Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: It's Halloween in Pocket Legends!

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #101
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    ... if someone from STS just simply laid it out there and not leave the community sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for "the next big thing" which probably isn't going to happen.
    Hello CrimsonTider,

I hope everything is good in your world!

Regarding your comment above, I am somewhat at a loss as to how an expectation that the "next big thing" for Pocket Legends is coming or how we have "left you sitting on the edge of [your] seats." I guess that it is just an assumption? I think we have done a good job in the past about being transparent. For example, things really haven't changed since my post in January to line up the current situation: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...egends-in-2013 I encourage you to give that a re-read.

We were able to put together an expansion this year with the Ancient Caverns and the Ultra level 77. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Pocket-Legends However, to be clear, we do not currently have plans for another Pocket Legends expansion. The coming Winter Event for Pocket Legends will pretty much be like Halloween, in that it will be previous content brought back. Could that change in the future? Sure, but I can only tell you about today. The future is hard to predict.

I love you guys. I am so glad that people continue to have fun in Pocket Legends. It was my first love as a mobile project and I am very, very proud to have been part of it and of the legacy it spawned.

Respectfully yours,
    Alex "Samhayne" Leary
    Last edited by Samhayne; 10-29-2014 at 12:49 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

We all understand that u are working on arcane legends but don't forget about your first games. Most players nope for new vanitys or pumking head and witch hat in Halloween. You destroyed their dreams. You can add vanity from movies. I saw that in 2015 year released a lot of new films. So you can take vanity from movies or do something new.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Family For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hello CrimsonTider,

Regarding your comment above, I am somewhat at a loss as to how an expectation that the "next big thing" for Pocket Legends is coming or how we have "left you sitting on the edge of [your] seats." I guess that it is just an assumption? I think we have done a good job in the past about being transparent. For example, things really haven't changed since my post in January to line up the current situation: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...egends-in-2013 I encourage you to give that a re-read.

We were able to put together an expansion this year with the Ancient Caverns and the Ultra level 77. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Pocket-Legends However, to be clear, we do not currently have plans for another Pocket Legends expansion. The coming Winter Event for Pocket Legends will pretty much be like Halloween, in that it will be previous content brought back. Could that change in the future? Sure, but I can only tell you about today. The future is hard to predict.

I love you guys. I am so glad that people continue to have fun in Pocket Legends. It was my first love as a mobile project and I am very, very proud to have been part of it and of the legacy it spawned.

Respectfully yours,
    Alex "Samhayne" Leary
    Thank you Sam but it means that in the future we will get new cap lvl for pocket legends ?

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #104
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Family View Post
    We all understand that u are working on arcane legends but don't forget about your first games. Most players nope for new vanitys or pumking head and witch hat in Halloween. You destroyed their dreams. You can add vanity from movies. I saw that in 2015 year released a lot of new films. So you can take vanity from movies or do something new.
    Hi Family,

I understand your desires. Everyone loves new stuff. I'm not saying that we won't ever make new stuff for Pocket Legends, but right now we don't have plans to. The economy of scale doesn't make sense.

Thank you Sam but it means that in the future we will get new cap lvl for pocket legends ?
    To answer that, I would reiterate what I posted previously:

Last edited by Samhayne; 10-29-2014 at 02:01 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hi Family,

I understand your desires. Everyone loves new stuff. I'm not saying that we won't ever make new stuff for Pocket Legends, but right now we don't have plans to. The economy of scale doesn't make sense.

So we can buy again holoshields and lavaforced set for 175 platinum?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I understand that pl isn't a good deal for business like al and like many people said before, most people don't expect any new content. Players want improvements on what keeps them loving the game like pvp. We don't mind recycled content as well. But as pl is dead now, we shouldn't expect too much. Nevertheless, some of the veterans that gave rise to the legends games still play pl, maybe small tweaks like Pvp balance could help reduce the comments of frustration.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Impact For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Stg ,if you will create new vanity new maps as often as possible new content or cap lvl then you notice that people will buy more platinum and it will raise your economy. It will generate income. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Stg ,if you will create new vanity new maps as often as possible new content or cap lvl then you notice that people will buy more platinum and it will raise your economy. It will generate income. Thanks
    Sigh, you obviously don't understand.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nihiliste For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Hello CrimsonTider,

Respectfully yours,
    Alex "Samhayne" Leary
    Hi Family,

Alex,

The bolded are perfect examples of what I was referring to. These statements are not what many "consider" concrete and do leave players wondering "what if." I could go back to Dolloway's thread on PvP rebalance and pull quotes where the community felt as if it might be heard. When statements like "We will see what we can do" and "We aren't saying we won't make new stuff" are made, the "hope", especially with younger players, will arise. Until a concrete statement is made, you cannot fault the community for "wondering" about the what it's. I appreciate you at least explaining that future events will be recycled from previous ones and feel if this would have been laid out before, a lot of this "drama" would have been avoided. That's all I am getting at.

I hope all is well with you and your family. I am sure the little one is growing fast, just wait til the day you are taking them for their driver's permit (came this year for moi.)

As always, thank you for chiming in.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #110
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Alex,

The bolded are perfect examples of what I was referring to. These statements are not what many "consider" concrete and do leave players wondering "what if." I could go back to Dolloway's thread on PvP rebalance and pull quotes where the community felt as if it might be heard. When statements like "We will see what we can do" and "We aren't saying we won't make new stuff" are made, the "hope", especially with younger players, will arise. Until a concrete statement is made, you cannot fault the community for "wondering" about the what it's. I appreciate you at least explaining that future events will be recycled from previous ones and feel if this would have been laid out before, a lot of this "drama" would have been avoided. That's all I am getting at.

I hope all is well with you and your family. I am sure the little one is growing fast, just wait til the day you are taking them for their driver's permit (came this year for moi.)

As always, thank you for chiming in.
    Hey CrimsionTider,

Wow, good times, Dad! They do grow up quickly, no? I hope everything is well in your world and with your family and the whole driving thing

As for the language used, yes, I can see your point. However, we're not ready for concrete, absolute, unequivocal and binding statements like "the game will turn off tomorrow, see ya" so I think what we've said is the best and most transparent thing we could say.
    | | | |

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Hey CrimsionTider,

Wow, good times, Dad! They do grow up quickly, no? I hope everything is well in your world and with your family and the whole driving thing

As for the language used, yes, I can see your point. However, we're not ready for concrete, absolute, unequivocal and binding statements like "the game will turn off tomorrow, see ya" so I think what we've said is the best and most transparent thing we could say.
    So as a result, please understand where the community is coming from, and try to refrain from deleting posts where we do our best to provide constructive criticism. As long as that "hope" maintains, players will continue to give the feedback that you guys might consider unnecessary and unwanted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

O
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Sorry, that was my doing. There was a lot of drama and angst in there, I just swooped through with a mass-delete.

The issue is you want more PL content. We've told you that is not happening, so the posts are generally criticisms of our business decisions, which are not going to change things and generally degrade in to piling on and more drama.
    You guys are doing your jobs and you're doing them amazing. Don't let these players talk you up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

I just don't see why we can't get end game balance. I am ready to accept the fact that PL won't be getting new campaigns, but could you at least fix the last one that you implemented? That way we can be satisfied until STS does decide to make new updates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Default It's Halloween in Pocket Legends!

I and I'm sure a lot of others would be happier if you guys (STG) would fix some of the issues with PVP. PVP is one of the reasons why the majority of people still play this game, the least that could be done is fixing it. Not balance it perfectly but as best as possible. It was started but never finished. If PVP was worked on more I'd be fine with having very few updates.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Where Tf did all the costume entries go

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

If there is hope, it lies in the Proles.

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by purppaw View Post
    Where Tf did all the costume entries go
    Cry. Hey its tony.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleleg View Post
    If there is hope, it lies in the Proles.
    then hope lies in me.
    "Just because ur better than me doesnt mean i suck" ~ Elpsy

#ProfessionalNoob#FreeThePotatoes

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

My last string of hope to play this game again, is if pvp get balanced.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

sts pls make white dragon event and new maps.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to mi hawk For This Useful Post: