Thread: New town?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default New town?

Can we got a cool, LARGE town sts? Like in pocket legends, i was just browsing through their forums and their towns look SO cool, especially the beach one, paradise pier looks nice but its not really large....most successful and nicest looking towns are Travelers, Kraag, Stronghold, Kelys, because they are rlly LARGE towns, of course this is all purely opinionated some may agree some may not

but what we want is a cool new town.....it would be really cool ^^, i know expedition camp is new, but cmon its one little circle, i think even gh has more sq. ft. than that....so large town please, with cool new things too, like arlor news, arlor paper with updates on a board, central arlor time, huge clock in middle of town maybe and a coffee shop, cuz everyone loves coffee

just a few..to add

ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

+1 agree, new town would be very welcomed, especially since expedition camps are a bore, I still prefer pier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Actually, I think exactly the opposite. People always hang out in town by the auction, no matter which town it is. In Pocket Legends every town was always 99% empty except Balefort where the auction was and whichever town was the current expansion. In AL they have solved that issue by having the auction in most towns. The only town I rarely see anyone in is Stronghold, not sure why that is, but I think the issue is that it is too big. Even when Nordr was the latest expansion, people were still hanging out in Paradise Pier, and now I notice the 2 most popular towns are Paradise Pier and Expedition Camp, also the 2 smallest.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    In Pocket Legends every town was always 99% empty except Balefort where the auction was and whichever town was the current expansion. In AL they have solved that issue by having the auction in most towns.
    You've raised a good point there.
    As long as there's something to do in that town, there will be reason to visit.
    Stash and auctions usually bring people to these towns and possibly the distance between them, as well as other factors which I haven't mentioned.

As for Nordr, the daily quests are probably the main attraction there.
    I'd like to see new towns - as long as there's something entertaining to come with it! ;)
    "...In the end, only Death remains"

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

The Times Square of AL? I like!