Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pricing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi,
    in my opinion the game is realy well done, so the price is ok.
    I hope in new expansions.
    TY,
    J

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I dont know bout u guys, but 2$ per 5 levels is way too weird and 5 levels is easy to reach. No challenge at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

$1 per 5 levels, or $2 for 10 levels is a much more reasonable asking price. Even with those, however, you should still up the difficulty and length all across the board.

I would much rather see cheaper base content to draw in a bigger audience and provide more premium items for those willing to pay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think the overall length of each dungeon set should be longer.

instead of 5-6 levels per dungeon set, make it around 8-10 levels.
    Rylinia - Enchantress (lvl 25) | Rylin - Warrior (lvl 25) | Ryler - Archer (lvl 25)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

you also have to remember that very soon this game will be competing with the completely free mmo imo world of magic. (you can buy cool stuff to make you stand out. emotes and clothing.) but all content for the game is free.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The devs are on the right track though by listening to feedback and quickly implementing them as fast as they can. I think with Pocket Legends and the developers behind them, we can make it a truly amazing game if we continue to offer up really good feedback.
    Rylinia - Enchantress (lvl 25) | Rylin - Warrior (lvl 25) | Ryler - Archer (lvl 25)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If you dont want to pay more, just stop buying new dungeons. Its that easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I won't argue that 1.99 for levels is too expensive. I just don't like the 1.99 charge for the respec. Most of the time your first round through this experimental character development will mess up your stats and skills just trying things out. Experimenting shouldn't cost the same as a level pack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Thanks for your feedback... we are always interested in what people think about pricing. Just going free-to-play was a big decision for us, and (as you can imagine) this game was not inexpensive to develop or to operate so we need to be able to make revenue to keep it going. That being said, we are always willing to consider various pricing models and adjustments. Ultimately we want you to feel like you are getting great value out of your investments.
    Well if this game is like any of the hundred other text based mmo's, than people are going to throw money at it blindly. You can guarantee there's always thousands kids with their parents credit cards, ready to buy everything. You're almost guaranteed a profit with a game like this. The amount of content you include in each purchase is near nothing. Repetitive dungeons and a raise in the level cap. Maybe when the game becomes more in depth with new classes, more weapons, more visual appearances. But now, it just isn't worth it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The game is worth it, if you really like this kind of game. But, you should add a new free campain that unlocks when you reach lvl 35 (or whatever the new pack will let you lvl to) so people that have payed to Get so far finally Get something free.

Personally, I love the game. But did someone Else notice that the items in the store require lvl's higher then the current cap? Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So far I've spent 6$ in respeccing to experiment, 6$ on new levels, and hell I even bought the emote packs cause I like shiny things. But I've gotten overall maybe 3 or 4 hours of gameplay out of it.

I think it is a great game and I am happy with the free-to-play DLC concept but I have to agree that the pricing is a bit much. If the payable content were 10 levels, or maybe something more than the same map with different hallways 5 times through, I'd feel much better about it. I really do want to support the devs and again I don't mind paying for content but I'd rather pay $15 a month for unlimited playability rather than 2$ an hour.
    Realm: Alterra | Dog - Archer (Level 25), 40 DPS Ranged, 90 DPS Melee