Wats goin on guys! New player named kingxkhaos. I started about a month or so ago and I fell in love with this game. Lol, did happen to run into some trouble, by letting some retard get my account info stating he would get me to 50, I should have known it was hoax, but he made it sound believable XD . I kno it point blank says not to do that & I did anyway, he doesn't kno my email..so I clicked forgot password. Since I was super impatient I kept clicking like every other hour. Im jus now starting to receive the emails about me recovering my password..which means I clicked like idk how many times and I only have 3 of those mesages in my inbox, each one I checked has a different password so I guess I gotta wait. If a dev can message me and change it to a password for me directly I'd really appreciate it! I jus made it to level 31 the highest campaign I purchased is lost expedition and idc, I'm fine with not being amongst the 50s as long as I can get my account back lol.. hell of a 1st post I kno..don't get on me too bad!