over and over again in elite wtf. It seems like the new wep release is for mage and rouges only elon gun and elon bow. Ok then sts release new wep for tank that stats is for pvp and not for pve.

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Sts need fix back the proc at least put back the proc 80% n incur damage 80% too. Consider we warrior to want play pvp if dev dont want to fix back pls make all class weapon same like bulwark so is qual

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

STS,

With the coming mythics on halloween perhaps you could stop assessing the bulwark and just give us back what it used to be before the nerf.