Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Now that Halloween event is on cool down...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spasmatic View Post
    And there it is folks, the plain truth not hidden behind some smoke and mirror illusion of helping new people.
    The rich are going to make money regardless. It changes nothing. I don't see why there's so much hatred for rich people in game. We probably give out the most gold and stimulate the economy. If we're broke, who do you expect to buy your stuff?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The rich are going to make money regardless. It changes nothing. I don't see why there's so much hatred for rich people in game. We probably give out the most gold and stimulate the economy. If we're broke, who do you expect to buy your stuff?
    We don't hate them, we hate that they exploit us. We make money, but the thing is, you benefit way more than the actual price. Why can't the poor stimulate the economy? And you think the rich are being attacked...the rich cannot continue to basically run the game.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to obee For This Useful Post:

.no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    We don't hate them, we hate that they exploit us. We make money, but the thing is, you benefit way more than the actual price. Why can't the poor stimulate the economy? And you think the rich are being attacked...the rich cannot continue to basically run the game.
    They can't stimulate the economy in this game because they have no money to begin with. How do they exploit? It's your choice to sell an item. If you don't feel satisfied with the deal, don't accept it. You're not obligated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

They can't stimulate the economy in this game because they have no money to begin with. How do they exploit? It's your choice to sell an item. If you don't feel satisfied with the deal, don't accept it. You're not obligated.
    You exploit by buying our items and getting way more value out of it. And it's not like we ask the rich to buy our items. When you list something for sale, you don't know who is going to buy it. If we don't sell something, we can't buy anything because we don't have money. Dude, if you make para gems tradable, the middle class and poor are gonna sell, the rich are going to buy, and make way more value by getting insane damage.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to obee For This Useful Post:

.no

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Is a good idea Zeus, if the gem is tradeable in items why not only the gem?. I knew that STS had their plan good elaborated
    : if the gem is tradeabe and easy of found it in the event the money of STS down but like they knew from first time that many rich players will spend money in get the gem they elaborated the gem non tradeable hehe, I hope that this time will be tradeable now that STS has a loot of gold.
    Last edited by cami; 11-05-2014 at 09:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

NO to this idea. And generally NO to any changes post facto. Especially ones that fix/improve nothing in this game.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Lubo Penev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    People with money sell it and get money. I do agree though, this will unbalance pvp, since the rich will buy all of them.
    There's a limit to how many gems a person can use, so I don't see a problem.

I don't think anyone has written a good enough reason to why the gems shouldn't be tradable. All I hear is rich buy all, poor will suffer, but I doubt it. Rich will buy gems from poor, poor will get money, poor will be happy, rich will be happy. No problem. I'm saying this now partly because I only have ONE para gem, and I want more. But the only way to obtain more para gems is to GIVE your gear to someone so that they can gem it for you. By doing this, I'm taking a risk, and that shouldn't be happening. Scamming shouldn't be an option for anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

This is not just a rich/poor problem there are 5 long pages about why this gem should not be tradeable Instanthumor.
    You think i don't wanna buy gems too? Of course i want those gems, everyone with the gold or that pvps wants gems to be tradeable but i also know it's gonna f pvp up just as i also know in the scenario where karma has already hoarded their gems just as Zeus says only a few of them are gonna benefit from the stocked gems and get more op but in the scenario gems become tradeable....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    This is not just a rich/poor problem there are 5 long pages about why this gem should not be tradeable Instanthumor.
    You think i don't wanna buy gems too? Of course i want those gems, everyone with the gold or that pvps wants gems to be tradeable but i also know it's gonna f pvp up just as i also know in the scenario where karma has already hoarded their gems just as Zeus says only a few of them are gonna benefit from the stocked gems and get more op but in the scenario gems become tradeable....
    The people who want the gems will obtain them. If they can't, they will find another way to obtain them. Leaving it untradable just makes it harder to obtain one, and at the same time, provoke potential scams. PvP is messed up anyways. Severely undergeared rogues can one shot geared mages without para gems with ease.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Even if you have sooo many para gems only the first one gives insane damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

No to paracelsus gem being tradeable, or you will be seeing twinks with 10 stone (exag but high possibility). To those buying para gem with having their items be upgraded by someone else, deal at your own risk. They are nontradeable for a reason, one of them being highly game disruptive and a potential to ruin AL i bet devs already having a hard time to balance everything out. cough* mage cough*
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

15. The Following User Says Thank You to epicrrr For This Useful Post:

.no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    In low lvl twinks 2 dmg is allot. There's already some people using 3-5 gems in their gear because it's very op.

Making these gems tradeable is a very bad idea. It will make twinkling like endgame where you need to be rich to compete with others. This ruins the point of twinking causing more people to quit.

It seems like a simple update but think about the effects it would have on the game as a whole Zeus.
    I was thinking about that too, and I agree with you at some point. Making this thing tradeable would cause a hammock inside the twinking world.
    The dead cannot be killed.
    Ft. Nuisanze, Crucifixxion

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chronexia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Give out the most gold? That's a subjective opinion, Zeus. Cause I'd wager that the middle class are the ones who are actually moving the most gold around.

Besides, It's no secret that you don't actually farm or barter in low or mid tier items, you merch high end gear and mostly to people within the upper the class, so you're not really spreading your wealth at all.

You're more of a high end boutique for the rich, the same as most of the people you deal with.

And i hate to say it, but this thread really does look like a petition to consolidate a large amount of an exclusive item to the people (i.e. Karma board members) who have the gold to stock pile even more.

It does have merit to make it tradable for new players and to stop attempts at scamming, but that's not the real goal now, is it? For people like you it's a win-win unless it remains untradable so that you don't risk losing your gold to a desperate scammer.
    Last edited by Sorcerie; 11-06-2014 at 10:02 AM.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sorcerie For This Useful Post:

.no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanem View Post
    Give out the most gold? That's a subjective opinion, Zeus. Cause I'd wager that the middle class are the ones who are actually moving the most gold around.

Besides, It's no secret that you don't actually farm or barter in low or mid tier items, you merch high end gear and mostly to people within the upper the class, so you're not really spreading your wealth at all.

You're more of a high end boutique for the rich, the same as most of the people you deal with.

And i hate to say it, but this thread really does look like a petition to consolidate a large amount of an exclusive item to the people (i.e. Karma board members) who have the gold to stock pile even more.

It does have merit to make it tradable for new players and to stop attempts at scamming, but that's not the real goal now, is it? For people like you it's a win-win unless it remains untradable so that you don't risk losing your gold to a desperate scammer.
    Here is what people do not get...currently there is a very healthy stock of gems from reputable sellers. So, Karma already has the gems it needs. In fact, a lot of officers disagreed with me on Line. Why? Making the gems tradable means more players can also achieve the same stats. Why should the gems be limited to only those who have trustworthy and rich friends?

I manipulate supply and demand. Mid tier items do not usually fall into that category unless there are special circumstances.

I don't understand why people are so adamant on making them remain in the current form. People like me have already loaded up on these gems or have implemented into gear. Ask around for any PvPer. Most of them have multiple in their gear. So really, you're just locking other players out. We've been satisfied, trust me. I don't mind being in the cool circle but eventually, competition will drop and that's when things get boring. These gems need to be obtainable in a less risky manner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Here is what people do not get...currently there is a very healthy stock of gems from reputable sellers. So, Karma already has the gems it needs. In fact, a lot of officers disagreed with me on Line. Why? Making the gems tradable means more players can also achieve the same stats. Why should the gems be limited to only those who have trustworthy and rich friends?

I manipulate supply and demand. Mid tier items do not usually fall into that category unless there are special circumstances.

I don't understand why people are so adamant on making them remain in the current form. People like me have already loaded up on these gems or have implemented into gear. Ask around for any PvPer. Most of them have multiple in their gear. So really, you're just locking other players out. We've been satisfied, trust me. I don't mind being in the cool circle but eventually, competition will drop and that's when things get boring. These gems need to be obtainable in a less risky manner.
    Ah, but it doesn't hurt to have more does it? Lol

The rich are never satisfied, brother. Fact.

Honestly, it doesn't matter to me cause i don't pvp and that seems be where the most damage will be done, but it looks like the balance will shift for the worst no matter what.

Either you make them tradable and then anyone who can afford to have OP pvp dam will try to get it to compete, or you don't, and the OP players will drive out players from PVP and will only play with themselves.

Lesser of two evils. :/
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

How many times do I need to say that investing in a potential idea is just not smart..? Anyways, it is a person's choice to sell. I do not force them to. Why is that an issue?
    I usually agree with your opinion most of the time, but not this.

You say that making the parac gems tradable will not force them (the poor/new players as you refer on earlier posts).
    Sample: New/poor player (have parac gem) >> Since I had no mythic/arcane items what should I do with the gem? >> Simple, sell it.
    Well that sounds not forced to sell? Do you really think he/she would gemmed it to legendaries and missed obtaining some million of golds just to "be able to compete"?
    I'm sure that the goldless player will sell it. So in the end, the poor/new player is forced to sell the gem to acquire a couple of millions.

As a mercher I personaly would love the idea of parac being tradable (I had 6 stashed). But if making these gems tradable will thickened the wall between the OP players and the players-who-sold-the-gem, then I wouldn't wan't that.

(-1) to making the Paracelsus Soulstone gem tradable.

23.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #117
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Hey there. Thanks for the suggestions. At this time, we do not plan on making the gem tradable, but I do see your concern about the gem color. I passed this along to the dev team and they will look into tweaking it so that it's a little more distinctive. Thanks everyone for your input.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Thank you Ma'.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey there. Thanks for the suggestions. At this time, we do not plan on making the gem tradable, but I do see your concern about the gem color. I passed this along to the dev team and they will look into tweaking it so that it's a little more distinctive. Thanks everyone for your input.
    There you have it! Its now all clear

Thanks rem!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Lets hope the decision sticks and this is just a closed matter ^^

Tho personally gems look beautiful as they are now imo ^.^
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord