Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Come to 23!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

What i learned from 2 different brackets is this.

I play mainly lvl17 rogue the clashes here takes longer to kill enemy. You need tactic/skill to kill the enemy that makes it a challenge for me, you can survive if you get stunned etc.. But agree tanks here are way to OP easyiest class to play.

But in lvl23 how can it be fun if the clashes in lvl23 stays only 10 seconds? The first team who fails horn or stun the enemy dies there. The DMG is so insane at that bracket that the HP cant keep up.. And i know it bcs i know skillies irl and hes one of the best rogues there.
    I even played at his home in a clash vs villain and i was like WTFFFFF i did only 2times a combo and whole enemy team was dead.. Rogues are op at that level if they know how to play.

Thats what i learned from 2 different brackets. Tanks are OP lower as 20LVL and rogues are OP higher as lvl20.

Peace just wanted to shout that out what ive seen with my own eyes hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ovtlaw View Post
    30k kills from farming noobs.... Plus when u losing in gw. Ur guild keep adding more tank and hope the other team get dc... So ur guild can block. Lol.. I had couple video of ur guild playing 5 tanks...
    Like I say b4. All u bunch low level twink with a big number of kills are bunch noob. Go play FarmVille. Bunch of kdr lover. Aren't u tired of farming noobs? Where there's no way they can kill u? Come to 23. My Sam rogue will kill u in less the 2 horn of renew.
    Ur dumb.. If I think 30k kills is easy let's see your character? My rogue had 25k/6k kdr and I didn't farm dummies so what you're saying is to achieve 20-30k kills u have to dummy farm..?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Higuani View Post
    But in lvl23 how can it be fun if the clashes in lvl23 stays only 10 seconds? The first team who fails horn or stun the enemy dies there. The DMG is so insane at that bracket that the HP cant keep up.. And i know it bcs i know skillies irl and hes one of the best rogues there.
    I even played at his home in a clash vs villain and i was like WTFFFFF i did only 2times a combo and whole enemy team was dead.. Rogues are op at that level if they know how to play.
    Either you're exaggerating or the other team was pretty weak.

The DMG is so insane at that bracket that the HP cant keep up..
    This is what makes it interesting and requires skill imo. At 15-17, any lower level bracket, anyone can stack tanks and take forever to end the clash while at 23, it requires more skill to do so. Less luck involved compared to higher levels.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

I've seen under lv20 brackets pvp, they spend more time there farming random newbs who enter pvp room than actual clashing which is the complete opposite from lv23. Just saying

I think thread should close. Good intentions, advertising twink pvp but look what it turned out to. Maybe some will realize why twinking isn't as popular as it should be.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

What i learned from 2 different brackets is this.

I play mainly lvl17 rogue the clashes here takes longer to kill enemy. You need tactic/skill to kill the enemy that makes it a challenge for me, you can survive if you get stunned etc.. But agree tanks here are way to OP easyiest class to play.

Thats what i learned from 2 different brackets. Tanks are OP lower as 20LVL and rogues are OP higher as lvl20.

Peace just wanted to shout that out what ive seen with my own eyes hehe
    yes. Tank pvp at level 10-21 are easy to play. That's y I called them all noob
    And in 23 clash. Only time u see ur team die so fast because ur tank doesn't heal right. It's not the high dmg from rogue. It's ur tank is noobs. If u know what I mean

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PodercriticaL View Post
    Ur dumb.. If I think 30k kills is easy let's see your character? My rogue had 25k/6k kdr and I didn't farm dummies so what you're saying is to achieve 20-30k kills u have to dummy farm..?
    Let's meet in game and we can talk face to face...

ovtlaw. What's ur?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Go play Lvl 3 Twinking if you're worried bout KDR, if you want to actually get better at pvp 21-27 are good levels, you can play with builds/pets and you aren't farming noobs who've never pvp'd a day in their life.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

yes. Tank pvp at level 10-21 are easy to play. That's y I called them all noob
    And in 23 clash. Only time u see ur team die so fast because ur tank doesn't heal right. It's not the high dmg from rogue. It's ur tank is noobs. If u know what I mean
    Lol or you're just so bad that u can't figure out a strategy to maintain a good kdr?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralchior View Post
    Go play Lvl 3 Twinking if you're worried bout KDR, if you want to actually get better at pvp 21-27 are good levels, you can play with builds/pets and you aren't farming noobs who've never pvp'd a day in their life.
    I'm honestly tired of people saying to get better go to those levels... I went to those levels and smashed every rogue.. Of course this was before para and ancient druid gear though even some warriors like rotler wxu (something like that) a real skilled level is at the lower levels that's why we have better kdr.. All u guys do is gang each other and cry on forums afterwards sound pro..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralchior View Post
    I want to say this to all of the twink has nice kdr... U play this game just to make ur kdr look nice. But ur pvp skill is noob.. I farm all rogue n tank with nice kdr in level 23.... They all need to gang me when they see me alone in map... When it come to vs. they exit map b4 I can even touch them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

I've pvp'd at LVL 3 (was so lame, no skill whatsoever needed), 5 (Same as 3), 7/8 (took some skill, but mostly gang/gang/gang), lvl 13 (was fairly nice for a solo rogue), 15 (meh, mostly OP twinks here just farming nabs and ganging), 17 (Lots of good people here, too much drama/ganging/trash talking Imo), 26/27 (My ALL time favorite bracket, it's nice here, not much drama, guilds are chill, very little rage, and hook rogues aren't uber hard to kill, just takes SKILL), and basically everything higher is gear>skill.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Lol at some of you here.

Everyone says their lvl is the best. Well. That's why they play the lvl ofc.
    I have played 6, 8, 9, 13,15,17,18,19,20, 21, 23, 33 and decided to stay at 18.
    Why? From 17 rogue and tank become balanced, and I found the best people to play with who like to do 5vs5 and know how to vs at this bracket.

It's my personal preference, maybe yours would be different. But you don't have to say other lvl sucks or call others dummy farmer if you don't really play with them.

Have some respect guys.
    Aegis

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Excuses For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Most of this is because they think that everyone at lvl 21 and under never has guild wars lol.. and if we did have guild wars we Only stack tanks.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PodercriticaL View Post
    Lol or you're just so bad that u can't figure out a strategy to maintain a good kdr?
    Lol. Kdr is not important. What important is I own u in clash or vs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lol. Kdr is not important. What important is I own u in clash or vs
    OKay

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #196
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

I'm closing this down as it is no longer constructive.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Seoratrek For This Useful Post: