Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Now that halloween event is coming to a close

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Default Now that halloween event is coming to a close

I am wondering whats the ETA for planar tombs is,
    More importantly that new 100% farmable mythic pendant

Looking for a new item to socket one of my para gems into

Even a rough guess as to an ETA from a dev would be great thank you
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

We'll have more on this soon, but we're working for a Public Test run of the Planar Tombs and have it go live right after. I won't make promises of specific dates yet, but yeah, Planar Tombs is the next big thing coming to Arcane Legends.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Public test server again? Cool! This time, don't hand out super gear, haha! We have to really test it, you know?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Now that halloween event is coming to a close

Hmm will this be available for ios or chrome?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    We'll have more on this soon, but we're working for a Public Test run of the Planar Tombs and have it go live right after. I won't make promises of specific dates yet, but yeah, Planar Tombs is the next big thing coming to Arcane Legends.
    Android only?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Sam in the next 2 months we will be having:
    Test servers.
    Planar.
    Christmas event.

That is a pretty tight schedule and i believe most of the players, merchers and top players would like to jump in the tombs as soon as possible but leave a big distance between halloween and christmas in order to get the mythic pendant and merch some gold out of halloween items to be able to spend it during next event. Plat buyers will also appreciate a cool down.

Long story short bring tombs asap, postpone christmas amap.

Thank you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post

Long story short bring tombs asap, postpone christmas amap.

Thank you.
    While I see your points entirely I really don't think Postponing Christmas is all that feasible and I am not talking about Christmas being December 25th which is a fixed date either. Maybe then could release it closer to Christmas but it seems like for financial and practical reasons it has to be live before Christmas. STS has to be able to take advantage of all the gift cards given out at the holidays. This is often the only time Kids get money they can use in game and many kids spend that money quickly. If STS doesn't have something worth their while to spend their money on it will just go to something else.

With that said and with STS's track record recently with updates I do fear they are pushing the envelope a bit. I don't fault STS much for the extreme server load, that is not always predictable. They did their best to do a quick fix but I feel that the quick fix started all the Android patching issues so while frustrating I don't really fault STS for that either. What I do have an issue with is all the constant buffing and nerfing, both announced and silent. I do feel STS should have a better grasp of game play and playability before releases in order to minimize the need for all the buffs and nerfs which seem excessive to me.

So while I really want the new farmable amulet (I am still holding my breath a bit that it is truly framable and not Nekro farmable) I really want STS to get it right the first time. I don't think that has happened in a long time. I would rather STS take a little extra time and get the tombs and amulet right then rush it out and it be broken in some way.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Thrindal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thrindal View Post
    While I see your points entirely I really don't think Postponing Christmas is all that feasible and I am not talking about Christmas being December 25th which is a fixed date either. Maybe then could release it closer to Christmas but it seems like for financial and practical reasons it has to be live before Christmas. STS has to be able to take advantage of all the gift cards given out at the holidays. This is often the only time Kids get money they can use in game and many kids spend that money quickly. If STS doesn't have something worth their while to spend their money on it will just go to something else.

With that said and with STS's track record recently with updates I do fear they are pushing the envelope a bit. I don't fault STS much for the extreme server load, that is not always predictable. They did their best to do a quick fix but I feel that the quick fix started all the Android patching issues so while frustrating I don't really fault STS for that either. What I do have an issue with is all the constant buffing and nerfing, both announced and silent. I do feel STS should have a better grasp of game play and playability before releases in order to minimize the need for all the buffs and nerfs which seem excessive to me.

So while I really want the new farmable amulet (I am still holding my breath a bit that it is truly framable and not Nekro farmable) I really want STS to get it right the first time. I don't think that has happened in a long time. I would rather STS take a little extra time and get the tombs and amulet right then rush it out and it be broken in some way.
    Extra time = Test server.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Public test server again? Cool! This time, don't hand out super gear, haha! We have to really test it, you know?
    This.