Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bulwark's feedback - nerf nerf nerf more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I can see some Mages complaining on forum after the lvl41 daggers proc a shield lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Complain about the next upcoming item, L41 bonesaw. Haha!
    If the pattern continues, warriors will get a lv46 version of bonesaw... And most mages will be sticking to their lv41 gun other than their noob lv46 staff... Expect more crying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I dont care that new glaive is comming as I dont have another 100m to buy it.

What's more important, I still cant get STS' mythic policy. You act, really, like amators - again! You release mythics for few years but didn't quite learn how to do it yet.

If new bonesaw, as Zeus said, is 'bone' for warriors, it's cheapshot. Not only I lost huge amount of gold in item value, bulwark's useless, yet cant buy new-scaledup-glaive so please tell me how you want to fix this? By giving warriors new weapon where most wont be able to get? LoooooooL

When I see such lack of consequence and strategy, I quit this game sooner than I expect, I feel it in my bones...
    Half of lb already 'sleeps' from event to event, coz there's no point to play in meantime and all this drama/cry that unresponsible moves on dev's side make is really terrible.

Not talking about mage's cry when they see new glaive/daggers beacuse it wont make pvp more balanced... gl all and gl STS.
    You gonna need it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    If the pattern continues, warriors will get a lv46 version of bonesaw... And most mages will be sticking to their lv41 gun other than their noob lv46 staff... Expect more crying
    Oh my... There's going to be a lv41 version

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

New Glaive is not relevant. We talk about what STS done with Bulwark. When players have invested huge amounts in a good weapon STS spoil her again. The Warriors are now without unnecessarily issued gold and have a hopeless weapon.
    Such a procedure is not right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arinaeni View Post
    New Glaive is not relevant. We talk about what STS done with Bulwark. When players have invested huge amounts in a good weapon STS spoil her again. The Warriors are now without unnecessarily issued gold and have a hopeless weapon.
    Such a procedure is not right.
    A merchant should take the risk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm sorry, but can you read and understand?
    I can take the risk, but only the price move up or down, and not to changes in the architecture of weapons.

Ok, the price can always change, it is normal.
    But to make a weapon weaker and spoil the statistics, when people have invested a lot of gold is not right.

Really do not you understand?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arinaeni View Post
    I'm sorry, but can you read and understand?
    I can take the risk, but only the price move up or down, and not to changes in the architecture of weapons.

Ok, the price can always change, it is normal.
    But to make a weapon weaker and spoil the statistics, when people have invested a lot of gold is not right.

Really do not you understand?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1863549

Be happy that your mythic weapon is on higher priority than some arcane weapons.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1863549

Be happy that your mythic weapon is on higher priority than some arcane weapons.
    True story... We should make a new "Fix Kerhsal thread", because the old got locked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

lol still waiting for sts to "reassess" the bulwark so I can decide whether to try n sell or not

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pacmanx:1870008
    lol still waiting for sts to "reassess" the bulwark so I can decide whether to try n sell or not
    Hopefully. Its midweek already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    Oh, so the Proc has two sides... PvE and PvP. Interesting....
    Lmao that's what I was thinking ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Guys forget it..lets all make rogues and 4k crit each other all day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    True story... We should make a new "Fix Kerhsal thread", because the old got locked.
    No point, that weapon is a vanity already, an elondrian gun got the same skill damage as a kershal+arcane ring, not to mention the ridiculous difference on procs. Maybe better in tombs?(unsure), the upcoming scythe finish it.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    No point, that weapon is a vanity already, an elondrian gun got the same skill damage as a kershal+arcane ring, not to mention the ridiculous difference on procs. Maybe better in tombs?(unsure), the upcoming scythe finish it.
    Well i kill a lot of good gun users with my kershal 1on1, ask Digaoo he lost 5 to 0 some time ago and the matches were not really close but i know whats your point and its probably right... I see it as a good vanity weapon and i dont think the L41 staff will be better by much if at all. The biggest downfall on staffs is the point you cant really fight warriors, the gun there is faaaaaaar superior!

The kershal price wont go down that much when having in mind the Arlor tree suite is near the 10M now! So a weapon beeing the best vanity in whole game will always be a demanded item with arcane rarity also beeing the best sorc weapon for a future coming twink level 36!

BTT: After playing tdm yesterday i have to say: No need to buff bulwark again, just ask RavagerX how to use it, he is like a second trulle with it!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 10-16-2014 at 04:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swardix View Post
    Dear STS,

I don't know who and how tested bulwark at your side and said its good now but... it's not... at all.

I'd like to take a minute to pass on my feedback on recent bulwark's changes that took place.

Not only the weapon has very short range (you must almost stand on the target!) and you must be very(!) accurate when you aim!
    (which doesn't take place when you are mage or rouge - autoaims anything in long range)

Weapon was nerfed so much that now you can't kill anyone due to lack of damage, which was balanced by poison. At this point if there's no poison, you can stand the fight, but as said above, you can't kill... so you die. What's the point of having such weapon?!?!?

To poison, you must charge the attack, what's time consuming, if you count that rouge dodges 40-50% of your hits, and bulwark poisons every 3-4 hits, it takes you 6-8 charges hits to poison the targes which is ridiculus. Rouge crits you again in 30-40% of hits, so if you won't poison, (which is uberRare now) you die no matter what you do.

Mage gun now roots every few shots and gives armor in every shot(!), rog bow procs much more often and bulwark now, not only doesn't proc but don't poison. if I want just armor I'll buy tree set and conquerer's wall... should be fine and costs 1000x less.

Mage roots you much often, so if not poisoned, you don't make any damage and lack of range makes warrior stand alone like finger and very velnurable (jugg cooldown is long so can't move freely).

It's just a matter of time - you can stand but you can't kill. You can't kill, you die. Simple.

If I compare magma sword (legendary) with mythic weapon for warrior lvl41 I must admit it's some kind of joke, bad joke.
    I'd expect much more from best weapon for warrior on end-game level.

You gave solution for warrior poison which was great idea(!) - for mage gale, for rouge razor. Now not only I can't poison, but if I luckly will, they can get rid of it just like that... so please tell me why you gave solution to poison and debuffed the weapon, to poison much much less?

For rouges and mages it's like eating the cake and having the cake, right?

Is it my fault that others who can use this solution don't do it? Nooo, ofc it's better to destroy the weapon totally and make it almost useless.

If mages cry that bulwark's overpowered, maybe it's good idea to nerf it only partly, like only on mage class and leave it as it was with rouges?

I play this game from beginning and I have a feeling that you lost sense of word MYTHIC somewhere on the way.
    You know... few seasons back, mythic was really mythic, it meant something. Now if you can compare legendary weapon with mythic, what's the point of having mythic? Just for a prestige? Or what? So you can earn more 'gold'?

If you do, buff it, so warriors will want it again! It's called demand!

In pvp even tanks must kill !

It's just my point of view, I hope that others will say something more.

Best regards STS
    Swardix
    IMO, mages need buffing (which i think most of us agree) .. Bulwark was buffed then nerfed.. make up your mind..
    why buff if you only gonna nerf back to how useless it was anyways?
    This weapon will be as useless as it was as when it first came out.. now specially bonesaw is coming back at lvl 41.. expect this weapon will be thrown

I understand sts wants majority to be happy and most of the devs and mod play rogue also but this is not the way. BUFF the mage, they need buffing since AL started.
    You guys keep nerfing everything like bosses/arena etc because rogues and mages cry they have a hard time doing it without a warrior.. well
    what the heck is the purpose of warrior? we get disregarded when running time runs or elite because mages and rogue cant do it "alone" ..
    so most warrior right now just go for PVP ..because thats where actually warriors feel a bit needed. ( just making a point of them nerfing every single thing people cry about. its annoying.. i like some challenge.. thats exciting.)

Bulwark proc is a stupid idea really. Curse can be ignored, just dont attack...... Now less proc easier to ignore
    I chased down a rogue whole tdm map bec he keeps running away everytime i proc.. and wont die bec no damage haha.. so i switched
    back to maul and its GG.. and now bulwark for pve? curse in pve?? LOL switch back to maul.

Another stupid proc. ROgue shield proc on blade. They need to find balance between pve procs and pvp proc.. thats a pvp based proc.
    IN pve u dont need that.. you have a warrior that can shield you every 15seconds if u want to..
    Last edited by inkredible; 10-16-2014 at 07:01 AM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Well i kill a lot of good gun users with my kershal 1on1, ask Digaoo he lost 5 to 0 some time ago and the matches were not really close but i know whats your point and its probably right... I see it as a good vanity weapon and i dont think the L41 staff will be better by much if at all. The biggest downfall on staffs is the point you cant really fight warriors, the gun there is faaaaaaar superior!

The kershal price wont go down that much when having in mind the Arlor tree suite is near the 10M now! So a weapon beeing the best vanity in whole game will always be a demanded item with arcane rarity also beeing the best sorc weapon for a future coming twink level 36!
    BTT: After playing tdm yesterday i have to say: No need to buff bulwark again, just ask RavagerX how to use it, he is like a second trulle with it!
    UR saying to ask ravager lol that doesn't help whatever UR trying to prove CUZ he's a ring and sns user so ofcourse he's gonna b a second trulle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey guys, we appreciate the feedback. We'll keep an eye on things over the weekend and reassess the bulwark changes early next week. I'll keep you posted.

Time's ticking... and we have Friday today, so a bit later than 'early next week'. I understand that you don't want another epic fail, so you look on every possible outcome, but can you please give us some feedback? What you do or even better, release the awaited changes?
    Last edited by Swardix; 10-17-2014 at 06:35 AM. Reason: spelyn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Swardix View Post
    Time's ticking... and we have Friday today, so a bit later than 'early next week'. I understand that you don't want another epic fail, so you look on every possible outcome, but can you please give us some feedback? What you do or even better, release the awaited changes?
    I hope this day. Coz everyday we wait for another upgrade. We still cant play pvp and always afk for a while. Tsk tsk make it faster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Looks to me like whoever lost money on a bulwark deserves a refund...