Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Names brought back unfairly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    SINce you know so much, kindly explain what exactly those support cases were zeus. ty
    A support case is private information between the customer and employee. I could not tell you exactly what happened - all I know is how they were obtained.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    A support case is private information between the customer and employee. I could not tell you exactly what happened - all I know is how they were obtained.
    thats very convenient, zeus.

*falls out of chair laughing*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    thats very convenient, zeus.

*falls out of chair laughing*
    I'm just following their ToS? What do you want me to do...?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I was sure there is something to do for create a short character name popular

In summary if I want a character name like: Thor, Chanel, Water or something like that
    I need to write a message for support case, it is dependent on the goodwill of sts employee

I think sts want to make this discret and you explain to everyone how to do x)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You can email support asking for names and it is given on a case by case basis. There is no favoritism here. Either they say yes or they say no.
    That is support greatest problem. That is the why i dislike support so much.

If you say you don't discuss bans why listen to appeals. If you say you don't release banned names why release it to a player that asks you politely today and refuse to listen to other 100 before him/her. If you say banned players are banned why allow them to come back.

Or it is black or it is white.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sibayjing View Post

In summary if I want a character name like: Thor, Chanel, Water or something like that
    I need to write a message for support case, it is dependent on the goodwill of sts employee

This, its not hidden that there arent favorites, I know that zeus is close friends with remiem too, a karma officer told me that one, and what zeus did to 'get in' however, that doesnt matter, we should all be able to get in, like zeus and fire and all these(coincidentially) Karma officers have, is it bcause i dont buy as much plat as some of them do??(some of them dont buy plat, but have rings #supportdidntcheckkarma, hint hint)

we should all have this option, and as soon as i get a response i will be, either moving back to DL or requesting 'Smurf' again, since i have no doubt in a couple of months a new officer in karma(or wherever theyre merging next) will yearn for this specific name and our helpful mods will be there to rescue these poor souls.

gf and ty
    Last edited by Dumbledore; 10-29-2014 at 02:28 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dumbledore For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore:1888655
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibayjing View Post

This, its not hidden that there arent favorites, I know that zeus is close friends with remiem too, a karma officer told me that one, and what zeus did to 'get in' however, that doesnt matter, we should all be able to get in, like zeus and fire and all these(coincidentially) Karma officers have, is it bcause i dont buy as much plat as some of them do??(some of them dont buy plat, but have rings #supportdidntcheckkarma, hint hint)

we should all have this option, and as soon as i get a response i will be, either moving back to DL or requesting 'Smurf' again, since i have no doubt in a couple of months a new officer in karma(or wherever theyre merging next) will yearn for this specific name and our helpful mods will be there to rescue these poor souls. ty
    Too many false accusations, and from where I see it you seem to generate a lot of hate towards karma which will get you nowhere. This will just create more drama between you, karma, and possibly stg.
    Thread should be closed

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

It is black and white. I have clarified internally, and we won't be doing this. Support has not done it for a couple of years. I am very sorry that it has led to feelings of unfairness.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: