Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh how | rebirth | makes me laugh

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Default Oh how | rebirth | makes me laugh

Before I start with the I want to warn you that this may become somewhat reminiscent of of the villain vs warmonger drama at 23 but I find this story to be amusing so I thought i'd share it with you.
    So as to protect those who engaged in these pathetic actions I will not use names (also because it's against forums rules). I apologize in advance for any spelling or punctuation errors or text talk, im typing in an ipad so yah.

Earlier today my guild was fighting a 3v3 war vs | rebirth |, 2 warriors and 1 rogue (I was one of the players fighting for my guild) and we beat them easily multiple times. Then they swap to 2 warriors and 1 mage. Sure they have curse but we still farm them easy. They switch to a different mage and we still beat them, they got some kills on us but overall we were winning. Then the first funny thing happens, after my guild gets about 5 kills in a row they got 2 kills onto me, and one of their blockers says "lol who's getting farmed now?". So apparently one of these | rebirth | players thinks 2 kills is getting farmed. Isn't it a funny what some people say in pvp? So then after I rejoined the fight I got a couple kills and sarcastically said "lol who's getting farmed now" so as to make fun of what their blocker said previously. Then what's even more funny, is that the other | rebirth | blocker says that only 2 kills isn't getting farmed. Lol what? So if they get 2 kills they are farming us, but if we do the same thing its not farming(which ofc its not). Sense any bias here? So then after we beat them with 3 different team comps, 1 rogue and 2 different mage, they pulled out their pro strat that they always use when they can't win a fair fight. They switch to using all warriors so that they never die. What I also found to be funny is that right when they switched players i said "you using 3 warriors now?" because they usually do when they lose fair fight and I happened to be right. It was a 3rd warrior. Hah. After a minute of nobody dying because 3 warriors is just and endless fight, I dced and when I got back i learned that | rebirth | had blocked my spot so that they could fight 3v2.

So even though my guild beat | rebirth | with 3 different team comps in fair fight, we got more kills, and they had to block to fight 3v2 but still couldnt kill our warriors, our guild decided to leave and | rebirth | says they won the war. And the real kicker is that their gm was talking trash during the fight, then after the war i had a polite, respectful conversation with one of their mages that we fought against in which we exchanged compliments and I thanked him for having respect and dignity. I wish all pvp players, especially gm's, would act like that mage.

Well congratz on the win | rebirth | you earned it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Would you like to know why many of your guild members including officers have been in 5v5 guild wars with 2-3 tanks max and you never have?? It's because you were NEVER someone who they thought was strong enough to fight against us. And to point things out, the so called "3v3" you had with our guild was just a random who left the game lmao.

If you would like to 5v5 with 3 tanks max then ask us. nuff said

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nostek For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

No need to be so hostile im simply pointing out the pathetic strategies some people use when they lose fair fight so that others will know to expect this in the future. And I have fought in 5v5 wars before i just did yesterday. The reason i can't fight in 5v5 very often is because i live in different time zone than most of my guild so I am busy when they are most active during the week. Nice try though. Have a good day
    Last edited by Arrowz; 10-18-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

What i like about them (rebirth) is they never ask 5v5. They always make 5v5 when they already blocked a spot and 'farmed' opponent team. After the 'farming 4v5 they ask fr 5v5 so they have more kills on the endgameboard.. And when we ask 5v5 you block.. it seems pvp is played YOUR way. Nobody else gets their chance to play a legit way.

Nostek it seems the first guildrule you have is 'join block' or 'join gang' is that how you made leaderboard? I checked your vids on youtube, funny part is you post only a video your team full arcane vs a normal team? Where are the other videos where we won 4v5 all the time?? If we play 5v5 top teams both sides you get trashed and when that happens you swap someone with an higher lvl or 2... just sigh -_-

You just need to realize we play it for fun. We are not into leaderboard thingy like you but does that mean you need play dirty? Everyday we play vs your guild we get blocked. We dont recruit only top/maxed geared players. We give everyone a chance at pvp. But they all leave bcs they just get owned by the dirty play of your guild..

If you want a proper 5v5 like you said lets party before enter room. I dont want enter a room where i see red team 5 players rebirth and blue team 4 other rebirths

Just my 2 cents at lvl 16 - 19 :-)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Higuani View Post
    What i like about them (rebirth) is they never ask 5v5. They always make 5v5 when they already blocked a spot and 'farmed' opponent team. After the 'farming 4v5 they ask fr 5v5 so they have more kills on the endgameboard.. And when we ask 5v5 you block.. it seems pvp is played YOUR way. Nobody else gets their chance to play a legit way.

Nostek it seems the first guildrule you have is 'join block' or 'join gang' is that how you made leaderboard? I checked your vids on youtube, funny part is you post only a video your team full arcane vs a normal team? Where are the other videos where we won 4v5 all the time?? If we play 5v5 top teams both sides you get trashed and when that happens you swap someone with an higher lvl or 2... just sigh -_-

You just need to realize we play it for fun. We are not into leaderboard thingy like you but does that mean you need play dirty? Everyday we play vs your guild we get blocked. We dont recruit only top/maxed geared players. We give everyone a chance at pvp. But they all leave bcs they just get owned by the dirty play of your guild..

If you want a proper 5v5 like you said lets party before enter room. I dont want enter a room where i see red team 5 players rebirth and blue team 4 other rebirths

p

-_- we ask for 5v5 Everytime...
    All Responses:

Mac Apple Twinks: 17 noobs ahahaha noobs No fair noobs 1 level higher noobs...noobs

Mvpvp: No tanks online, (we obv need 5 tanks for clash since that's the way we play) 3 tanks not enough noobs challenge us when no one online such noobs

Astig Pinoy: crickets.... crickets....crickets (it's dead now)

Public Enemy: ahahaha noobs block always noobs block noobs.... (We need our best 19's to take on the worst 17's on rebirth)

Impreza: no response

Champions Leauge: hahahhahaaha noobs 1 level higher nooooobsssss not gonna record on YouTube because we lost. 1 level high toooooooo much noooooooooooobssssss. (Shet we are gonna lose, better not record on YouTube even though it's 4v5).

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterMage:D For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMage:D View Post
    p

-_- we ask for 5v5 Everytime...
    All Responses:

Mac Apple Twinks: 17 noobs ahahaha noobs No fair noobs 1 level higher noobs...noobs

Mvpvp: No tanks online, (we obv need 5 tanks for clash since that's the way we play) 3 tanks not enough noobs challenge us when no one online such noobs

Astig Pinoy: crickets.... crickets....crickets (it's dead now)

Public Enemy: ahahaha noobs block always noobs block noobs.... (We need our best 19's to take on the worst 17's on rebirth)

Impreza: no response

Champions Leauge: hahahhahaaha noobs 1 level higher nooooobsssss not gonna record on YouTube because we lost. 1 level high toooooooo much noooooooooooobssssss. (Shet we are gonna lose, better not record on YouTube even though it's 4v5).
    That game i was just talking about rebirth had 3 warriors for the 3v3, and 2 warriors in the 2v2, yet u say mv only uses warriors in clash? Lmao ok kid whatever u say

And I'd like to see publics best 19's vs any of rebirth 17's and see how it goes lol.
    Last edited by Arrowz; 10-18-2014 at 10:53 PM.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Finally! Another drama! Good job!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Wow its timed for weekend too lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Here, let me explain to OP:

People do not care because it does not affect them. So, what the thread ends up being is an ego war between both guilds and no legitimate forum-goer actually caring about what goes down. A few days from now, the thread will be long forgotten and infractions/bans (potentially in game) handed out to various people who may have violated ToS.

Just leave the ego in game. If Magnum and Karma can, for the most part, so can you!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Before I start with the I want to warn you that this may become somewhat reminiscent of of the villain vs warmonger drama at 23 but I find this story to be amusing so I thought i'd share it with you.
    So as to protect those who engaged in these pathetic actions I will not use names (also because it's against forums rules). I apologize in advance for any spelling or punctuation errors or text talk, im typing in an ipad so yah.

Earlier today my guild was fighting a 3v3 war vs | rebirth |, 2 warriors and 1 rogue (I was one of the players fighting for my guild) and we beat them easily multiple times. Then they swap to 2 warriors and 1 mage. Sure they have curse but we still farm them easy. They switch to a different mage and we still beat them, they got some kills on us but overall we were winning. Then the first funny thing happens, after my guild gets about 5 kills in a row they got 2 kills onto me, and one of their blockers says "lol who's getting farmed now?". So apparently one of these | rebirth | players thinks 2 kills is getting farmed. Isn't it a funny what some people say in pvp? So then after I rejoined the fight I got a couple kills and sarcastically said "lol who's getting farmed now" so as to make fun of what their blocker said previously. Then what's even more funny, is that the other | rebirth | blocker says that only 2 kills isn't getting farmed. Lol what? So if they get 2 kills they are farming us, but if we do the same thing its not farming(which ofc its not). Sense any bias here? So then after we beat them with 3 different team comps, 1 rogue and 2 different mage, they pulled out their pro strat that they always use when they can't win a fair fight. They switch to using all warriors so that they never die. What I also found to be funny is that right when they switched players i said "you using 3 warriors now?" because they usually do when they lose fair fight and I happened to be right. It was a 3rd warrior. Hah. After a minute of nobody dying because 3 warriors is just and endless fight, I dced and when I got back i learned that | rebirth | had blocked my spot so that they could fight 3v2.

So even though my guild beat | rebirth | with 3 different team comps in fair fight, we got more kills, and they had to block to fight 3v2 but still couldnt kill our warriors, our guild decided to leave and | rebirth | says they won the war. And the real kicker is that their gm was talking trash during the fight, then after the war i had a polite, respectful conversation with one of their mages that we fought against in which we exchanged compliments and I thanked him for having respect and dignity. I wish all pvp players, especially gm's, would act like that mage.

Well congratz on the win | rebirth | you earned it.
    Sounds like *cough TGA cough*
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Higuani View Post

U got a problem with me being on the lb? lol no I dont farm dummies I just dont leave at the first sign of a blocker... a 4kd isnt that hard to get is it? And as for you winning against us 4v5 could u show it to us and i'll give u a nice wave on my next vids coming up ty

And I'd like to see publics best 19's vs any of rebirth 17's and see how it goes lol.

And as for this rebirth would just simply match them at the levels in the lobby.. lol You guys are talking about random games like its all we do is run full tanks. When we have actual gw's we play with 2-3 tanks max but if it's just a random game i'll use anything thats online lol.
    Last edited by Nostek; 10-19-2014 at 12:53 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

5v5, 3 warrior 2 rogue, rebirth vs mvpvp/public, idk about before i joined but after i joined score was as follows:
    Mvpvp/public : 58 Rebirth : 33
    Thanks and gf to all those involved
    Pakagat, lvl 18 warrior, public, singe
    Nakscute, lvl 18 warrior, public, singe
    Mrsocute, lvl 18 warrior, public, crawly
    Tankmecrazy, lvl 17 warrior, mvpvp, samael
    Xtarzanxxx, lvl 18 warrior, mvpvp, dovabear
    Heyyweakz. Lvl 17 rogue, mvpvp, singe,
    Lawbringer, lvl 17 rogue, mvpvp, dovabear
    Mspinz, lvl 17 rogue, impreza, glacian

Nostek, lvl 17 warrior, rebirth, samael
    Mrschmidt, lvl 17 warrior, rebirth, samael
    Ehlover, lvl 18 warrior, rebirth, sns
    Sendium, lvl 18 warrior, rebirth, samael
    Celynn, lvl 17 rogue, rebirth, glacian

Sorry if i spelled anyones name wrong or forgot somebody. And once again gf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

lol enough of the crying. join wars and you will know what our officers reply to your thread. That is why almost all guild in our level 17 to 19 change name or disbanned. U had a war with us earlier. I can see that you died several times. You talked a lot dude in pvp and even asked you vs you did not even bother to reply. Lame excuses dont have anither tank online. In our guild we play on what we have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

5v5, 3 warrior 2 rogue, rebirth vs mvpvp/public, idk about before i joined but after i joined score was as follows:

Name:  Screenshot_2014-10-19-01-19-04.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  234.7 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-10-19-01-19-23.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  237.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-10-19-01-19-35.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  232.8 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-10-19-01-19-41.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  237.3 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-10-19-01-19-48.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  234.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-10-19-01-19-59.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  236.3 KB

Here is the result.
    Gg. And see you tomorrow. Hope I don't lag tomorrow
    Last edited by Excuses; 10-19-2014 at 12:55 AM.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

rebirth 33 kills when sendium had 40+.. but then again, it also says he has samael so anything could be possible. btw.. the kill count doesnt start/stop just because u just got there..
    Last edited by Nostek; 10-19-2014 at 01:08 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nostek View Post
    rebirth 33 kills when sendium had 40+ by himself what a joke.. lol but then again, it also says he has samael so anything could be possible
    I said that was the score while i was in the game. I guess you didnt catch that part even though u said it. And yes i have screenshots of everything since i joined, if sendium doesnt have samael my bad idk what pet every player in ur guild has. Idk if ganglit was part of the 5v5 but including him score was 131-123 rebirth, not including him score was 118-123, mvpvp. Depends if he was part of the 5v5 or not

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

He was part of it.. and u didnt count Rebbels who was in the very begining but it doesn't matter just waiting for the next gw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

U got a problem with me being on the lb? lol no I dont farm dummies I just dont leave at the first sign of a blocker... a 4kd isnt that hard to get is it? And as for you winning against us 4v5 could u show it to us and i'll give u a nice wave on my next vids coming up ty
    Im not sayin you dummy and i didnt say i have a problem you on pvp leaderboard. Read my post again.. i said only you get a kdr like that by gang/block
    All i said is you only ask 5v5 when you have top team. We get everyone a chance to have a war. No need all our officers to fight you thats the difference between rebirth and every other guild at this bracket.

Mvg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Ya nobody cares

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

rebirth 33 kills when sendium had 40+.. but then again, it also says he has samael so anything could be possible. btw.. the kill count doesnt start/stop just because u just got there..
    Zzzzzz, half a story. Indeed it doesn't start and stop when he got there, but it did start before the clash started. Since I was there from the get go I can say I see 4 names that were never part of the clash and one name that pretty much left after 5 minutes. It was your (rebirth) map before we started this clash and you prepped it. Flag till 2 so no randoms get in and hide our flag for some tactical benefit. With this being said you can say its very likely that whoever opened the map and set it up got enough random kills in the process.

Would you like to know why many of your guild members including officers have been in 5v5 guild wars with 2-3 tanks max and you never have?? It's because you were NEVER someone who they thought was strong enough to fight against us. And to point things out, the so called "3v3" you had with our guild was just a random who left the game lmao.

If you would like to 5v5 with 3 tanks max then ask us. nuff said
    Pls don't try to make conclusions for me. Since you and one other guy in rebirth are pretty much the only ones in your guild who organise the 5v5 and both of you are american i am more likely to think it has something to do with different timezones

He was part of it.. and u didnt count Rebbels who was in the very begining but it doesn't matter just waiting for the next gw.
    he left pretty much after 5 minutes

Tarzan used slag and Sendium used dova
    Last edited by Suzysayshi; 10-19-2014 at 09:07 AM.