Thread: <Traitor>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default <Traitor> Level 26-28[Recruiting!] :)

Name:  Traitor.png
Views: 108
Size:  133.2 KB
    Master - MRSBOW

Officer -
    ZXIZ
    RAUJARI

Recruiter -

HI! We are a 26-28 guild with a fun gm, who loves all her members and helping officers. Currently we are recruiting anyone with decent gear and a good kdr to come join the family, we support and help out one another, whenever we can. The officers are also supportive and nice, I myself will be trying to join anyone who needs help, always expect a helping hand at <Traitor> when you give one!

As of now, since we are still new to this level bracket, we don't have any defined enemies or allies so far. The other guilds seem at peace with us in town for now so who knows which way <Traitor> will lean. As for allies we have personal friends in the bracket who may or may not want to join but agree to give us a helping hand when we need one(not that we ever will!)

Right now our requirements are simple. As stated above its all about having fun, but its no fun to see guildies act like newbies, in clashes. That is why we refuse to recruit noobs, no matter how long it takes, our members will be the most dedicated and our officers will be the one who have stuck with us through thick and thin, we may be small now but as any other guild we are destined to be somewhere greater, and our gm and officers truly are some of the greatest people you guys will ever meet.

So join us! We are all about having fun and staying 100% "newb" free

RULES

• NO Ganging unless the other guild starts it, we don't want to make them our enemies, they will have the choice
    • NO Blocking neutral guilds, unless they've previously blocked us, we go tit for tat here at <Traitor>, but we wont be the ones starting anything!!
    • NO trash talking in PVP, no matter what someone tells you, ignore and farm them bad, so badly they'll wish they were never born! It is also not worth the ban, as it is going against STS ToS(Terms of Service)
    • NO Dummy farming!!!! We are legit guys, keep it that way and do not dishonor your guild

A little about <Traitor>
    <Traitor> was founded Thursday Jan. 16, 2014 by Aslanx. Aslan made this guild to be a lvl 41 pvp guild since he wanted a guild allied to both Magnum and Epitome of Silentkill(now Karma). He bought a guild hall and had over 150 pro pvp members, with whom he pvped with all day. Of course, nothing lasts forever and one day he impulsively kicked everyone out, because he was going to go inactive for two months, and didn't want his people getting killed for PvP by the enemies he had made for the guild.

Three weeks ago, Aslanx(now Radmius), donated <Traitor> to me and Mrsbow for starting a guild in the 23-32 zone. He didn't need it anymore, since he is at <Magnum> now for PvP. We are trying to make <Traitor> the best PvP guild to ever live at 26-28 and investing everything we've got, into our twinks. If we have to buy arcanes, we will, it is all to be the best and not to look rich. The guild master and I share this goal and will try our best. Maybe even better than deci ever was O_O.....

TY Aslanx!!,
    Zxiz

....and now I hope people will understand why we simply REFUSE to recruit any but the best legends at our bracket 26-28
    Last edited by Dumbledore; 11-11-2014 at 11:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Recruiting Requirements :

Warrior : Legendary pet, devourer maul, storm sword, dark watch sword, or abyssal with the standard elon gear and 4200+ health

Rogue : Legendary pet, devourer bow, expedition bow(:/), arcane hooks, 270+ damage, pm me if I've made mistakes since I don't play rogue..

Mage: Mythic pet, dova and shadowlurk only legendary accepted since mages are a bit weaker ;(, exped gun, tribal gun, captains staff, remind me if I forgot one

Exceptions can be made on unique builds, pm me or Mrsbow

Ty
    Last edited by Dumbledore; 11-11-2014 at 10:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Anyone planning on creating a twink, we invite you to come join us at <Traitor>, a fun friendly pvp guild at 26 to 28....
    As we are now starting to pat down our guilds foundations, we are also welcoming all players to come start off early with us, so we have our officers for later when we will need more for maybe a larger population.

Personally, I have twinked on my rogue with arcanehooks before at lvl 28, it was easy, and I leveled out of it to 32 and eventually 37. My entire time at 28 was a lot easier than any lvl ive ever twinked in AL, partially because I was a level higher than anyone else.
    Nowadays there are a lot more 27 and 28, but that just adds to the fun of the game !! More people and more popularity at the 25-28 bracket

So anyone interested in making a twink, try 27! <Traitor> is recruiting

-Zxiz
    Last edited by Dumbledore; 11-11-2014 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Reserved - events - updates