Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bulwark's feedback - nerf nerf nerf more

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Bulwark's feedback - nerf nerf nerf more

Dear STS,

I don't know who and how tested bulwark at your side and said its good now but... it's not... at all.

I'd like to take a minute to pass on my feedback on recent bulwark's changes that took place.

Not only the weapon has very short range (you must almost stand on the target!) and you must be very(!) accurate when you aim!
    (which doesn't take place when you are mage or rouge - autoaims anything in long range)

Weapon was nerfed so much that now you can't kill anyone due to lack of damage, which was balanced by poison. At this point if there's no poison, you can stand the fight, but as said above, you can't kill... so you die. What's the point of having such weapon?!?!?

To poison, you must charge the attack, what's time consuming, if you count that rouge dodges 40-50% of your hits, and bulwark poisons every 3-4 hits, it takes you 6-8 charges hits to poison the targes which is ridiculus. Rouge crits you again in 30-40% of hits, so if you won't poison, (which is uberRare now) you die no matter what you do.

Mage gun now roots every few shots and gives armor in every shot(!), rog bow procs much more often and bulwark now, not only doesn't proc but don't poison. if I want just armor I'll buy tree set and conquerer's wall... should be fine and costs 1000x less.

Mage roots you much often, so if not poisoned, you don't make any damage and lack of range makes warrior stand alone like finger and very velnurable (jugg cooldown is long so can't move freely).

It's just a matter of time - you can stand but you can't kill. You can't kill, you die. Simple.

If I compare magma sword (legendary) with mythic weapon for warrior lvl41 I must admit it's some kind of joke, bad joke.
    I'd expect much more from best weapon for warrior on end-game level.

You gave solution for warrior poison which was great idea(!) - for mage gale, for rouge razor. Now not only I can't poison, but if I luckly will, they can get rid of it just like that... so please tell me why you gave solution to poison and debuffed the weapon, to poison much much less?

For rouges and mages it's like eating the cake and having the cake, right?

Is it my fault that others who can use this solution don't do it? Nooo, ofc it's better to destroy the weapon totally and make it almost useless.

If mages cry that bulwark's overpowered, maybe it's good idea to nerf it only partly, like only on mage class and leave it as it was with rouges?

I play this game from beginning and I have a feeling that you lost sense of word MYTHIC somewhere on the way.
    You know... few seasons back, mythic was really mythic, it meant something. Now if you can compare legendary weapon with mythic, what's the point of having mythic? Just for a prestige? Or what? So you can earn more 'gold'?

If you do, buff it, so warriors will want it again! It's called demand!

In pvp even tanks must kill !

It's just my point of view, I hope that others will say something more.

Best regards STS
    Swardix
    Last edited by Swardix; 10-09-2014 at 05:48 PM. Reason: personal

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Swardix For This Useful Post: