Thread: I'm quitting PL.....

Retired From PL, mostly just tired though
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Default I'm quitting PL.....

Kinda. I have made the decision to take a break for a while. Instead of merching hard and being involved in the traders marker a lot, I just am going to stop logging into PL. Sometimes I will pvp on weekends, but the game is just too toxic for me now. I won't take out the time to play games as much and I will start programming. I'll still check in on forums frequently but it's just boring now. PL is boring for me. My friends are busy, or have quit, and PVP has broken the friendships between a lot of my friends. My only goal in this game was to get a L71 elite and they are rising too fast for me to keep up
    To everybody who has talked to me politely, done business with me, or even had a good time pvping, thanks for making my time in PL enjoyable.

I'll miss you guys!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bosstinytitan For This Useful Post:

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bosstinytitan View Post
    Kinda. I have made the decision to take a break for a while. Instead of merching hard and being involved in the traders marker a lot, I just am going to stop logging into PL. Sometimes I will pvp on weekends, but the game is just too toxic for me now. I won't take out the time to play games as much and I will start programming. I'll still check in on forums frequently but it's just boring now. PL is boring for me. My friends are busy, or have quit, and PVP has broken the friendships between a lot of my friends. My only goal in this game was to get a L71 elite and they are rising too fast for me to keep up
    To everybody who has talked to me politely, done business with me, or even had a good time pvping, thanks for making my time in PL enjoyable.

I'll miss you guys!
    Thank you
    Cold again!!
    hai doods

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

I'll miss you guys!
    Good luck in your programming! And Good Bye! Be back .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I'll miss you guys!
    Goodluck irl!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Why so serious bruh, i saw someone force u to back in merching last days but gl in ur plans 🍻

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'll miss you guys!

Thank you goodluck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

I'll miss you guys!

Good Luck in real life and your Programming.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Ciao.
    "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
    Matthew 11:28

Retired From PL, mostly just tired though
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Ciao. I'm not going to sell any of my Christmas stuff in case it gains value