Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Impressive event STG!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default Impressive event STG!

Hi. I would like to thank you STG for the Halloween Event that just closed it's portal to bosses. I have to recognize I was a little negative about the Platinum Tier, just because I thinked I gonna need loads of "platinum" to reach it, but STG showed me that I was wrong!
    This event I got Platinum Tier 3 days before it finished, and the best thing is that I didn't spent a penny on energy, farming Watchers Tomb 4 was enough to get platinum tier so STS just offered us the opportunity to loot a mythic gem that is very useful and stylish, also for our so loved tanks that don't care about DMG can get a profit of 2.000.000 gold. ( Buy mythic blood ruby of shuyal, gem it, sell for 2 millions more). Also the token purchaseable limited edition Halloween vanities were just awesome, 3x times cooler than elondrian ones. Grimm availability with event tokens was a nice move showing players AL is not so pay-to-win afterall, Necropolis design was awesome, bosses were very well made (paracelsus was nice, farmed him for tokens and points.) I've been very impressed of the quality of event STG offered us, see how if you want, you can?

What could I say... Just thanks!

Let me know how this event was for you or if you think STG did a great job as I think. :-)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amadorbibidor For This Useful Post: