Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Deleted character recovery problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu1205 View Post
    Thanks for understanding, not that I am proud but I was an user ever since 2010, and it's not only me. My friends and other users got banned for some things they didn't even do. STS really should stop doing this.
    Tos clearly states you cant give someone else your acc information. Its your own fault.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Burstnuke For This Useful Post:

Epw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    Jyuu, your being a annoyance posting 3-4 threads about your acc. The first time we supported you, the second time we started figuring it out, the third time we stopped supporting and finally you have driven us to the point where we are mostly against you now, because of this here is a suggestion, QUIT COMPLAINING
    I love how you guys are heartless to his situation. While he may be at fault, that doesn't mean that you all try to put him down and tell him he can't get back. It's only till it happens to you that you realize the pain and loss he's going through.
    Instead of being hard and inconsiderate at least show some form of care.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Demonkinghero For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Demonkinghero View Post
    I love how you guys are heartless to his situation. While he may be at fault, that doesn't mean that you all try to put him down and tell him he can't get back. It's only till it happens to you that you realize the pain and loss he's going through.
    Instead of being hard and inconsiderate at least show some form of care.
    Demon hes done this 3 times, he has stated that he asked devs 3-4 times, and if he has been denied all 3-4 times its for good reason. Where i take issue is the fact that he won't let this rest, he keeps attempting to get the pl community and the devs to go for his sob story so he can get a acc he SHARED back. I don't feel sorry for this spammer.

Oh and btw it has happened to me. I lost one of my old accs to a "Dear Friend" so don't even dare think that i don't know what jyuu is going through.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

If youunderstand then you'd realize that 1. This isn't first time I've seen sts do something like this.
    I've seen online articles away from sts control talk about horrible customer service.
    Since you know what he's going thorough you should know that he invested his time and money . So to lose all that without sts even regarding to help .
    But I guarantee you if it was you and you invested as much as he did you'd do the same
    It's been 3-4 times right. If that's case why haven't dev done anything. You might not respect his sob story but that's you , but don't bother posting unless you're trying to help.
    -No one likes the downer!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Demonkinghero View Post
    If youunderstand then you'd realize that 1. This isn't first time I've seen sts do something like this.
    I've seen online articles away from sts control talk about horrible customer service.
    Since you know what he's going thorough you should know that he invested his time and money . So to lose all that without sts even regarding to help .
    But I guarantee you if it was you and you invested as much as he did you'd do the same
    It's been 3-4 times right. If that's case why haven't dev done anything. You might not respect his sob story but that's you , but don't bother posting unless you're trying to help.
    -No one likes the downer!
    In essence, u r saying we should take ops side in this matter. Why the hell should we give him a shoulder to cry on, he did something incredibly stupid and he is crying out for help cuz he lost his stuff because of his own actions. Yeah, ofc cmere bbycakes, it'll be alright.

Since when has the whole Internet turned into carebear society in which everyone who feels bad needs comfort even though the discomfort is caused by their own actions and decisions. Let the guys learn about the importance of their decisions, not cherish and comfort them for it.

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

I am closing this thread, please do not start another one about it.

- g
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: