Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STS has no regard for their players - crafting yanked

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default STS has no regard for their players - crafting yanked

STS what the **** are you pulling here? Why in the world would it make sense that recipes I had for crafting cannot be used for crafting right up until the point of when I run out of event materials (bones) for the craft? Where did it say anywhere that the recipes were going to be yanked from the craft menu? Your sense of fair play doesn't exist? Removing crafting with materials collected with THE TIME I SPENT is not fair. Now that aspect of the event feels like a waste of time!
    Last edited by axweebie; 11-07-2014 at 08:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

If I remember right, the description for the necropolis crate recipe said it was a time limited recipe whereas there wasn't mentioned a time limit for the skull gem recipe. Anyway pls keep ur posting constructive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

In my eyes its logical that the stuff u have collected to craft things becomes useless when the event comes to an end.. Its made to use the content while the event is running..not when its over..
    Last edited by Eski; 11-07-2014 at 06:32 AM.

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I had no expectations that recipes would work beyond cool down. I can't say sts said they wouldn't specifically but I was not surprised at all they stopped working.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It is not logical that a recipe becomes useless. That contradiction is really just opinion. The event was a time period that certain items were available to be collected. The stuff I collected is the same stuff now as when the event was "running". If items are to become useless after the event, in that case then all the Necropolis crates that haven't been opened and gems crafted but unplaced should also become useless and disappear from your inventory. I always read the news that is posted and would expect that important details like this would have been mentioned. The news simply stated that you will not be able to fight bosses as the event enters cooldown. There was no mention that all crafting must be completed by any specific date. "In my eyes" and "I had no expectations" presumes everyone should make the same assumptions. I can accept that others' expectations may be different but all that was necessary was for STS to have actually stated the date this would happen if that's what they had in store. Negative criticism does not automatically mean the post isn't constructive, the message here is that one who participated and followed the event through, should be able to utilize their earned items and benefit from the time invested.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

It makes sense that recipes are removed from the crafting menu, they are halloween exclusives.
    In regards to the locks and skulls etc. those have already been made so it's plain logics that they won't just randomly dissapear.
    Looking at other events the same thing happened there so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

I sold my recipes for 2k gold lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

wth, sts y rmv recipe in my inventory i still hv bone to craft, if tht was suppose to be rmv, kindly please rmv necro locked as well, stop being a money sucker >
    "Respect, One of the many thing people lack"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lunareclipsee View Post
    wth, sts y rmv recipe in my inventory i still hv bone to craft, if tht was suppose to be rmv, kindly please rmv necro locked as well, stop being a money sucker >
    Lol what does this have to do with money?
    Do you people only have the weak argument that things already crafted should be removed?
    Because that would make 0% sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

y not? if they all exclusive only for halloween event so does the necro locked and the mythic weapon, i hv friend who farm 567bone rite now all he can do is delete all the bone
    Last edited by Lunareclipsee; 11-07-2014 at 07:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

y not? if they all exclusive only for halloween event so does the necro locked and the mythic weapon
    Lol this is the worst argument ever, what you're now saying is that we can remove half of the game because it were exclusives, you say sts wants money but you're the one here wanting to earn gold from an event that has ended.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

It's been the same way for every other event. Didn't expect it to be any different this time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

They LITERALLY Said that the cooldown is for crafting the last stuff and such...
    Use some logic, and realise that ofcourse it is useless after event.
    And, you should space your comments out a bit, hard to read.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

y not? if they all exclusive only for halloween event so does the necro locked and the mythic weapon, i hv friend who farm 567bone rite now all he can do is delete all the bone
    Sounds like he should have split that bone farming between alts so that he could craft them all.

Every event in the last year has had cooldowns for crafting, after which the recipes could no longer be used. I don't understand how this is a surprise for anybody.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

They said we only had until the 6th. Read the announcements maybe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For your information I crafted Tarlok long after the event and cooldown ended, so you're wrong there about past events. Cooldowns were not stated as deadlines for crafting, they were stated for turning in quests and spending your tokens. Get your facts straight. Same arguments always come from the "experts", that what they believe must be true. What is so hard to understand that if STS had simply stated this, it WOULDN'T have been a surprise to anybody. wow, complicated.

So prove me wrong and show me in the news where it says anything about crafting. Nice that YOU guys see things that aren't there. They did not say ANYTHING about cooldown being a deadline for crafting. "LITERALLY Said that the cooldown is for crafting the last stuff and such...", yeah that sure is specific. Again, please show where they said that because, no, it LITERALLY said "where you can turn in quests and spend tokens". Stop making things up.

And really, stop trying to persuade that logic has anything to do with what is ultimately an arbitrary decision. That is a weak argument.
    A purchased item should be expected to disappear but already crafted items shouldn't be expected to disappear because that's your logic? Sheesh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

oh gosh, i didn`t know tht, cos the recipe still ard even the event had come to the end, i was still be able to finish craft all the essence in the past event, well, i wont make the same mistake again in this comin winter event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Don't compare last tarlok to this energy based events, with new client. It's totally different. The energy thing, crafting, necro/elond locks etc all are different than last tarlok ... And btw there were 2 events(if I recollect properly) like this , almost same pattern... Cooldown was specifically given for pending token / crafting material in your hand like past Similar events.

Nice Art
    Need help?
    Guardian2:Tank ; Guardian3:Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Attachment 108542

Attachment 108543

The difference in the descriptions might be misleading.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Those have already been crafted it makes since that you can't keep doing things event related after the event itself ends
    Using Tapatalk