Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Devs, More than enough, ban higher lvl sets in endgame PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Default Devs, More than enough, ban higher lvl sets in endgame PvP.

There was a huge no of threads complaining against savage set in past (in endgame PvP) as expected new lustrous strength set bring that to a deeper level, I meant it worse.

Without going into deeper mechanism (that I used to do in past) endgame PvP is defenately ruled by str sets nothing comes close to it, its just pointless PvP. By making a video I can easily show that how str years players in endgame PvP can 2hit kill non-str players whearas the non star players have to go through the whole combo, and still str players can survive that easily, this is just pointless PvP.

I also know that Devs are in no mood to work on pl and it's PvP but easiest solution is to BAN HIGHER LEVEL SETS IN PVP that mean players will not be able to wear higher level sets in PvP.

They will have to wear upto l66 sets ( or maybe lower as other player agree upon it)

I know it won't solve every endgame pvp , but still it will fix this rediculous endgame PvP.

Support this thread please wise forumers......
    Last edited by Waug; 10-11-2014 at 01:10 AM.

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    There was a huge no of threads complaining against savage set in past (in endgame PvP) as expected new lustrous strength set bring that to a deeper level, I meant it worse.

Without going into deeper mechanism (that I used to do in past) endgame PvP is defenately ruled by str sets nothing comes close to it, its just pointless PvP. By making a video I can easily show that how str years players in endgame PvP can 2hit kill non-str players whearas the non star players have to go through the whole combo, and still str players can survive that easily, this is just pointless PvP.

I also know that Devs are in no mood to work on pl and it's PvP but easiest solution is to BAN HIGHER LEVEL SETS IN PVP that mean players will not be able to wear higher level sets in PvP.

They will have to wear upto l66 sets ( or maybe lower as other player agree upon it)

I know it won't solve every endgame pvp , but still it will fix this rediculous endgame PvP.

Support this thread please wise forumers......
    When I rush in my Mage and fight savage pallies I find them more nukey than the new set
    hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Overall lustrous str set is better than savage but above that str sets are op
    Last edited by Waug; 10-11-2014 at 02:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

This is why I have quit endgame pvp it's not fun playing ctf against 3 str players in a team

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

If they ban sets though people will cry and create threads and devs will unban etc

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Banned sets = less demand = dropping prices = less farming = less thrasher = less plat sales = less revenue = less reason to keep pl alive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Overall lustrous str set is better than savage but above that str sets are op
    But burdies beat str sets
    "Just because ur better than me doesnt mean i suck" ~ Elpsy

#ProfessionalNoob#FreeThePotatoes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skillless View Post
    Banned sets = less demand = dropping prices = less farming = less thrasher = less plat sales = less revenue = less reason to keep pl alive
    only in PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Bears with new sets 3 hit kill me sometimes. Its 200+150+250 crits. On top of that, If i happen to have luck with dodges, I must go trought my full maximum damage combo (root root break scream blast repulse) all crit, and the bear is down to 35-40%

Endgame armor reduction is going beyond ridiculous. Seriously my damage is 300, and my damage to buffed bear is 19 per hit. 300->19 Seriously? DPS is pointless in this case. No matter if you have 500 or 700 dps, str sets have enough regen to keep them full health because dps weapons have relatively low damage.
    Buffed dodge is propably like 80 or 85 on bears so first yo have 15% change to hit them, and after that your damage is reduced by 97%.
    Bear has 350 buffed damage and hellscream does -90dmg to target. Seriously. Try to fight a tank that does massive damage, and debuffs your damage and hit% to negative amounts so you have like no change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Don't ban sets, nerf bears or unnerf birds bc part of the reason why birds have trouble killing bears is bc of the nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

^ there were significant problem even b4 nerf, it would be lowest work best possible solution.... but it would be better to un-nerf than implement banning sets.

when let's say l66-77 ppls only get to fight with l66 sets. (or maybe lower)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

^ there were significant problem even b4 nerf, it would be lowest work best possible solution.... but it would be better to un-nerf than implement banning sets.

when let's say l66-77 ppls only get to fight with l66 sets. (or maybe lower)
    SHHHH there was no problem b4 the nerf.
    i mean, seriously, birds should have been improved not nerfed.
    nothing wrong with +60 hit crit and doge buffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Why can't they just nerf the bear's skills across the board, all levels, and then just take dodge off of the str sets so we don't let pallies away with it, or make str have more of an impact on skills, so pallies nuke less? Or keep the dodge but nerf the damage a lot, so the str sets are tank only. Or you could all come down to 56 where the only thing needed fixing are the maces, although IMO mages also have a bit of an advantage over birds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anahadaz View Post
    Why can't they just nerf the bear's skills across the board, all levels, and then just take dodge off of the str sets so we don't let pallies away with it, or make str have more of an impact on skills, so pallies nuke less? Or keep the dodge but nerf the damage a lot, so the str sets are tank only. Or you could all come down to 56 where the only thing needed fixing are the maces, although IMO mages also have a bit of an advantage over birds.
    First of all,IMO str sets at 1 - 66 dont need to be nerfed
    especially 56 str sets
    Birds can ezily nuke a bear at 12m and mages could do the same at 8m
    Even with beckon, birds can repulse, and mages could fire ice ms

Just unnerf birds and all the problems and complaints will go away!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRandom View Post
    First of all,IMO str sets at 1 - 66 dont need to be nerfed
    especially 56 str sets
    Birds can ezily nuke a bear at 12m and mages could do the same at 8m
    Even with beckon, birds can repulse, and mages could fire ice ms

Just unnerf birds and all the problems and complaints will go away!
    Sorry when I said take dodge off the str sets I meant endgame, if they nerfed bears skills. I don't know if you 56 pvp much, but either those maces or dodge must be nerfed, it is easier said than done to repulse the bears beckon since there is a lot of dodge, same goes with fire ice. 56 is by far the closest level to balanced pvp we have, all we need is that mace to be nerfed, and maybe even have a look at making birds a little better, but other than that it is a very fun level!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

And no one thinks of the pure int mages?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Bird nerf made all birds below L40 basically useless in PvP. No dodge, no crit, no hit.

It also killed L71 molten set PvP totally. Before swift birds were able to throw blast shots at 500+dmg to pure dex molten ballista bird. Ballista also dealt 400+ crit blast shots to swift birds. And with molten I actually dodged something.

But birds should not fully be unnerfed. I used to run around with 71 pink fbow and molten set and pure dex bird, killing savage bears relatively easy.
    I tried same setup after the great nerf and noticed that I didnt dodge anything and died instantly. Also, 110 crit was reduced to 75 and hit% too. Damage with fbow molten set used to be 375-405 and now it was like 290-330.

Everyone complains how underpowered mages are. Seriously, take a deep look at L45 ballista-halloween mage. 250 crits to melee bears and first nuke chunks off 90% of 690 health. Seriously? Support nuking tank class there. Wake up people!
    45 Rhino does like no damage at all and fox is good but rarely played because it requires good ping and a touchscreen device.

L45 mage does almost twice as much damage as L45 bird does. And bear does litle bit less than bird.
    I play L45 bear because its not OP so makes pvp a challenge. Also I dont like mages skills in general and bird relys annoyingly on dodge and they have terrible sustain so not that either. But im getting a 45 fox soon which is nice.

Seriously people, Fox is the only class that is not OP or underpowered at any level from 25-77. But I think their rabid bite should not have knockback and dodge buff should be unnerfed. Fox is equally as good against every class, It does decent damage, has decent debuffs, buffs, and has decent survivability.
    Some say, that endgame fox is underpowered, but really, it is hardest class to master in game so just learn which combos and tactics to use.

Back to my ideas:
    Nerf savage, take off 50 damage and 30 dodge, add 50 armor.
    Nerf fiery, take off 25 armor, add a mana boost of +150
    Dex sets: Add 25-30 damage to all sets or weapons L66+

Mage: Nerf damage buff, take off 15 crit
    Bird: Buff Focus, back to original, add 20 armor to dodge buff, double the debuff of break armor
    Bear: Make HS snare shorter, because perma stun is not fun at all. Nerf damage reduction of HS and add it to CB
    Fox: Boost to damage buff and return dodge buff to original
    Rhino: Buff damage buff by +20dmg and make taunt more annoying by doubling the rate of hits it gives.

Make Mage and Bear have their damage buff skills at level 22
    Last edited by Itoopeo; 10-11-2014 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Did you know pineapples grow in bushes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itoopeo View Post

Nerf fiery, take off 25 armor and 30 crit, add a mana boost of +150

Bird: Buff Focus, back to original, add 20 armor to dodge buff, double the debuff of break armor
    Sorry, are you trying to ruin fiery mages more than they already are? They do ok, but it looks to me like you want it to be far from useless, in a way that i would rather fight naked than use the fiery set you want it to be. Birds already do good against fiery mages, are you literally trying to make birds reign supreme? I agree with the nerf for bears and savage, but then your ideas for birds are ridiculous, they would be even more op than bears are right now!

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itoopeo View Post
    Bird nerf made all birds below L40 basically useless in PvP. No dodge, no crit, no hit.

It also killed L71 molten set PvP totally. Before swift birds were able to throw blast shots at 500+dmg to pure dex molten ballista bird. Ballista also dealt 400+ crit blast shots to swift birds. And with molten I actually dodged something.

But birds should not fully be unnerfed. I used to run around with 71 pink fbow and molten set and pure dex bird, killing savage bears relatively easy.
    I tried same setup after the great nerf and noticed that I didnt dodge anything and died instantly. Also, 110 crit was reduced to 75 and hit% too. Damage with fbow molten set used to be 375-405 and now it was like 290-330.

Everyone complains how underpowered mages are. Seriously, take a deep look at L45 ballista-halloween mage. 250 crits to melee bears and first nuke chunks off 90% of 690 health. Seriously? Support nuking tank class there. Wake up people!
    45 Rhino does like no damage at all and fox is good but rarely played because it requires good ping and a touchscreen device.

L45 mage does almost twice as much damage as L45 bird does. And bear does litle bit less than bird.
    I play L45 bear because its not OP so makes pvp a challenge. Also I dont like mages skills in general and bird relys annoyingly on dodge and they have terrible sustain so not that either. But im getting a 45 fox soon which is nice.

Seriously people, Fox is the only class that is not OP or underpowered at any level from 25-77. But I think their rabid bite should not have knockback and dodge buff should be unnerfed. Fox is equally as good against every class, It does decent damage, has decent debuffs, buffs, and has decent survivability.
    Some say, that endgame fox is underpowered, but really, it is hardest class to master in game so just learn which combos and tactics to use.

Back to my ideas:
    Nerf savage, take off 50 damage and 30 dodge, add 50 armor.
    Nerf fiery, take off 25 armor and 30 crit, add a mana boost of +150

Bear: Make HS snare shorter, because perma stun is not fun at all. Nerf damage reduction of HS and add it to CB
    Fox: Boost to damage buff and return dodge buff to original
    Rhino: Buff damage buff by +20dmg and make taunt more annoying by doubling the rate of hits it gives.

Make Mage and Bear have their damage buff skills at level 22
    It seems to me that you just don't know how to fight, fiery mages are overly easy, the set honestly needs buffed. Also Savage and Lust Str needs nerfed down to barely better than crusher set. Birds also need buffed, not the sets. If birds are buffed, then bears won't be such a problem, and if mages are buffed, then it'll be how it should be (Bird>Bear>Mage>Bird) but for now, PvP is just screwed by the op bears and pallies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anahadaz View Post
    Sorry, are you trying to ruin fiery mages more than they already are? They do ok, but it looks to me like you want it to be far from useless, in a way that i would rather fight naked than use the fiery set you want it to be. Birds already do good against fiery mages, are you literally trying to make birds reign supreme? I agree with the nerf for bears and savage, but then your ideas for birds are ridiculous, they would be even more op than bears are right now!
    I did not give birds back their dodge so they will die almost as fast as now.
    For mages, I added mana to sets so using MS is worth it. I also took off crit from buff, because its just OP at lower levels. Just ridiculously strong buff.

Actually, fiery can keep its crit. One sec, editing it