Hey there folks!

while hoping that devs look at my perks suggestion for improving the abilities in the long range I have a suggestion to improve the incentives for completing quests!
Some people said that there is no goal in completeing quests, so I propose a system of respect. Each town will have its own respect toward each char you have created. All townes will have a neutral approach at first, as soon as you complete quests for that towne you will gain respect points. When a certain number of points have been gathered you will raise your towne respect. The levels of respect may be 3 (or even more depending on how many quests there are in certain towne of how diversified the bonuses you want to be) and each of these may yield some good bonuses:

- Neutral: The respect you begin with. No bonuses
- Liked: All shoppers will give you a discount of 20% on all their items and the future ones (may add stuff for crafting, but since I don't know much about how crafting pieces are handled I can't say anything specific here, in general anyway the inventory of shoppers will improves to sell, maximum, purple items).
- Idolatrized: All shoppers will give you access to purchase of pinks that drops in the campaign range (only normal ones, not the very rare ones like sublessed sword), plus may be selling some drops for crafting for making special armour/weapons/shields and some "pink" recipes for crafting

On the same line there could be some "negative" respect if you do something that that towne may dislike, but I don't know how that would happen (Maybe some ideas here may be good to create a BAD/EVIL char maybe?)

Suggestion delivered!