Quote Originally Posted by Seoratrek View Post
Let me clear up a few misunderstandings. A few of you contacted me regarding your entries. For starters, the only edits that are allowed would be to crop the image (i.e.: if someone else was in the picture that shouldn't be). Decorative adjustments shouldn't be in your entry. If your entry has decorative enhancements, please correct those but make sure the same people are in the image.

In regards to multiple entries, those will not be considered when the contest comes to a close. However, if you have made the conscious decision to change partners and have notified me (for approval) that is alright. If I approve, the original entry must be deleted. Things happen (I understand) so if you must change partners, please let me know. When the rule was made, it was to stop someone from creating lots of entries with the hopes of having a higher chance at winning.

In short, you may edit your entry as many times as you'd like (but don't post more than one entry, see above for details) before the contest comes to a close. Once the deadline has passed no more changes will be allowed. No exceptions.

If you have specific concerns, please direct them to me via PM. Thanks and have fun!!
Delete my second post i dont know how that happened.but i only intended to post the first one.Sorry