Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is one supposed to reach top level?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default How is one supposed to reach top level?

This game is... I dont know man i like it but hate it at the same time. I mean i started playing 1 month ago and i only reached lvl 24 thts not the problem. The problem is that now that i reached 24 lvling is really hard i mean in NORDR im soloing and only getting like 100xp per run. I was told watchers tomb give good xp but finding team is like finding treasure TOO DAMN hard.

Overall my problem is getting team and it might be for most. This game needs to have to join/ host game option like pocket legends honestly it will make lvling much fun. This game is already hard as... And its just bloody too darn hard man im spending like 2hrs a day Nd only getting like 1000xp. I dont know what to do im struggleing to find good loots since i cant access the elite dungeons.

How is one supposed to reach lvl cap the way im going will take like 1 year. Wonder how other player lvl all the class to lvl cap just amazing man. Guess ill just log in and play when events happen since trying to lvl is just waste of time.

Anyways thanks for the game sts it was fun while it lasted for me. Might see after couple months see how it is then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

With a little help and dedication you'll cap in a week or so. Contact me ingame and I'll solve the first part.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Keep at it, I just leveled in nordr, didn't really take that long. KT4 and WT4 are probably the best places to get exp, yeah some times it can be hard to get a good party together but its worth it! I would have leveled their but was doing quest in nordr so I made some gold and leveled. Seemed like every time I started a map there was always two or three that joined.
    Make some friends, party with them.
    If your a plat player buy a Exp lix, or if you have the gold buy it in auction.
    Just a few suggestion, I'm sure others who are more experienced then I will chime in too.
    Hope it goes well and you can keep having fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

KT4 is easier to solo than WT4 this guide http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1536874 is helpful for KT4.

Sometimes it is hard to find a party until you are at a higher lvl but once you get in the 30s I think it's a little easier.

Also make sure you are doing the daily xp quests in stronghold for the add 600xp a day. They are pretty easy and help a ton.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Between doing the Olde Yodeller dailies in Stronghold worth 300xp a piece and WT4 runs for around 200xp a piece you can easily get 1-2 levels a day playing a couple hours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

with XP elixir its rly easy to lvl i have 3 endgame characters and i lvld them with xp elixirs rly fast on watchers, if u r a tank u will rly need a party bc its not as faster as it is with mages.... btw what is ur class?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raregem View Post
    KT4 is easier to solo than WT4 this guide http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1536874 is helpful for KT4.

Sometimes it is hard to find a party until you are at a higher lvl but once you get in the 30s I think it's a little easier.

Also make sure you are doing the daily xp quests in stronghold for the add 600xp a day. They are pretty easy and help a ton.
    but.... mobs are harder and on watchers the mobs that spawn from mages have no xp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kershy View Post
    but.... mobs are harder and on watchers the mobs that spawn from mages have no xp
    I know that's why I told him to go to KT4 not WT4. The guide is for KT4....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

What a lazy player zzzzzz tsk tsk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I know exactly how you feel. I'm trying to level and usually end up soloing a lot. I started back playing and was level 26 and now I'm level 29. What I'm doing is taking it nice and slow. I log on do a few runs until I get bored and then switch to something else. Sometimes I log back on and sometimes I don't. Doing this saves me a lot of frustration because I know that eventually I will get there. add me and maybe we can level together my ignorance is putxinxwork I think.
    PL: [Kaukreu, Revchantress, Bearxarrows, Chargexthem, Putxinxwork, Wwoodsdweller, Sscdweller, Darkffarmer, Sanhican,Forestforest,
    Pve_farming, Strtnuke]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Songoku View Post
    This game is... I dont know man i like it but hate it at the same time. I mean i started playing 1 month ago and i only reached lvl 24 thts not the problem. The problem is that now that i reached 24 lvling is really hard i mean in NORDR im soloing and only getting like 100xp per run. I was told watchers tomb give good xp but finding team is like finding treasure TOO DAMN hard.

Overall my problem is getting team and it might be for most. This game needs to have to join/ host game option like pocket legends honestly it will make lvling much fun. This game is already hard as... And its just bloody too darn hard man im spending like 2hrs a day Nd only getting like 1000xp. I dont know what to do im struggleing to find good loots since i cant access the elite dungeons.

How is one supposed to reach lvl cap the way im going will take like 1 year. Wonder how other player lvl all the class to lvl cap just amazing man. Guess ill just log in and play when events happen since trying to lvl is just waste of time.

Anyways thanks for the game sts it was fun while it lasted for me. Might see after couple months see how it is then.
    since u are quite the low lvl i suggest you run KT4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

I wonder what it's like as a new player in PL, where you have to level 1-76 instead of the 1-41 here... GG

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Train in the hyperbolic time chamber with vegeta

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I leveled up a character of 25 in 2 days. I maybe lasted 2-3 months to lvl up my first warr character to 41. You just have to dedicate to it and do kt4. Depending on your class I can show you how to do solo wt4/kt4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I leveled to max level prev cap 36 in 2 months, next cap 36-41 in two weeks, its not really hard if u arent lazy, no offense, but prob if you are working man =) cant play much.

You can try to find a guild, so you can leveling together, or just chatting or sharing info, making friends, so it will keep you enjoy 'the leveling time'.

Leveling in tombs also good xp, but imo i prefer normal maps, i can easily play with random peoples, because in tombs u need find good party, try to see how much xp u get so u can compare which map is better. If i were u, lvl 24 i would run kraken 1;3 if nordr is too hard, but nordr 1, 2 is fine if you are carefull.

Try to buy some nice gear, every 5 lvl is fine. If you have plats, you can buy 7 days xp elixirs, its awesome.
    Well that was my experience that i can share and i hope you good luck =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

There is nothing to keep the lower levels going except for pvp.
    And most who do pvp are level 41s retired and bored of pvp at end game.
    I think i do see a problem coming if level caps rise to 50 and beyond. Most new comers will quit rather than play as there is nothing to farm to get them gold and the new events like ursoth and haloween are just for the rich end gamers investing in twinks. (Taking abt lower levels only)
    Sooo no matter how many new players join; its essentially a cut off now to game having new players.

It matters not whether you look like a beast, but that you fight like one.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to joydhillon For This Useful Post:

.no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Run wt4 over and over and over and over and over again until you reach cap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol i reached level 41 from lvl 18 within 2 weeks .. try watchers tomb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I leveled 3 classes to lvl41. Heres some advice. Change your build to incorporate AOE. For warrior that means windmill, chest splitter, or skyward smash. Rogues that means using daggers and the skills traps and nox bolt. Mage pretty much everything is AOE but fireball, clock and ice are your best friends. Get a pet that can either help you round up mobs or survive longer. A cheap pet I recommend is ethyl who can help clump mobs and has an AOE passive attack as well as decent bonuses. Invest in a lot of potions and gear up with cheap pinks every 5 level increments (25, 30, 35 etc.) Get an exp elixer from klaas or buy it from auction. Read the KT4 guide by Serancha and follow it.

Rogue: lay down traps and fire NOX bolt into mob to aggro them. Have mobs trigger traps and then trigger Ethyls arcanes so they stay on top of traps. Run around mob firing nox, laying more traps and potting like crazy. The traps do crazy amount of bleeding damage but the mobs need to be over it to cause consistent damage. Combine with poison from NOx they fall pretty fast.

Warrior: you're a tank, you will kill slowly and level up the slowest. To save time, you can afford to gather a large mob and then just have them collapse on you. Skyward smash, Vengeful blood, windmill, horn of renewal rinse and repeat. Use ethyl to prevent scatter.

Mage: by far the easiest and fastest leveler. Get decent pink gear so you don't get one shotted. Fireball, drop clock, close-range ice bolt, shield/heal/pot as needed. Use ethyl defensively to prevent getting overwhelmed by slowing down a mob if they get too big.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

best way is to team up with at least one mage ( the more the better) with similiar level and decent dmg to run wtb4................I think biggest problem here is hard to make team. Try join some nub guild with lots low levels who wanna to level up.....if solo , I will suggest 15-20 run dead city and dead city outskirt....21-25 run south seas.....26-30 run nordr.....31-35 run first 2 shayal dungeons.