Thread: Idea for event leaderboard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Idea for event leaderboard

Hi all i was thinking about the event leaderboards and i feel it can be better actually leaderboard at this time are very hard and people just play day night and running event maps so badly so the fun factor is eliminated at some point where u have to run non stop even if u dont want coz then sm1 else will go at top

my idea
    instead of leaderboards having just players y cant we have guild in leaderboards too where guild compete with each other to be at top and the top 10 players of the top
    5 guilds get the premium stuff and the top 50 players of each guild gets the banner.( numbers dont matter just the idea)

pros of this
    guilds will get something more to do and people will compete together. it would be better when every1 work hard for same goal and if u are tired u may take rest also while ur guildies are running.

how would it work

simply add all the points of each member in a guild and the total will give us guild leaderboards

cons

yes i thought of some cons too:
    1. all top people will make a single guild to be in top to earn prizes
    2. guild with spammed invites who have members in thousand will have advantage
    3. people inside guild will try to be at same position or even guilds may try to be at same position to get extra prizes

solutions

1. to make the lbs fair and all top players not taking advantage by being in one guild a system can be adopted where all points of members are not added as it is.
    the top player of the guild gives 100% of his points. the second person of the guild gives 70%of his points and the third person gives 50 % and then uptil top 10 all people give 20 % of thier point then after 10 to 100 all people give 10 percent of thier points and then from 100 to 500 all players give just 5 % of thier total points to be added in guild points.

2. only top 500 players will give thier points to guild to be in lb so the thousands of members wont give any benefit.

3. people keeping their points equal to share prizes should get placed in lbs at different positions with some secondary factor i.e. if there points are same then the one who has more kills or in alphabetical order or something like this should be done so that people cant gain extra prizes

also one more thing i thought is that for every player in platinum tier earns the guild 5 points and for every person below gold tier deducts 5 points from guild so that each person try to reach atleast gold.

pls tell how u like it. i know there will be many who dont like it and have reasons to dislike it please lets discuss about it with valid reasons but pls dont flame
    if u like the idea pls press +1 or thanks button.
    thank you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mightymynk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Really interesting idea.
    So many exploits.

Arlor- Expedition Camp, Traveller's Outpost
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

llmao yea..............

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

I would love something like this, but with the Edit that Only top 100 or maybe even less Matters. Alot of guilds dont even have 500 members, and alot of big guilds have high inactivity.
    And, the guild idea would bring back a bit of the feeling that guilds are running together ^^ on the other hand, the halloween event is basically prepared now!
    But,If this gets implemented for winter event i will support it, and i will do my best to help my guild ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    I would love something like this, but with the Edit that Only top 100 or maybe even less Matters. Alot of guilds dont even have 500 members, and alot of big guilds have high inactivity.
    And, the guild idea would bring back a bit of the feeling that guilds are running together ^^ on the other hand, the halloween event is basically prepared now!
    But,If this gets implemented for winter event i will support it, and i will do my best to help my guild ^^
    Hm yes i already said dont look at number just idea maybe 300 wud be better than 500 and this wud make guilds become active nd i thnk players lbs shudnt be removed just reduced and added to guild lbs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mightymynk View Post
    Hm yes i already said dont look at number just idea maybe 300 wud be better than 500 and this wud make guilds become active nd i thnk players lbs shudnt be removed just reduced and added to guild lbs
    Yeah, and since i have 0% chance to get on player LB, i would love to be on LB with my guild.