Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Now that Halloween event is on cool down...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amvulpix View Post
    Ok I understand saying but , if gems were tradable it'll probably cause forum chaos because of pvp and how people might abuse them, I understand that ppl get scammed but that could be a cover up story to let the gems be tradable @.@, I mean if everyone has one soul why would we wana trade it away and why would we wana sell it, I guess the developers bounded one soul stone per player.

If everyone had just one - it wouldn't be an issue. However, instead of making more than one useless - developers presented it in a way that they're still extremely useful.

I have 4 on my rogue & 3 on my twink tank and could have another 1-2 when mythic amulet comes out (should raise my bonus damage, making para gems a viable option).
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    If everyone had just one - it wouldn't be an issue. However, instead of making more than one useless - developers presented it in a way that they're still extremely useful.

I have 4 on my rogue & 3 on my twink tank and could have another 1-2 when mythic amulet comes out (should raise my bonus damage, making para gems a viable option).

Thats fantastic, so youve made your self pretty powerful by exploiting a loop hole youve found with the gems to make them a viable option for stacking.

Now your starting up a thread to make gems easier to access from poorer players to inevitably power up the rest of your comrades to give your selves the chance to exploit that power up loop hole some more.

All for the purpose of taking more of a "Dominance" in PvP as lets be honest its not like you need to do elites any quicker is it...

Do what you want to do and touche sir.

Dont however do it under a false pretence of it benefiting the general public.

P.s What's the going rate of your tip off men these days? seems to be a good worthwhile investment...
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

The entire reason why it should be done now, IMO, without telling players beforehand is that players do not try to take advantage of the gem and hoard it.

Competing with the gem is very futile and in its current state, only those who are rich or hoarded will be able to compete. Me? I don't have an issue with either. New players though? It's quite discouraging. Not only do they have to pay tens of millions for their gear, but they will also have to pay tens of millions for their gems just because of an event. How broken is that? Pretty broken since the gems can be applied to any best item at any level. Remember, best items are pretty rare so to have to find one with a para gem in it will be even more of an excruciating task. This affects everyone and may not seem like an important issue now but down the line, it will.

By making the gems tradable, this will actually stabilize value and not encourage scamming, shady dealings, etc.

@Anarchist
    Me and Danley worked hard trying to tie Iayoral in a way that did not risk our positions. Please do not assume. We failed but you can bet that we were really trying.
    The current state of gem is good as it is. Being untradeable we will rarely find people with 5+ gems in their build.
    Make it tradeable and watch the disaster.

When new players come i doubt their problems will be getting paracelsus gems in their builds.
    Whether its untradeable or not any item this gem will be applied will increase in value.

Said this you are basically trying to give players a chance to compete with those with many paragems in thier build by making more people have many paragems in thier build.

#Disaster.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

.no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    The Paracelsus Gem will be set to be tradeable.

Sorry HOAX

-- I Am Muted / PvP 8-9 Zone / Goat Hunter --

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Tradeable... I don't have one and would love to have one but making it tradeable isn't a good choice, to lazy to state why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

I agree, make it tradeable, the way it is now only make potential scams happen,

anyway, please make the pet stable shareable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

^in forums plenty of people selling gear with para gems in even leps with them... have fun buying and selling ^^
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

All the people who say the gems should be tradeable, people i almost 100% of the time agree with, i think youre wrong.

Id agree if the gems were already trade-able since the gems existed or even if it was changed up to a week ago, but by now so many who KNEW they cant be traded already used it on their legendary (not mythic/arcane) gear.

Those people knew no one would trust them with upgrading their mythic/arcane gear so without any option they upgraded some less worthy item with a para gem.
    If the gem suddenly becomes trade-able all those players potentially lost alot of gold, how is it different than buffing up the bulwark in a crazy way making all the warriors pay top prices to obtain one and then suddenly nerfing it to better balanced weapon making lots of people lose millions.
    Many complained about those sudden changes in this game that are made by the team, now you want a sudden change when it works for your benefit?

Personally i decided to keep my gem for something in the future, if they were to become trade-able id feel really bad for all those who already upgraded with them.

The only solution i see fit is if they become trade-able let everyone who used para gems take it out of their item, a one shot chance only to take para-gems out, i dont know how its possible but i dont see any other way that will be fair, to everyone buying gems the way it currently is i say beware of scammers only use people you trust 1000000000% and if you get scammed the way it is now, its kind of your fault, sorry i know its not a popular opinion but its my opinion.
    Last edited by matanofx; 11-04-2014 at 10:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

No Zeus. If a player gets scammed, then it is their fault, their lack of knowledge and vigilance. It's the same as giving out your passwords.

More importantly, why can't we stash crafted energies? I got a ton in my inventory and I might accidentally click it.
    Hi, this is my signature:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Thats fantastic, so youve made your self pretty powerful by exploiting a loop hole youve found with the gems to make them a viable option for stacking.

Now your starting up a thread to make gems easier to access from poorer players to inevitably power up the rest of your comrades to give your selves the chance to exploit that power up loop hole some more.

All for the purpose of taking more of a "Dominance" in PvP as lets be honest its not like you need to do elites any quicker is it...

Do what you want to do and touche sir.

Dont however do it under a false pretence of it benefiting the general public.

P.s What's the going rate of your tip off men these days? seems to be a good worthwhile investment...
    There is no loop hole - developers stated that a player can use more than one.

Sure, would this benefit poorer players? Yes! If they want to sell it, they will not be able to because first off, they cannot buy an item that would deserve the gem in the first place. Secondly, no wealthy player in their right mind is going to trust some poor player selling gems. It's just not going to happen. So, it's a lose lose situation for the poorer player.

Most of my "comrades" already have multiple paracelsus gems. Have you not checked the Halloween event leaderboard? Karma hit it hard. As a guild, we occupy 1/3rd of the top 75 (25 from each class).

This does have an impact on PvE. Timed Runs!

I am not making some sort of false pretense. Karma already has more than enough paracelsus gems hoarded as a guild. Individually, some players have more than 6 stashed away!

P.S:
    Please do not instigate me. I have made my wealth extremely fairly and honestly. Controlling supply and demand is what makes gold - not some forum suggestions. Investing in a potential idea just seems like a bad call.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Indeed a suggestion is just a suggestion. Sts never implements the good and useful ones go figure if they will ever implement such a game breaker.

Sayonara Parth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

that's why I didn't go to plat tier, I didn't want to deal with this drama. That's the only reason :3
    I was crazy before it was fashionable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Can someone please tell me how rogues are supposed to compete with damage like this? It's a broken system.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  507.8 KB

No elixirs were used.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Bad idea to make it tradeable imo. Its good how its now. I see only chaos comin if they change it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

There is no loop hole - developers stated that a player can use more than one.

Sure, would this benefit poorer players? Yes! If they want to sell it, they will not be able to because first off, they cannot buy an item that would deserve the gem in the first place. Secondly, no wealthy player in their right mind is going to trust some poor player selling gems. It's just not going to happen. So, it's a lose lose situation for the poorer player.

Most of my "comrades" already have multiple paracelsus gems. Have you not checked the Halloween event leaderboard? Karma hit it hard. As a guild, we occupy 1/3rd of the top 75 (25 from each class).

This does have an impact on PvE. Timed Runs!

I am not making some sort of false pretense. Karma already has more than enough paracelsus gems hoarded as a guild. Individually, some players have more than 6 stashed away!

P.S:
    Please do not instigate me. I have made my wealth extremely fairly and honestly. Controlling supply and demand is what makes gold - not some forum suggestions. Investing in a potential idea just seems like a bad call.
    I have no objections in the gems you have hoarded and I know karma* where all running events as I was event constantly invited a few times **by a few of your members .

I also dont question your legitimize either in your acquired wealth as I trust STS would have taken care of any fraudulent stuff by now =)

Also ill make the as clear as possible this is not intended to be a instigation of any sort and I do apologise you feel this way, it is far opposite from my wish.

However lets not beat around the bush you are a experienced player and you and your comrades have from what ive been reading up in the past have voiced loudly about changes to stuff in the past, and lets not pull wool over anyone eyes here, are changes made to "your" advantage.(I say Your in sense of anyone with toons still with unused paragems stashed away hoping to make a good buck out of this sort of change being made)

No other logical reason is there of doing so.

Now nothing wrong with this however not many people will have been able to acquire so many of these wonderful and "exclusive" gems.

Alot of people where struggle just to get a main with 1 para let alone a multiply of toons. This shouldn't be at the fault of the player who has a vast amount of wealth, but you have your multiple gems so let it be.

I just urge you to not get overly greedy and use years of experience to you have towards making subtle changes that will further tip the balance in to your brethren favour and let us little guys have a chance too ^.^

The event is over.

Let it rest.

Lets just look forward to more great fun times with events with opportunities along the way to be had.

But lets leave some dignity in this event and not milk it dry

One <3
    Last edited by BaronB; 11-04-2014 at 11:57 AM. Reason: * and ** are missing text i added
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Can someone please tell me how rogues are supposed to compete with damage like this? It's a broken system.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  507.8 KB

No elixirs were used.
    I uderstand you brother I want everything to go back to lvl 36 too , I agree with you 36 was the best but it won't happen anymore cap raised . But wow your stats are highly op > you can solo pvp with that in a heart beat , yea it's been a broken system long ago now it's broken even more. tho Idk what is there to even advocate about . I know what mana can do to a rogue if it fell into to right hands .
    Last edited by Amvulpix; 11-04-2014 at 12:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

please sts make paracelsus soul gem tradable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Yep, tradeable game will be great idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Also love how so far 1 person has give some kind of argument towards why this silly idea should go ahead.

The rest is just like ... "Yay #Paratrade2014" sigh...
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Thread Closed.

Just saying,,,
    Godfather of Arlor