hi,

Most of you guys will know me as various people , like Clerious, Killerzeron , raselph, gleamous but the fact? haha im only killerzeron raselph and gleamous

haha thanks to Clerious,Nycmb , Eminence , Friends...those who gave me the spirit of living in the game...the old friends back in S1-S4 just miss them but i think its time for this great adventurer to end his journey ...too many misunderstandings , fights , egos all this that no one bears , AL world now is just pride and gold , not like back in how we had just too much trust until scammers destroyed this beautiful world perhaps, ruined

i am leaving this game temporarily since i will be really busy for days...months i think i will share my long story in a few days or maybe not... i just made a guide on platinum

"What to do with your platinum??" and so...everything has its very own end leaving this game can be like relief but it is a relief than to have grieve

sorry to all whom i mis-behaved, tortured (PVP) , showed my ego's purposely ...well...i think the game itself developed rather than the developer's developing the game...

not much to say but

bye for now,

Zeron...