You should check out Thebigboos 45 bird guide Even though its meant for birds.... it is a good starting point. The gear he uses on his bird would work well on bear too. Let me know what u think

An awesome guide made by Misfit:

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit:1289231
Hey guys! Recently, I have discovered that a 45 bird is one of the most fun toons that I have ever played with. It can kill 45 mages, bears, and other birds. As well as 50s sometimes ! Below are the combos, gear, and build I use, with tips included.

These are my current stats (showing specs on the left, not showing off my kd ;0). As you can tell, I am pure dex which makes my regain pretty low. If you want, you can check for some regain gear that is cheap in cs, but it doesn't help a ton.

Here is the gear I use, and two rings that are good.

My primary gear is scorpion helm of horus lvl 45, pink ballista lvl 45, and scorpion armor of osiris lvl 45.

Rings-

You could also use a pink lvl 45 trueshot bow, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Next, is my skill build and combos

For birds-Break, root, blast, if they aren't dead, do blind and repulse to finish them off
For mages-Break, root, shattering, blast, blind, repulse ( if they ms, do blast, break, root, blind, repulse)
For bears-Blind, root, break, shattering, blast, repulse ( run back for cooldown, and you should finish them off with a second wave of that combo

More to come once I can find some more time!!
Thanks!! Pm thebigboo for any questions!