Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bulwark

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Lol I remember 3decent player (I was one of them) we couldn't kill him he was using a bulwark weapon we all die 2mins later because bunch of op and some bulwark user came I'm just literally destroyed us

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

u still playing?

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    Sounds like rogues need a nerf.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Like I said:

Launch the Bulwark in Elond and its useless. Then you guys Nerf the weapon and its an Op weapon, even kills mauler. Then you nerf Maul of Ollerus. We change to Bulwark. Then you nerf Bulwark it again so it became useless. I'd say why don't you scam us since the beginning. Good Game. This game is dead.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barzagli For This Useful Post:

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

*Eating super mega ultra popcorns while watching this*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avshow View Post
    u still playing?
    No. But I may start again if we can get and gem multiple Paracelsus Soul stones. Otherwise no point in coming back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xeusx View Post
    *Eating super mega ultra popcorns while watching this*
    Lol nab, share!!!

The only people complaining about the nerf are warriors who bought the bulwark. Mages are complaining about the warriors complaining, Rogues honestly dont care.
    Last edited by Zylx; 10-10-2014 at 02:08 AM.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

basically the point here is that mage cry so much that they can't kill a war on 1vs1 but they can easily kill a rouge with a bow on 1vs1 but they are not complaining about bows power, pvp is not a about 1vs1 its all about also team play and proper skill the recent updates on bullwark make a good balance on a clash and even on 1vs1 play.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kingofkings For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kingofkings View Post
    basically the point here is that mage cry so much that they can't kill a war on 1vs1 but they can easily kill a rouge with a bow on 1vs1 but they are not complaining about bows power, pvp is not a about 1vs1 its all about also team play and proper skill the recent updates on bullwark make a good balance on a clash and even on 1vs1 play.
    ^^^^ +1

As other have said already... it wasnt the Bullwark buff that was the issue. Mages have been in need of a 'makeover' for a long time. Shouldve buffd daMages and left the Bullwark alone. Is there an echo in here?
    Last edited by Samaeldavisjr; 10-10-2014 at 09:19 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Samaeldavisjr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Making changes that influence the economy is not cool. It was a mistake with Singe-Nekro fiasco; it is a mistake now.

As customers, when can we expect this to stop? I'm tired of having to guess what will happen based on the amount of cry that goes on forums.

One thing that developers do not take into account is a lot of the complaints come from under geared players or those who lack knowledge to properly overcome their obstacles.

The bulwark - should it have been nerfed? IMO, no. It's easy to know when to stop attacking. You can't help if players do not utilize the amazing in game particle effects as clues to how their gameplay should be. The issue was and has always been sorderers. This is really just a cheap fix/band-aid for class balance. The question is: is it really cheap when it comes to the amount of players that you anger?

At least with Singe fiasco, STG gave Singe owners a bone so the prices did not come crashing down. However, in the current state, I dare say the bulwark may be just as bad as it was to begin with.

If warriors can beat sorcerers with weapons 3-4 seasons old - that shows the inherent flaws of the sorcerer class. It does not mean a weapon is OP just because warriors get a well deserved update.

Toss bulwark users a bone here...because right now, you just burned all the tank users in the game that have been using bulwark. It was actually nice to see tanks wearing sword/shield. I guess now, however, that is a thing of the past.
    Repost from announcement section.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I think the overarching issue here is the fickleness off STG. All I care about is that you are consistent in your updates/nerfs/buffs, etc. Please for the love of god stop nerfing and buffing weapons months, and even seasons after weapons come out. How long have they known about the Maul stun glitch? Did they not think that the Bulwark curse would be op when you released it? Is STG really that out of touch with the games that they haven't been able to see all of these GLARING issues? Please address the issues that are staring you in the face (nativex, sam panic overload, maul stun glitch, OP^2 SNS), instead of turning a blind eye and fixing these problems when the damage has already been done.

Anyway back to tanks...what motivation do I have to play my tank, which I invested over 40 million into? It's pretty useless now because Bonesaw/Glaive/Maul are going to shoot back up in price until you decided to say "oops we didn't mean to nerf bulwark so much. Here's another buff. hehe" and prices again fluctuate drastically.

As Jexetta said, why on god's earth are weapons from SEASONS ago still valid? A level 31 weapon should have no place at a lvl 41 cap.
    As Zeus said, please stop listening to the cries of people on forums to make rushed decisions which are CLEARLY alienating your customers (reference to Barzagli's post).
    As Shinytoy/Ravager agreed, the issue here is class balance, which has been stated about 100000000 times. MAGES NEED A BUFF. It's like talking to a wall...... I'd love to see a mod play a mage and go into pvp and try to go up against a 2.4k armor tank, or a 650 damage rogue. Maybe then you'll understand.

Anyway, as a customer I'm annoyed. As a business I'd expect you to provide us with, at the minimum, some consistency.
    Last edited by raw; 10-10-2014 at 12:17 PM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Great post. This is a lesson STS just isn't going to learn unfortunately. I suggested a long time ago, in fact, during that singe/nekro debacle that STS create some kind of focus group if they are going to make drastic changes to this game. My suggestion is to not make drastic changes at all. But geez... if you do... you can't flip flop. What it really shows your community is that you have no idea what you're doing. It looks bad when you over compensate in the first place. Then to reverse overcompensate...

I mean, STS can do whatever they want... but you know what they say about making your bed.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rare View Post
    Great post. This is a lesson STS just isn't going to learn unfortunately. I suggested a long time ago, in fact, during that singe/nekro debacle that STS create some kind of focus group if they are going to make drastic changes to this game. My suggestion is to not make drastic changes at all. But geez... if you do... you can't flip flop. What it really shows your community is that you have no idea what you're doing. It looks bad when you over compensate in the first place. Then to reverse overcompensate...

I mean, STS can do whatever they want... but you know what they say about making your bed.
    well said Raw. +1 thanks

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

+1 Zues. thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Sooo you think mages will get buffed?

That seems to be the general consensus about pvp in this thread made for the bulwark, Lol.

I say cut 10 seconds off the shield cooldown and then see how well mages do in pvp against a warr
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raw View Post
    I think the overarching issue here is the fickleness off STG. All I care about is that you are consistent in your updates/nerfs/buffs, etc. Please for the love of god stop nerfing and buffing weapons months, and even seasons after weapons come out. How long have they known about the Maul stun glitch? Did they not think that the Bulwark curse would be op when you released it? Is STG really that out of touch with the games that they haven't been able to see all of these GLARING issues? Please address the issues that are staring you in the face (nativex, sam panic overload, maul stun glitch, OP^2 SNS), instead of turning a blind eye and fixing these problems when the damage has already been done.

Anyway back to tanks...what motivation do I have to play my tank, which I invested over 40 million into? It's pretty useless now because Bonesaw/Glaive/Maul are going to shoot back up in price until you decided to say "oops we didn't mean to nerf bulwark so much. Here's another buff. hehe" and prices again fluctuate drastically.

As Jexetta said, why on god's earth are weapons from SEASONS ago still valid? A level 31 weapon should have no place at a lvl 41 cap.
    As Zeus said, please stop listening to the cries of people on forums to make rushed decisions which are CLEARLY alienating your customers (reference to Barzagli's post).
    As Shinytoy/Ravager agreed, the issue here is class balance, which has been stated about 100000000 times. MAGES NEED A BUFF. It's like talking to a wall...... I'd love to see a mod play a mage and go into pvp and try to go up against a 2.4k armor tank, or a 650 damage rogue. Maybe then you'll understand.

Anyway, as a customer I'm annoyed. As a business I'd expect you to provide us with, at the minimum, some consistency.

This is exactly the point all of us are trying to make, everything is constantly being changed, buffed nerfed, buffed nerfed, this games unreliable and that's why towns r dead and player inactivity is at its highest. You bring things out as op and then your say ah no its op, better nerf this weapon, Lol , im sorry but im am also very disappointed, the content this year has been better then most, but with the gear/pets your doing too much, without thinking properly, if stuff carrys on like this, im pretty sure the remaining players playing, won't be either, I anticipate the same sort of thing for Halloween, I won't even run the event in case you nerf/ whatever u bring out making us waste 3 weeks of our time again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Im gonna go sharpen some of my green and blue staffs, and go stab some warriors in the knee shin with them in pvp.
    I was crazy before it was fashionable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Everyone should have saw this coming...... I did.

A 100% proc rate that made mages totally helpless for a whole 5 seconds.......

No weapons have/ should have a 100% proc rate.
    Warriors used curse as a fifth skill slot also making it unfair.

Besides that did you really expect to be able to use a sword/shield combo in pvp and actually kill with it?????
    Its not a killing weapon its a defensive weapon.

Quite honestly anyone who did not see this coming must have had rose colored glasses on.

The real problem lies in that when the bulwark was buffed, it should never have gotten a 100% proc rate.
    Look at sts track record when they release new content or, buff/nerf something.
    It never turns out as originally intended and always needs an adjustment

Archon rings ring a bell? Hows about during shuyal first release....the dagger farming..... The list goes on and on.
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

^Stupid mistakes that should never happen.

Every other mmorpg i have played the mods/dev listen to technical bugs not the cries of one class or another.

This the game with the biggest forum power i have ever played, it honestly seem when a part cries and cries long enough they get whatever they want.
    In other games i play new contents have 0 exploits except you hack and the new contents are perfectly blended with the older ones.
    Perfectly blended doesnt mean "Oh i farmed 3 weeks no sleep no food no bath for this pet, so sts it gotta be overpowered as f*"
    Nein.
    Perfectly balanced is realeasing new stuff and simply makin em better than the previous without exagerating the power distance.

Thats it.

So more testing and less feedbacks imo.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    ^Stupid mistakes that should never happen.

Every other mmorpg i have played the mods/dev listen to technical bugs not the cries of one class or another.

This the game with the biggest forum power i have ever played, it honestly seem when a part cries and cries long enough they get whatever they want.
    In other games i play new contents have 0 exploits except you hack and the new contents are perfectly blended with the older ones.
    Perfectly blended doesnt mean "Oh i farmed 3 weeks no sleep no food no bath for this pet, so sts it gotta be overpowered as f*"
    Nein.
    Perfectly balanced is realeasing new stuff and simply makin em better than the previous without exagerating the power distance.

Thats it.

So more testing and less feedbacks imo.
    Every once in a while you make a good argument

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rare View Post
    Every once in a while you make a good argument

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    I will take that as a compliment =]