Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My opinion on events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I'd agree to your point once upon a time but hey sts is slowly helping f2p players too I never had a Grimm >mythic pet this time they made it for tokens so had to work for it..many things that used to plat only are now almost free.Halloween event was best (I heard tarlok was super fun) I missed the event sadly ..so stop nagging and improve your merch skills.what ever u say mythic armor and helm are the best so far..except the fact that it has less armor and health ..
    Last edited by radiking; 11-07-2014 at 02:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Yeah, you reap just what you sow , if you sow laziness, you will reap also bs

Hate can be a positive emotion
    When it forces you to be Better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoon View Post
    Yeah, you reap just what you sow , if you sow laziness, you will reap also bs
    If you were there in S1 and 2, good gear was much easier and fun to get back then. Nowadays, you can still get it, but you are basically working more then having fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

The game would be boring after a couple days if everything was easy to get, if AL is to hard for you, play something else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pillowhead View Post
    The game would be boring after a couple days if everything was easy to get, if AL is to hard for you, play something else.
    I never said it's too hard, I'm saying make the top gear farmable, but make it hard. Guys please read what I'm saying before you post...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    LOL ignore my posts and other peoples posts and just keep crying, thats how us hard working people who dont open crates and still have the best endgame gear see you.

What i say is simple, you dont need platinum to make it here, it just has the possibility to make you rich alot faster.
    What? How am I crying I'm just suggesting and voicing my opinion

I'm not even going to give you a decent reply because you used the word cry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    If you were there in S1 and 2, good gear was much easier and fun to get back then. Nowadays, you can still get it, but you are basically working more then having fun.
    You weren't here in season 1 and 2....
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Better to shoot cannons I make around a few k per day it has paid off, in about a year I made roughly a good amount,
    But in times like this it's rather pointless to merch , I know back in the few expansions Merching paid off but now it's like meh.. Lol. If you think about it... XD XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Lol it's best to just liquidate random stuff xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

well serancha i was in s1 s2. account creation date jan 30 2013.
    and yes......elites were hard....really hard but things were relatively affordable and f2p..... though i think sts needed to stard earn money in s3, so introduced mythics,arcanes and locks. and yes. why play a game like a chore when u already have to work/study?
    that's why i decided to go into long term hoarding to offset the inflation. anyway i won't rage as long as sts doesn't increase pot prices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Do you operate my account? I created obee the day of release...I wasn't on forums then, don't tell me something that's not true. Stay off my threads if you are gonna try to instigate me.
    Last edited by obee; 11-07-2014 at 09:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nelson131 View Post
    well serancha i was in s1 s2. account creation date jan 30 2013.
    and yes......elites were hard....really hard but things were relatively affordable and f2p..... though i think sts needed to stard earn money in s3, so introduced mythics,arcanes and locks. and yes. why play a game like a chore when u already have to work/study?
    that's why i decided to go into long term hoarding to offset the inflation. anyway i won't rage as long as sts doesn't increase pot prices
    Locks were introduced in season 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

True, the gear was, summed up in one word : Crap

Neither did it look cool, I for one don't want to run around looking like my bones are sticking out, I'm already a mage c'mon :/

As for mythics being farmable, that wont happen ever...so forget about that, lets try to stay on topic, the events aren't offering much for the F2P players but I disagree.

We got blinky eggs(300k) with just using normal energy which regenerated for free , I personally very much enjoyed this event and unlike the winter ursoth one, I didn't get bored once!! Which I find shocking to myself...stg did a better job than theyve ever done and almost everyone made some money off the vanities or eggs or crates, as for lb, those who wanted to go the extra mile and invest did , at their own risk , and deserve those banners and lb vanities, not everything is for everyone, its for who works for it

However even though I agree with you that its not really a player leaderboard till everyone has an equal shot at it(as in F2P players too), it would not be a economically wise move, for stg, and they've put in effort into events, I'm just happy with what I got and can't wait for the winter event to make some gold, for free.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    True, the gear was, summed up in one word : Crap

Neither did it look cool, I for one don't want to run around looking like my bones are sticking out, I'm already a mage c'mon :/

As for mythics being farmable, that wont happen ever...so forget about that, lets try to stay on topic, the events aren't offering much for the F2P players but I disagree.

We got blinky eggs(300k) with just using normal energy which regenerated for free , I personally very much enjoyed this event and unlike the winter ursoth one, I didn't get bored once!! Which I find shocking to myself...stg did a better job than theyve ever done and almost everyone made some money off the vanities or eggs or crates, as for lb, those who wanted to go the extra mile and invest did , at their own risk , and deserve those banners and lb vanities, not everything is for everyone, its for who works for it

However even though I agree with you that its not really a player leaderboard till everyone has an equal shot at it(as in F2P players too), it would not be a economically wise move, for stg, and they've put in effort into events, I'm just happy with what I got and can't wait for the winter event to make some gold, for free.
    The new mythic amulet is farmable. In my other idea, I mentioned that there should be 2 quests for the same armor. One that has an easier quest, but depends on locks a little bit, and one that is lock grand free., but it is much harder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

yes,but the biggest problem is that someone who farm for gold cant make 5-10-20 m for energy and be on LB...but plat user can easy buy loooot of energy and get LB vanity...that is biggest problem in game.......PLAT USERS who spend money and money on game and buy best gears and example go in pvp and very very easy kill some guy who get gears with hours of farming...and still that "noob" cant beat "plat user"......thats the PROBLEM !
    IGN:Auso

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Auso View Post
    yes,but the biggest problem is that someone who farm for gold cant make 5-10-20 m for energy and be on LB...but plat user can easy buy loooot of energy and get LB vanity...that is biggest problem in game.......PLAT USERS who spend money and money on game and buy best gears and example go in pvp and very very easy kill some guy who get gears with hours of farming...and still that "noob" cant beat "plat user"......thats the PROBLEM !
    Gear is not a problem if you are skilled in PVP. ^+^