Thread: Lvl 76 Mage build.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Lvl 76 Mage build.

I've tried to respec a few times, and on my Mage I have a full fiery dragon set worth over 1m.

It's half dex, half int atm.

The skills are:

Going across from left to right starting at the top.

How should I play against people, I know to use m shield at low health and heal up when on low too.
    But I use fire and ice and lightning as a combo, what should I use instead.

Please provide me with better alternatives.
    http://i.imgur.com/v7JKEzT.jpg
    Arcane Legends Plat God

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Default Lvl 76 Mage build.

Dex-int no no. Go full int or str-int
    Last edited by Giazagilur; 10-28-2014 at 12:05 PM. Reason: ..........................................................................

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giazagilur View Post
    Dex-int no no. Go full int or str-int
    I'm full int, what skills and how should I play em.
    http://i.imgur.com/v7JKEzT.jpg
    Arcane Legends Plat God

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

You should go pure int. You're build is fine.

VS bhurds bow: buff, ms then at 12m do drain ice fire they should be dead unles they dodge two of the skills, if not dead repeat ice fire

VS bhurd talon: buff, try to time your ms after the blast, drain light ice fire, rinse and repeat.

VS Int Mages: I prefer to get up and close, spam light and combo time your ms so that only their first skill hits, i prefer this combo buff ms at 12m do drain ice fire light (get into 8m) then repeat then combo) try to time your heal AFTER their ice.

VS Behr: Do not ever get into their 4m area if you do you are ded, dont ever get stuck ina corner or tree and if your in tiny tombs proceed to say gf Always have heal after hs (most behrs do beck hs vice versa) buff ms and KITE drain ice (if u see them stomp go in for the light) fire. You will have to repeat this multiple times. PRAY FOR CRIT AND NO DODGE HAX. I have a dodge ring so... that give me 10 dodge total, if u get lucky and dodge beck, heal hs, laugh and proceed to kite.

VS Fox: Most foxes at this level are either A. Savage or B. Lust Dagger/Sword. If they use dagger nuke the *%$@! of of them, keep using ice to keep them away, heal after poisons, and the hypno stun (im not sure if u can heal away their hamstring combo.) If they use a str set do the exact same thing as above. In my opinion str foxes are easier (swift foxes are easiest).

VS Rhino: If they are str have a fun 2hr long battle :P IMPORTANT: IF YOU HEAL AFTER CHARGE IT WILL NULLIFY THERE JUICED COMBO. Keep them at a distance 4-5m away is good. Remember to keep spaming light when they are fully debuffed by light NUUUUUUUUKE. Swift rhinos: buff ms and NUUUUUKE, even tho these are rhino they can nuke like *%$@!.

VS Pally: buff don't ms yet u can probably live their drain ice light fire combo thingie mablober, if u time you drain and heal correctly. Now u ms light ice fire drain should've cool down by now and hope for no dodge hax. Rinse and repeat. HEAL AFTER ICE IF THEY DO NOT HIT ICE THEY WILL NOT AUTO U TO DEATH.

I personally think that behrs are the hardest. :P
    If you prefer staff I would use it against everything but birds, swift rhinos, and lust dagger foxes.
    Okay im done rambling, sowwy for the loooooong post.