Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Halloween Event Official Suggestions and Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have wasted alot of energy kits because of being added repeatedly to empty lobbies. At first it was working well, but when I bought platinum for energy kits, I was always alone. And I was just able to take 1 boss by myself. Not sure if this is an issue for everyone or just me..

Sent using arcane magic all the way from Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

The "smart" chat is bad..

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eski For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Can every level win rewards on lb?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I got dc so many times. Its a waste of energy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

dc 80 times since event started

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

You should *always* state how long events are planned to run.

Like you did last year.

That helps people to plan how much time & energy they need to consume to get their goals.
    Jiarijiba / Jiablast / Jiaroxx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I found these adventure's kits or something and I can't open it is it cost money in real life pls sts help! thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Make the LB top 25 rewards class specific - i.e. top 25 rogue LB gets medusa vanity, top 25 warrior LB gets frankenstein vanity.
    Make these vanities tradeable.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I hate the second boss(cant even say its name ) it is just like helena cause its minions are to annoying.

And yea i didnt get kits from /promo amazon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Alrighty I have to say these energy essences don't drop as much compared to ursoth. Now that there is a necro bone...its very painful and thats pretty much what i've been getting....increase the rates please...especially on energy.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I have to say congratulations to STS (yep, for the first time since joining the forums) for giving us such an enjoyable event. And thank you.

Of course there are issues. I've lost quite a lot of energies to disconnects, but everyone has, so no big deal.

New chat is a bit annoying too, but I guess it won't be long until they fix it. So no big deal either.

-------

I've got a suggestion though. Not for this event, for obvious reasons, but for all following events - energy based or otherwise. Make some kind of a "free zone". Same boss runs, but with a few differences:

1. No energy needed to enter.
    2. No points for tiers/leaderboards upon completion.
    3. A chance at tokens (or whatever the currency) - similar to tooth hunt in normal Tindirin.

This way less fortunate folks like me and 95% of AL population would get a chance to run this free zone while waiting for energies to craft.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

here is one question about Crafted pumpkin chest. we have to buy or loot 3 lesser chests (also 5bones) and recieve only 1 loot? i just opened one and got 10 tokens. is it worth to craft 3 to recieve 1 item. . ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Only time dc nice.... what hapen ?? I can play for lb :l

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Drakula is literally one shotting my level 27 mage (My mage has pretty much the best level 27 gear, Mythic Helm etc.) and I haven't even played on my other toons yet..... I know there was a nerf on him but TBH that's still not enough...

#Helena2014confirmed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Thanks STS for the Halloween event. It's by far my personal favorite event this year, even with the energy system still implemented. There are more items you can get as you advance through the tier system, or buy with event tokens; the pets are great motivations for many in my guild. The bosses are reasonably challenging and reward seems to have been scaled well according to the difficulty. It revs up activity and, what with the tomb runs for essences, help quite a number of guildies who are working on leveling up. Almost the only thing I regret about this event is having real life taking out most of the time I rather spend in game lol.

Having said that, I do have a few questions and suggestions about this event.

Some in my guild asked if they will get the Day of the Dead and Reserve Your Own Plot achievements by the end of the event, like last year. Also if they would get Guardian of Necropolis title.

Bosses seem too difficult for lower level players. I do event runs with my level 32 warrior and even with twink rogues, some using the Necro book, on map it took forever to kill Valko and Drakeula. Some even rage quit after they died too many times. I don't know about other levels, but lvl 25-30 in my guild reported being ditched by their PUG and most bosses seem impossible to solo. Please see to the scaling of boss hp and dmg for lower level groups.

Also is it possible to have Jack Hellow drop some tokens like last year? I think in a small way this can help the low level players who might have lost energy from entering an event map everybody flees from. They might not get enough for pets or vanities, but maybe they can use the tokens to buy recipes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Lag problem plx fix it. When i'm in town my ping is yellow then when i'm fighting boss my ping up and my skills not wotking whats that?. And in wt4 i'm farming essence then my ping is yellow but my skills is late and not working.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Thanks STS for the Halloween event. It's by far my personal favorite event this year, even with the energy system still implemented. There are more items you can get as you advance through the tier system, or buy with event tokens; the pets are great motivations for many in my guild. The bosses are reasonably challenging and reward seems to have been scaled well according to the difficulty. It revs up activity and, what with the tomb runs for essences, help quite a number of guildies who are working on leveling up. Almost the only thing I regret about this event is having real life taking out most of the time I rather spend in game lol.

Having said that, I do have a few questions and suggestions about this event.

Some in my guild asked if they will get the Day of the Dead and Reserve Your Own Plot achievements by the end of the event, like last year. Also if they would get Guardian of Necropolis title.

Bosses seem too difficult for lower level players. I do event runs with my level 32 warrior and even with twink rogues, some using the Necro book, on map it took forever to kill Valko and Drakeula. Some even rage quit after they died too many times. I don't know about other levels, but lvl 25-30 in my guild reported being ditched by their PUG and most bosses seem impossible to solo. Please see to the scaling of boss hp and dmg for lower level groups.

Also is it possible to have Jack Hellow drop some tokens like last year? I think in a small way this can help the low level players who might have lost energy from entering an event map everybody flees from. They might not get enough for pets or vanities, but maybe they can use the tokens to buy recipes.
    The Guardian of Necropolis as well as vanity banner etc. will not be available this event, but the new rewards as well as title "Deaths Hand" is up for grabs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    The Guardian of Necropolis as well as vanity banner etc. will not be available this event, but the new rewards as well as title "Deaths Hand" is up for grabs!
    I know, and they're great reward. It's just last year's Halloween achievements are still listed and those who didn't get it last year wonder if they can get them this year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Just now new items came and u guys again introducing new items .this game is getting expensive and expensive .plz give it A thought and why there is no plat sale

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    Drakula is literally one shotting my level 27 mage (My mage has pretty much the best level 27 gear, Mythic Helm etc.) and I haven't even played on my other toons yet..... I know there was a nerf on him but TBH that's still not enough...

#Helena2014confirmed
    Drakuela is Helena's husband.