Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Default Oh how | rebirth | makes me laugh

Before I start with the I want to warn you that this may become somewhat reminiscent of of the villain vs warmonger drama at 23 but I find this story to be amusing so I thought i'd share it with you.
    So as to protect those who engaged in these pathetic actions I will not use names (also because it's against forums rules). I apologize in advance for any spelling or punctuation errors or text talk, im typing in an ipad so yah.

Earlier today my guild was fighting a 3v3 war vs | rebirth |, 2 warriors and 1 rogue (I was one of the players fighting for my guild) and we beat them easily multiple times. Then they swap to 2 warriors and 1 mage. Sure they have curse but we still farm them easy. They switch to a different mage and we still beat them, they got some kills on us but overall we were winning. Then the first funny thing happens, after my guild gets about 5 kills in a row they got 2 kills onto me, and one of their blockers says "lol who's getting farmed now?". So apparently one of these | rebirth | players thinks 2 kills is getting farmed. Isn't it a funny what some people say in pvp? So then after I rejoined the fight I got a couple kills and sarcastically said "lol who's getting farmed now" so as to make fun of what their blocker said previously. Then what's even more funny, is that the other | rebirth | blocker says that only 2 kills isn't getting farmed. Lol what? So if they get 2 kills they are farming us, but if we do the same thing its not farming(which ofc its not). Sense any bias here? So then after we beat them with 3 different team comps, 1 rogue and 2 different mage, they pulled out their pro strat that they always use when they can't win a fair fight. They switch to using all warriors so that they never die. What I also found to be funny is that right when they switched players i said "you using 3 warriors now?" because they usually do when they lose fair fight and I happened to be right. It was a 3rd warrior. Hah. After a minute of nobody dying because 3 warriors is just and endless fight, I dced and when I got back i learned that | rebirth | had blocked my spot so that they could fight 3v2.

So even though my guild beat | rebirth | with 3 different team comps in fair fight, we got more kills, and they had to block to fight 3v2 but still couldnt kill our warriors, our guild decided to leave and | rebirth | says they won the war. And the real kicker is that their gm was talking trash during the fight, then after the war i had a polite, respectful conversation with one of their mages that we fought against in which we exchanged compliments and I thanked him for having respect and dignity. I wish all pvp players, especially gm's, would act like that mage.

Well congratz on the win | rebirth | you earned it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowz For This Useful Post: