Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bulwark's feedback - nerf nerf nerf more

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It never made sense to me why they buffed it for pvp. Im glad its been nerfed back to a SHIELD, lmao. Was just like a ridiculous glitched item. Lmao. I will admit, it was fun as heck and it was a great break to the monotony of the game, its nice to be OP for short bursts if you aren't normaly already. For vs. it was terrible unless the other player had no idea how it worked, if they did know how it worked you felt like you had been disarmed the whole fight (which lasted forever) It got me through till this next event none the less. Was something new to test and figure out, was exciting for short time, its all what you make of it. Almost never a reason to be upset, just reasons to put your thinking cap on and find new solutions. Glad its gone now. Back to playing a real game. I look forward to combat with you all soon!

Regarding again, if other players did know how this worked etc..... if everyone was a good player and took the time to see how things actually worked and adjusted their gameplay (this goes out to even some of our top most geared possible players for SURE) ... IMO if this was the case this weapon would have not needed nerf, it would have never been effective in the first place.

Ive played a lot of online pvp in other games. This game by far has the most players focused on gear and not gameplay I have ever seen. For that reason I love it. Because nothing is better than using some skill and crraaapy gear and beating out someone who has spent 100m gold. All you need is a little teamwork, goes a looonnngggggg way.
    Last edited by honeybutter; 10-09-2014 at 07:18 PM.