Quote Originally Posted by Jexetta View Post
Tanking what exactly? In PvP you don't tank? People refuse to adapt to fighting styles, there is a reason why most rogues slowly worked the damage over time portion of noxious bolt out of their builds due to curse. There are several mages on the boards who offered builds here which also worked and killed post bulwark buff. Do people not know how curse works? I had an talented arcane ring tank with Samael, and a bulwark 3 days ago try and kill me - I just took off my bow and punched him and he couldn't do enough damage to come even close. Is Alpha wolf elite the hardest boss in the game?
Adapting/avoiding Bulwark isn't as easy as it seems. No matter what you do as a mage - gale, run for your life, timeshift - it's gunna get you. You need to deal damage in order to kill a tank... But you end up killing yourself first before doing anything. You can stop attacking when you're cursed, but that's gunna get you nowhere. Gale build is an alternative to use to help you last a few more seconds, not one to overcome the bulwark (low dmg).